Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 19 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

so and what is the next test?
voice from tempel:i want you to charge so much energy that you can
tias: lol why should i
voice from tempel:well ok not my proplem your the one who wants power
tias:ok,fine.....hhaahahHAHAHAhaHAhAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(...) in game PLZ DONT SEND me a warning for this)the whole tempel began to shake
voice from tempel:fine fine ok now to next door
tias:this is to easy til now ... and walk to the next door

It is time for you to drown

Quote by Chopstickz Eh
your awake eh....well it looks like we're lost >_> wait shhh i
think i hear something... ~moments later~
Gah....how did we get surrounded by these dwarves.....
~moments later again~
...now were stuck in this dungeon... Choppers watches as Crud gets more
and more nervous...finally Choppers says...relax...this is just like
our trainin in the monastary...just meditate until something
happens....seconds later a giant of a man appears.....

jeez....ho...how...ww.www....c c ca can I mmmmeememeedditate nnnoww??? ......tttthhaaatt guy is rrererealy scscarrry +_+......mammaaybB we ccould conconconvince hhim????

Tias

Tias

voice from tempel: ok this is 1 of the last tests
tias: :o really? o_0 its not very hard til now
voice from tempel:hahaah dont worry you will get a worhty enemie now
tias:and WHO is this person?
voice from tempel:ok i got the information i need aobut you so i can make it
tias:make what?
voice from tempel: a shadow image of your selv
tias:lol? a image of me isent bette then me
voice from tempel:well see ...ok here he comes
shadow tias:lol? a image of me isent bette then me
tias:eh i just said that while logging in to his eyes
tias:took his sword out and the same the shadow...both began the battle.
tias attack whit a slash and the shadow did the same
tias: grrrr how the heck does it do the same as me?
tias flyes againt the shadow and it did the same...CRASH BOOM BAM(lol sound of the battle)

efter som while tias used the most of his powers and the image just did the same to dodge all the attacks.

tias looked down and he saw his bag...som animel was sniffing in the bag tias flyes down and moved his bag away very fast becuz he toughd that the shadow image whould attack but it didt
tias:this is wired ...and looked at the shadow
shadow tias:this is wired
tias:(NOW I GOT IT he only moves and attack when i am looking at him so that means if i dont look at him he isent able to do anything)hahaahah i know the trick now
shadow tias:hahaahah i know the trick now
tias closed his eyes and just sensed him
tias:just as i toughd he dosent move more
tias attack whit:CLAW OF FIRE while having his eyes closed and the shadow disseperd
voice from tempel:nice, very nice...
tias:and the next test or what?
voice from tempel:deppends on somthing now now its the last or secend last

Quote by meteorcloudjeez....ho...how...ww.www....c c ca can I mmmmeememeedditate nnnoww???
......tttthhaaatt guy is rrererealy scscarrry +_+......mammaaybB we
ccould conconconvince hhim????

the giant enters the cell and Choppers tries to put him in a hodl but he just tosses poor Choppers aside like a rag doll..."damn...this guy is strong" the giant of a man finally speaks "Hahahahaha..pitiful fools...either you are incredibly wise or incredibly stupid to be wandering in that acursed forest...Now speak your reason for trespassing in our wood!" Chopppers responds "i have no reason to tell you anything -_- " Giant -"hahaha just as i though...incredibly stupid...haha now if you dont tell me who you are i'll..." just at that moment the Dwarven Base became underseiged by the elves of the forest...Giant-"dammit...ill deal with you two later" then the giant exits leaving the two monks locked in the cage...Crud-"damm...well never escape and now they're gonna kill us t_t" Choppers-"hahaha do you think i'd let that happen to us soo easily...hehe i pickpocketed him before he threw me ;) ok now time to go"

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

" :( I'll have to force my way in the temple and I wish I didn't have to but the person who hold the key to enter is not here. :) I guess i'll have to ask to enter this time :) Maybe my old friend will let me inside." Red Knight said to himself. Standing outside of the place where the temple was and he call out riseing his hand to the sky " Breath of the fire Dragon" the fire come chargeing down from the sky and blasted open the underground temple of light." I ask you to let me enter Light Maiden of the holy order ?" Red Kinght scream at the close door. " So you have come to fulfil the promise that you make long ago." The voice was very sad and sound like it was like she was crying" That mean he.....he.. didn't make it then but he know that he will die if he didn't win" The woman voice slowly fade. Red Knight enter the underground temple but this time was to face his sister (that mean that they are bound by the the gods of heaven and earth to fight together live and die together) Step by step he walk down the stair echo of foot step *cling cling cling*.
[Tias don't copy this one too it will be bad for the story plz don't ]

Tetsunosuke observes the redknight entering the temple and then walks away... Wonders what to do..

Tetsu-: ::sigh:: I have made it this far in my lifetime and still haven't gotten anywhere....I've lost everyone close to me and almost seem to have no purpose...there seems to be only one thing I can do....

