Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

I remember I posted my character in here yesterday...but the post is missing...what is going on...?? anyway...if someone can explain to me that will be a help...anyway...cant do it now so I will be back later...I hope

-Better conserve $$$ to buy latest equipments...but...couple potions and pheonix down...and remedy will help...!! Are we allow to do some crafting iin this game...?? You know...create your own accessories...!!

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

tias walked in the shop and looks to the items but theres nothing he really needs

walks out againand it was begening to get night tias goes to the inn

It is time for you to drown

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Watching the lead man order someone to attack the small girl he would leap foward all the balls of his feet, himself slideing infront of her on one knee just as the man reached for her. His blade would ring out as it passed through the mans stomach with a spray of blood ont o his already stained cloak, the man slumped onto Alexi's shoulder and he would touch his head. "Go with peace my brother." Shoving him off his shoulder, he would stand between the girl and any attacks....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

tias walked in the inn... efter 5 minits tias gained som information about a good traning place near bay in the moutains of wind ...

(well i will be on the way to the mountains of wind to learn more and gain more power i will need much ...soon there will be a big battle...hmmmm)

tias walks out of the village.

shoot this is real awesome ^_^
we'll let's see
Name: Tetsunosuke (also known as Narutofan XD)
Level: 60
Class: Warrior/ninja
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 164
Looks: Handsome just about average. Good build and carries one extremely large sword on back. Has Kunai on right leg and Ninja scrolls for summoning in pockets on upper gear.
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Groups: not sure..

Comments: Neutral and will not hesitate to kill who ever is needed to be taken out. Although does not harm women unless it is a life and death situation. -lol- His background is unknown and aparently has no family. Has been a loner and probably will stay that way but deep inside wants someone to open up to.. Strikes with sword by the name of Murasame (Auron's sword from FF X sorry i stole his celestial weapon XD) and does massive damage. Always keeps left arm in sleeve or completely covered up when in battle. No one has ever found out why he does this and many fear to ask...

we'll i hope that's enough to join everyone c ya later

Signature

Tias

Tias

tias found the place that the people in the inn talked about the: moutains of wind.

tias begon whit his training

while training( il just blow op this place efter i trained no 1 els will get to train here and if i whouldt have a cloak on me sombody whould have seen my face and said i did the blowed op the mountains))

keeps training.

tias was thinking- already know (fire and lightning) efter this i know wind then i will go to learn earht/earth ,light ,darkness and ice.

The night is comeing quickly and outside it was raining hard and it seem like he have to stay for the night. When he went down to dinner in saw some peopel who are acting very werid so he act if nothing has happen."Hey ! a bow of nooble and a chicken :) Oh ya and some fruit"screaming out to the waiter. When he slowly eatting the food and closely listening to the near by group and he hear that the group was planning to raid the town.
He waited outside in the shade of the tree that shield him form the rain listening as the sound of the bandit close in and stopping in front the tree " Alright men let have some fun tonight !" :) said the leader. "I don't think so" :) said a voice and Dragon slowly set out of the darkness of the tree." Who are you? never mind men kill this mask freak" >=( order the leader. " Ha Ha Ha let the fun begin" :D cryed Dragon. The bandit started to attack Dragon but the attack miss again and again." Is that all you got -_- This is so sad, I guess I should finish this XP HA HA HA HA" Dragon easily beated them with his hand and feet. Band! the bendit was easily knock-out one by one they fall.

Tetsunosuke walks toward the inn. Then he hears a loud screaming coming from the other side of the inn. When he goes to look he sees a whole number of bandits KO'd across the floor. From the looks of it, it was a single person who defeated them..... Wonders who could've KO'd so many bandits and goes on the search to find such a fighter..

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Awakening to see the beaten knight - the girl stands curious as she noticed it was the same person who traversed with her as she passed through that portal.

"It's you again" She exclaimed. "Why did you save me?"
Noticing the knight was wounded, she slowly bit her lip and trying not to reveal herself as the priestess, paid 200 gil and sent the man to his resting area with the help of the kind innkeeper.

Closing the door behind her, she begins to cast something that she had never casted before in her life yet was trained to do it whenever the time seemed absolutely necessary, as her father had told before her.

"Use your magic only when you must. Once you do, your life as a priestess will begin from there."

Looking back at the terribly wounded soldier having some hard time breathing, she looks to herself in the mirror and cries. "That would mean if I heal this man, I would no longer be an ordinary girl, but devote my life as an actual priestess. What should I do?" Then thinking and contemplating for a while.

"He did save my life however... I have to repay him for sure." She nods with pride. "Besides, if it wasn't for this man, I would have not even been here right now. He protected and saved me."

And with the first serious prayer ever, she waves her hands in a revealing light as white particle dusts flowed through her fingertips. "Heal!" She cured the knight and sent him to a deep sleep.

