Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

As he sleep a bright flameing light shineing upon his close eye. The light awaken him form his deep slumber and he look down " It's comeing form the Orb :o " Tngakei out the small Orb necklace from his left pocket and the light shinning the colors of the fire. Opening his finger and the light shine more brilliantly pulling Dragon toward the ruins " What this :o could it have been under the temple all this year ??? :) " Dragon look very please with a bright smile. Pelling out the sword, Claming his mind, the sword slwoly was engulfed by fire. Then with all of his strength Dragon swing the sword. "boom!" now the ground is open and revealing the hidden underground temple. " Yes! the book must be there" :) happy smile and said. Then a group of ppl appear looking at the underground temple with a surprising glance at dragon who was quickly walking down the stair of the temple.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

tias:darn this takes to long this damn village just dont want to burn...

then it began to rain not much....the rain keept the fire from burning the village but it was only a matter of time befor the village was burned

i wonder what happend to the tempel...tias flys (not whit wings...stil hasent got his Phoenix form) in the air then back to the tempel...

when he came closer he saw som people at the tempel ruins gatering

(crap) i need to land here or they might find out i didt this...landed close bay and ran the rest of the way to the tempel

tias:whats this? what happend to the tempel?(tias was almost laughing becuz it was so funny)

som people: we dont know when we where in the tempel it suddenly exploded and there was fire over all som guy came here and blow the place op

tias:ok and what happends now?

som people: there was som guy whit a mask. tias: ( didt i see som1 like that in the woods?) he did somthing i think, then there was a underground path

tias: a underground path?( damn i think i didt isee that :o wonder whats in there) tias walks in the underground tempel and follows his instincts.

It is time for you to drown

" The Orb of Fire take me to the book " Said Dragon as the orb started to float with it own mind and light the way fo the dark temple. " This maze will end no where and it would not lead anyone to the book but :) that what the ord of fire is for" :) The ord lead Dragon to left , right, back, letf, starit, ect.... Then the orb started to shine more brilliantly " This look like the same place where I enter the maze ??" But when the orb light reach out to the door words appear dragon read it " This is the holy temple of the fire and beware those who enter. Only the light of the dragons flame could open the seal door. Those who enter must pass the Trial Of Fire, the bruning fire of hell, the blue fire of the sea, and last the Guardian of the temple. Caution those who don't wield the orb of fire can not enter with out the wielder of the Orb. :/ If you don't understan this you idiot it mean the temple will fall and bury you with it. :( that last part is werid" Then the Orb shinning light open the seal door and when he slowly enter the hall :) the door then close "BaM" " Dragon slowly walk to the center of the hall way....

Tias

Tias

tias wound the way to the gate but when he came it was almost closed tias swiftly moved trough(darn i cant spell it) the gate ....tias didt say anything he hided behind a big thing(lol again i dont know the word for what its called)

"What was that ? Is there someone out there :( Oh well! :\ " Dragon trun and start to walk but the hall slowly was truning to flame." Ah.....what going on o_0 " the flame start to ran to Dragon " What the ?? I guess I should started ranning" Cry Dragon. Ranning as fast as he can but he end up no where. Then a voice pop in his head " Do you want to live then put your tust in my hand and stop ranning and stay clam" The voice was gentle and warm. Dragon think * If I stop the flame will kill me* The voice then said" Put your fate at my hand and I'll will help you" Dragon don't know what to do and so he reach to his sword but the voice cry out to stop him" Plz don't use the sword" Dragon answer back " My life is in your hand :( " Then he stop and closeing his eye and try not to think about the fire. He open his eye and the flame was gone. Before him was other Door but this time the door was open. Dragons heart was full with fear trying to catch his breath." Oh..... that was very close" takeing a deep sight and breath.

Tias

Tias

tias saw what happend...tias: hmmmm this chould be intresting tias was ready to go efter to the next door.

" HA Ha Ha.... not bad Blaze Drago " the voice said. o_0 " What how did you know my real name? Only five people know my real name and they are all dead" Dragon was shock that this voice know his name when it was only know to the people who was there when his brother give him that name. Waiting for the voice to asnwer back but it didn't and so he enter the next door. This time when he enter a breath of fire shoot from the middle of the room and quick Dragon jump to the side of the room. " That was close :) " sign Dragon. Looking at the room there was nothing and then the fire breath stop. Dragon quickly run to the next door " That was to easy :( " Pulling out his sword feeling that somethings is wrong but out of nowhere a beast cloak in falme attack him. Quickly he raise his sword to defend himself but the beast jump over him and it breath of fire to attack Tisa who was hidden behine the door.
" You are not welcome" said the voice " This is between Dragon and me. Quickly Blaze let see how strong you have grow" The voice said. Entering the seal door it and now Dragon will face the real Guardian of the temple. As quickly as he enter the room the shut just as fast but it seem to be seal with a unbreakable spell. Dragon could see the book in the alter and quick he race to the get the book. As he touch the book is trun to a flaming snake and disappear.