"I must've done it. Now, I'm no longer a flower girl... but a priestess. My path is set..." She then faints and falls on her bed after the rough experience that day.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Feeling the rain beating down upon him and he slowly walk away. "Cough cough cough!" Dragon quickly put his hand over his mouth and Dragon pull his hand away form his mouth. Look at the reddish blood in his hand " I guess I have not heal all the way yet" sigh Dragon with a soft and sad glance in his eye.
As he walk his raod he remember the long ago childhood where he was amost dead. Dragons past was fill with many happyness and pain. He have no family but his master who rise him when he was a child living in the temple. His master train him because he was sick a lot and danger alway seem not far form him. Danger seem pass for a while and life was good for the young Dragon but then a creature out of no where. Killing all that ever care for him so Dragon was to only one that survive of this attack. Ranning to his master " I...want.. y..ou to have the Fire.. Dragon sword it will protect you OX Go and see the world like you always dream of :)"
Dragon: That was his Final word T_T and now it have been three year. I have kill that creature that takeing my life away but i found that it lead to other. The battle between the us was one sided it seem like I would lose but with last of my streagth I use the sowrd to set the creature to ash.This was the final word of the Creature" Ha HA ha You may have defented me but you are no match for my master Ha Ha Ha" I have gotten stroger but the Creature left a scar on my left side of my face that will never heal and I am still recorvering from that battel where I almost die.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

[goddess., I should be doing something else... get back to work... ]

Thus far:
The rogues-thiefs jump on the Child for the easy steal. Oddly, the Child just stares and stares. Almost upon her being, almost upon her being... suddenly a strange man with the usual garb of armor and sword appears. A seemingly chivalrous aura around him, he dared confront the rogues on his own.

Whack! Slash! Blood is spilled. Blood in all of its glory and un-glory.

Some of the blood lands on the girl's pallid face. On her tattered cloak. The "rescuer" engages the enemies, not noticing the Child staring at him and the obviously-defeated gang. A few gils were dropped by the rogues, now scurrying for comfort in the dark alleys of this insignificant village in Volgrath.

The Child eyes her rescuer. A total stranger to her. She retains her posture of curiosity. She extends her hand to this Good Samaritan.

Child: Erte? Tyewher? Ejdkiju... (still extending her hand)

The Child sees that her rescuer is clearly puzzled. The man says something, but she does not understand. But the man, probably tired from the short battle, slumps on the open road and utters other meaningless gutterances.

The Child again stares at the man. The man has been hit, a lucky slash from one of the attackers. She stares at this little gash on the man's face, then mutters something...

Child: .....

When, all of a sudden, the anklet flashes a strong black/white/red/purple/yellow spectrum of colors! And lo and behold, there appears a strange creature... white, with puny batlike wings and a dangling red thing from its antennae.

The "creature" makes its happy dance, a wiggle actually... then turns to the man, and circles around him in glee. Sparkles fly, and what is this? The gash is gone from the man's face?

The Child smiles. And dances around like any other child, holding the 'creature' in her arms. Just like cuddling a teddy bear. She shouts, "Moooggul! Mooogul! Ghaul daeehgd!"

After a few inane minutes of merrymaking (a rare sight in these dark lands), the "creature" she had termed "Moooogul" waves away, then vanishes....

The man stands perplexed. Summon? Was that a summon I just saw? But those are creatures of legend? Is this "Moooogul" the Moogle of ancient magikal times?

The Child feels pain again.... and a flower tattoo appears on the left side of her arm....

A hideous scar on the right arm, and now a flower on the left... and a summon? What does this forebode?

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Tias

Tias

tias learnd wind.... he flyes high in to the sky..and charges op a very big fire ball he shoots it at the mountains and it was burning very fast becuz of the wind....

AAAAAhaahahahahaha flys close to the village and runs the rest of the way

fiiiire fiiiirrrrre sombody HELP THE mountains R ON FIRE

the people in the town saw the smoke maney of the towns men ran to the mountains

tias looked efter no1 was there

hahahaha idiots if they know i did this

goes back to the inn and saw som other peopels....

hmmmm

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Touching his cheek with increased curiosity he would just watch the small girl and stand slowly, sheathing his long blade within its goose fat sheath, keeping the blade keen and sharp as he took the few gill he had and paied for a bit of armor and clothing for the girl. He knew not of having a family of friends so he knew what to do, simply protect the girl. He would smile and lift her up into his arms, after a while she would doze, and he contiued to travel on, for he knew, rumors of his presences would alert thoughs he wished not to face in combat.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

stil had the cloak on when he came in....walk to the inn keeper and says he want a coca cola ROFL lol... that whouls be 10 silver gils(and no i dont think we should have to pay or somthing this is just somthing that happends you know somtimes NOT like this i go in a shop and buy a armor shop keeper:15000 gils plz... not like that)

As he walk down to the road to the place that was his home but now it was nothing. Only ruins remain of the once great temple where hundreds of people come and to be heal by the great monks. Dragon slowly walk to the big oak tree where his master in bury with flowers in his right hand. Slowly place it beneath the tree " :) I'm back Master it been a long time but i come back. Sorry I didn't came back to visit you for this pass year but look I got the clothes of the black dragon back from the Death Dragon Forest :)" Dragon then slowly sit down form the tree and fall to a deep and peaceful slumber. The night fall but the moon and the star shine bright above the land and Dragon sleep and sleeps.

Tias

Tias

tias walked out of the inn and so the village... ~_~ a pitty for my powers to be used at this only so few people from elise kingdom.. ....CLAW OF FIRE the village began to burn slowly

and whit the powers of wind he made the air a bit windy and the fire began to burn faster.

:o look at that sheep.... it survived :hmpf: CLAW OF lightning rost beef sheep :D my fav lol no it isent. tias looks at the village that slowly was burning.

tias walked op to the little plat form not long away and looked at the village...

Quote by Chopstickz~Now back with Choppers and Crud~
After passing through the portal Choppers and Crud came upon a village
and decided to see if they cud dig up any info on the Royal
Family...What they found was that the Royal Family has control over
half of this continent and that the castle was right in the middle of
the continent...Just as the two were about to leave the village two
guards stopped them....

uhm....chopp.......what should we do now???? those guards seems pretty serious =/.........
i don't want to get in the prison >_<!!!

As he sleep a bright flameing light shineing upon his close eye. The light awaken him form his deep slumber and he look down " It's comeing form the Orb :o " Tngakei out the small Orb necklace from his left pocket and the light shinning the colors of the fire. Opening his finger and the light shine more brilliantly pulling Dragon toward the ruins " What this :o could it have been under the temple all this year ??? :) " Dragon look very please with a bright smile. Pelling out the sword, Claming his mind, the sword slwoly was engulfed by fire. Then with all of his strength Dragon swing the sword. "boom!" now the ground is open and revealing the hidden underground temple. " Yes! the book must be there" :) happy smile and said. Then a group of ppl appear looking at the underground temple with a surprising glance at dragon who was quickly walking down the stair of the temple.

Tias

Tias

(this is not in the game but where do you people live? i mean when i post in you people dont when you do i dont i think its becuz i am at shool and you people later you people live in usa or what?

standing at the tip of the city's castle roof notices a large cloud of smoke and a loud rumble coming from far out of the city limits. Glances around the city and realizes the whole city has noticed...Jumps off of roof on to a nearby tree and peers into the inn. Notices a beautiful young woman sleeping in one of the beds. Turns head and jumps off tree. Jumps from roof to roof and exits teh city.

Signature

Quote by meteorcloud uhm....chopp.......what should we do now???? those guards seems pretty serious =/.........
i don't want to get in the prison >_<!!!

well were gonna fight of course...now you take the small guy and i'll get the big one....
~moments later~
Now that was so bad was it.... (choppers looks over and sees Crud on the ground knocked unconcious)... :sweat: (after defeating the other guard choppers picks up Crud and sees more guards are comming) crap..ill have to escape somehow.... (choppers runs into a nearby forest with Crud still unconcious but lil does he realize this is the Cursed Forest of Asguard...) dammit...where are we now....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

notices the guards knocked unconscious and sees footsteps heading into forest. Sneaks into forest...notices a dark silhouette of what seems to be human. Moves in closer and notices it's not one but two people and one seemed unconscious on the others shoulder...Sneaks up a little closer and listens in. Realizes that these two people are lost. Jumps up on tree..throws voice so it appears to come from more than one place. And says "if you are looking for a good way out head east but be careful b/c this forest is cursed with some of the strongest fiends you've seen yet..and disappears before anyone can see who he is..

Signature

As he sleep a bright flameing light shineing upon his close eye. The light awaken him form his deep slumber and he look down " It's comeing form the Orb :o " Tngakei out the small Orb necklace from his left pocket and the light shinning the colors of the fire. Opening his finger and the light shine more brilliantly pulling Dragon toward the ruins " What this :o could it have been under the temple all this year ??? :) " Dragon look very please with a bright smile. Pelling out the sword, Claming his mind, the sword slwoly was engulfed by fire. Then with all of his strength Dragon swing the sword. "boom!" now the ground is open and revealing the hidden underground temple. " Yes! the book must be there" :) happy smile and said. Then a group of ppl appear looking at the underground temple with a surprising glance at dragon who was quickly walking down the stair of the temple.

Name: Vincent
Level: 41
Class: Swordsman
Race: Human
Alignment:Neutral
Group: None
Comment: A young man who has spent a long time wandering the wastelands perfectin g his skills as a fighter during his travels... he aims to becaome the most powerful and is willing to fight anyone for this purpose.. nobody knows why he longs to gain such power for his past remains a mystery.....

-----------------------------------------------------------(...) this char ok? tnx

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.