Tias

Tias

tias didt do anything until the fire was so close suddenly the flame ´chould hit tias it was like trying to hold him

tias:novice.....HAAAAAAAA and the flames dissipears

tias followd efter and when he was in the last room dragon was gone

tias: what the? where the heck didt he go?

ok mister lol voice com out and fight no 1 will command me .... ok if this tempel is holy to you then come OUT NOW.

ok you wanted it like this

tias began to to pump his power op(charging) your choice i tell to 3 and then this tempel whill be history

Quote by Chopstickz

well were gonna fight of course...now you take the small guy and i'll get the big one....
~moments later~
Now that was so bad was it.... (choppers looks over and sees Crud on the ground knocked unconcious)... :sweat: (after defeating the other guard choppers picks up Crud and sees more guards are comming) crap..ill have to escape somehow.... (choppers runs into a nearby forest with Crud still unconcious but lil does he realize this is the Cursed Forest of Asguard...) dammit...where are we now....

*moments later while choppers is escaping from the guards into the Cursed Forest of Asgurad......crud woke up*
darn.......choppers.......can you let me off????? hmz....where are whe???(looking from left to right.........alot of braintrees) O_o".......... darn......this forest looks creepy.....all the trees has a shape of an as +_+........what should we do now chopps??

When he counted to three "boom" the temple was falling apart by it self. Tias got out savely but Gun was still in the room awakeing from when the flaming snake that put him to sleep. As he awake he found the door has gone and stand before is what look like a Knigth in a red amor and his eye was human looking." You are awake now Drago and then get up and fight for your life." The Guardian said it was the same voice that have spoke to him. Dragon slowly get up and drawing his sword out getting ready for attack. The Guardian did the same and Dragon slash his sword but the Guadian easy defend himslef easly blocking the attack and push dragon easy aside." Put your weight in attack and try to guess what my next move will be" Said the Guardian. Dragon put all of his weight for a front slash but it got blocked." That was better but you need more then power to win a fight" advise the Guardian." Why are you helping me ?" ask dragon trying to blocking the attack but the power of the attack was so great it drive him back. The Guardian raise his sword in the air the red light was engulfed the Guardian. That power of the Guardian make the ground under they feet tremble with fear and Dragon could feel himself shakeing in fear. The Guardian slowly glowed more and more powerful with time and Dragon slowly raise his sword in the air too but giveing ever thing he have in one attack. " We will finsih this with one attack" Said Dragon. Both of fighter charge ot attack each other and the two sword calash. Both of the attack release a trerrible power "boom". The room crashing down on the two fighters and the earth bury any evident of the temple.

Quote by meteorcloud*moments later while choppers is escaping from the guards into the
Cursed Forest of Asgurad......crud woke up*
darn.......choppers.......can you let me off????? hmz....where are
whe???(looking from left to right.........alot of braintrees)
O_o".......... darn......this forest looks creepy.....all the trees has
a shape of an as +_+........what should we do now chopps??

Eh your awake eh....well it looks like we're lost >_> wait shhh i think i hear something...
~moments later~
Gah....how did we get surrounded by these dwarves.....
~moments later again~
...now were stuck in this dungeon... Choppers watches as Crud gets more and more nervous...finally Choppers says...relax...this is just like our trainin in the monastary...just meditate until something happens....seconds later a giant of a man appears.....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

A few hours later a multitiude of color flame exploded in to the sky from where the bury temple was and raiseing from the deep ground a shadow. The dust of cloud slowly being blowd away by the wind and standing in the ruin was the Kight in the red armor." You will always be with me and I'll finish what you started" Shout the Red Kight in anger and despair.
The Red Kight armor detail with a lot of golden lineing that draw the beautiful ember of fire and helmet was the shape of the dragon. The detail teath, eye, and the meatal piece that cover the mouth was the color of crimson blood. The armor shows the class and power of the Kight but the sword in his hand was the glowing with power and might. He sheath his sword and he quickly walk away from the ruin and set off to the road of the north MT.

Tias

Tias

as said tias came save out

...oh this is just funny

well its time for my turn... time to blow op a part of the elise kingdom

tias flyes in the sky and looks around for a village then he ses a village north to where he was

OX :D not this chould be fun

tias flyes the way to the next village

on the way..... tias: i should just eleminete the next village fast be4 somthing UNexpectet happends.

tias fl

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Looking into the sky, the small child still in his arms, he would see the Phoenix and smirk a bit. Gently he would follow the trail of fire from the sky, towards a village of innocents and he would growl softly under his breath. Takeing off at a swift run he tried to make good time toward the village, carrying the child in his arms still, she wasnt much but after the run he was more than a little strained. Slowly he would step into the village tucking her away in a place with a falmiy,giving them directions to wait for him, with her if things went badly. He would slowly take his cloak off and press it around her shoulders as he moved out into the center of the town, sitting silently as he waited for the Phoenix.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

tias landed close to the village and walked the rest of the way...
when he came to the village...

Tetsu- walked into a village and decided to stay a night at the inn...but as he walked towards the inn he saw a figure land by the village. He stood there wondering for a second and then decided to go check it out. The person who landed there was just walking into it..he realized that this was one of the two people who entered that temple just a while ago...slowly moves in closer and watches him..

Signature

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Standing silently in the main path to the village seeing the man walking toward the village and he gave a canter of his head, his dark hair falling across his shoulders, top knot long lost. The upper part of his breast plate was thrown on the ground next to him, as he looked up."Plan to destroy the village...correct?" His words were even and emotionless as his hand rested on the hilt of his blade."If that is so..and you think that you will..you have never met a true swordsman or a bladewalker for that matter...."

Tias

Tias

...ha and i think you never had a fight whit a Phoenix i am the so called Phoenix...and the son of the elements

oh and ,,Plan to destroy the village'' no i am planning to destroy the whole kingdom elise...

and no 1 will stop be and i got my reasons...

so you want a fight?... if so... then we should start the dance of dead...

tias toke on his fighting formation( his stand) well mine isent whit hands op... no i am very fast and...

(this is not in the game lisetn i said in the game that i am 15 year old and still they/you call me man T_T... lol)(but just becuz i am 15 in game dosent mean i am weak)(i am also15 in real live )

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

(I dont think your weak. And Im 17 thank you.)Laughing softly, his blade would be released from its sheath, runes hanging heavily upon the shinning metal as he just let it cut a small gash upon his side, letting the blood run down the blade as his ice blue eyes unfocused and became a blur of red. "Dance of the dead...nay, Dance of your death!"

Name:Unknow "red knight"
Lvl:unknow but"Really powerful"
Class:Dragon knight of the lost ages
Male

But out of now where when the two was about to fight each other. A bright image of fire carve in the shape of the dragon engulfed the sky. It roar stop the two from the fight and make them look up at the sky. The roar of the beast come crushing down at the earth and the fire shape in the image of the dragon come crushing down at the two and the village. Bruning everything in site and the red fire was so powerful it created a shock way that knock down everything that was near it. The both fighter was knock down on the ground " This was a just warning of what will come to you for interfereing with our fight in the temple. When I finish what he started I'll come back take my revenge for what you have done to us.....Half Phoenix ... " The voice slolwy fade in the sky with the fire of the village. Red Kight slowly descend from the sky with grace and might " Now it time for me to go and find the key of the light" said the Red Kight and then he vinish again in distance road where the ash and the fire of the bruning village fadeing in the Background.

appearing from the flames, engulfed by a dark mist infecting every living thing as something walks into view. The black mist begins to dissipate revealing this new warrior's features and sleek armor is showing itself with a gleam in the moonlight. The light reveals a steel plated ninja band running across the figure's forehead and a mask covering his facial features. " I am Vincent" as he removes his weapon from its holster he asks the person "who are you and what is your purpose" , then a countenance befalls his face that is so fierce and fearsome that the ground begins to crumble beneath his feet, showing that even the world beneath him shakes at his fury.

With a heavy sad voice Red Kight answer "To finish something that have been play over and over again for a long time* his hand lay on the hilt of his great sword* " With a heavy heart the Red Kight stop and trun around to see the face of the warrior. "I'm afraid you are not strong enough to help me or to enter the seal door *Sign* if you could :( you are not the one who wear the power of light and have the key to enter" Red Kight turn around again walk away form the new warrior.

Tias

Tias

grrrr...AAAHAHAHAHA i dont know what you r you red thing but be happy that i aint at my full power and you bladewalker or what you r if you want a fight then not now i want revenge for what that think did.

well i will be gone for now ...

tias flyes high in to the air .

tias:(senseing for energy fields). . . . . . . . o_0 yes i found it

tias flyes very fast over to a volcan to where the places of the 2 sides seperate the other side(kingdom of elise)and the other side of that (Dark Region of Volgrath) tias was over the volcan just in the middel of it.

ok so this is where it is... tias flyed high in the sky and then very fast down he flyed in the volcan and trough it...efter a 30 minits of flying in the core of the world tias finnaly came to the center of the core where the tempel of the Phoenix was...

tias: o_0 so its time to do what needed to be done long time ago

tias:efter this is got all elemnts and got the most of my Phoenix powers back. tias laned at the tempel door

voice from tempel:he who holds the power of a Phoenix can only enter this gate

tias:well i am a Phoenix

voice from tempel:yes but not a fully Phoenix

tias:and?
voice from tempel:your a halv Phoenix and Halv Human and you can only enter if your worhty
tias:well we will see

tias walked op to the gate and when he was tryig to go in the power of the tempel pushed him back
tias tried to push the power back
voice from tempel:hahaha i dont think you will win that way
tias:...hmmmmm.
tias toke his sword out. well if it has to be i will try whit this(the sword of the elements)
you will se that i am worhty
tias ran again against the gate and when the powers pushed him tias attack back whit the blade and the power of the sword won. HA see
tias walked in the gate and then it closed bye it selv...

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Looking around with a light sigh, then he would just look at the shockwave that impacted him, he gave a light grunt and just fell back a bit, slowly walking to where the woman and his little friend he had left them, the bones of the parents were just incenerated but the child was no where to be found....."My god...why..." Slowly closes his eyes and tries to sense her energy.

page 5 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.