He continues to walk forward...then stops......He closes his eyes and focuses. A couple seconds later he disappears....

A few seconds later he appears in front of the castle of Elise. Looks up at the castle and sighs

Tetsu-: I see that it is time for me to get you back...then so be it..

A bright flash of light appeared from the highest floor of the castle as he walked in through the front gate. The guards tried to stop him, he clutched his sword with his right hand and with one sweep of his sword he took out all the guards that opposed him and walked in..

Signature

This time it was very easy to get in, the door was open and there was nothing but a sphere of white light. The light sphere cast shadows over Red Kight and the shadow was given life with the power of the Maiden of the temple. This 3 shadow was each a copy of Red Knight but in different color of darkness with it only power and attack comeing from the Red Knight. Watching the shadow carefully his hand on the hilt of his sword waiting for them to launch the frist attack. The fist shadow attack him and he jump to the side and counter with a easy side slash but when it hit the shadow some how he hurt himself too. Think that it was the Shadow that wound him he fight the second shadow but this one was harder to fight. The shadow charge to him with power and speed greater then the frist. The two sword cross sparks fly quickly Red Knight attack the second Shadow when it jump backward to block the attcak. The Red knight Call " Breath of the fire Dragon" the attack caught the second shadow off guard and the Shadow dissappear like the frist one but again so how the Shadow wounded Red Knight.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

hello....new here.......well...to this thread ^^;;;;....but I luv roleplays....except I thought this one was on final fantasy...shoulda read more into it than just the title>-<.....newayz....
Name: Amy
Level 50
Class: new sorceress …untamed powers….
Height: 5’8�
Weight 122lbs
Looks: Long ebony haired girl. Just like any other ordinary girl. With one look one would not notice anything. Not beatiful nor ugly she is invisible among the crowds of normal people.
Race: Human
Alignment: <Good/Bad>…eh dunno yet……does in between count^^;;;;
Group: loner
comments: A wanderer, she is a very nosy person. From past experience from knowing too much she tried to place a spell upon herself so that she wouldn’t remember anything unless it was absolutely nesscesary, but of course like every other spell she’d tried to cast it backfired. Making her a very forgetful person. Her untamed powers are due to the fact that she can’t seem to remember her spells very well…so they’re all made up by herself. But that doesn’t mean she’s weak xp…. Also because the fact that her powers were unknow to her until a very late age makes it harder to control….she is usually in control of her emotions because her powers are effected by how she feels.
....can I join?
and if I can..I'm just going to watch a while and get where you guys are......
and hopefully I got everything by just skimming the first post ^^;;;;

(haha ok amy you can join my party ^_^ ill work you in somehow....)

As the two monks were leaving a girl called out to them from another cell....
"wait...don't leave me...ive been taken prisoner here but i've lost count of how long and for what reason...please take me with you"
Crud-"wait Choppers...what if this is some kind of trick...i mean she must've been placed here for some reason"
Choppers-" well she could've have just been like us..wrong place wrong time...but there's something about this girl that i dunno..."
Choppers then throws her the key and runs out with Crud only to find an epic battle taking place...thousands of dead elf and drawf bodies were lined about...bloody from battle....such a gruesome sight
Crud-"Choppers look! over there on the hill...that the guy that was talking to us earlier"
The giant was on hill battling the Elven leader with all of his might...but that could not hold against the magic of the elves
Gaint-"eh...well...it looks like you win...please...spare the rest of my people"
Elf leader-" hahaha...pitful fool...did you really think i would let you come into my terrioty and not be punished...now all of you shall be punished...DIE!!!"
however...just as the Elf was about to use his most powerful spell, Flare, the imprisoner girl had snuck by only noticed by Choppers, she cast meteor...one of the most powerful spells of the world but before she could, the Elven Leader noticed her and directed the spell towards her...without hesitating...Choppers rushes from behind and knocks the Elven Leader out cold and escapes with the girl and Crud...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tias

Tias

Quote by gundragon" :( I'll have to force my way in the temple and I wish I didn't have to but the person who hold the key to enter is not here. :) I guess i'll have to ask to enter this time :) Maybe my old friend will let me inside." Red Knight said to himself. Standing outside of the place where the temple was and he call out riseing his hand to the sky " Breath of the fire Dragon" the fire come chargeing down from the sky and blasted open the underground temple of light." I ask you to let me enter Light Maiden of the holy order ?" Red Kinght scream at the close door. " So you have come to fulfil the promise that you make long ago." The voice was very sad and sound like it was like she was crying" That mean he.....he.. didn't make it then but he know that he will die if he didn't win" The woman voice slowly fade. Red Knight enter the underground temple but this time was to face his sister (that mean that they are bound by the the gods of heaven and earth to fight together live and die together) Step by step he walk down the stair echo of foot step *cling cling cling*.
[Tias don't copy this one too it will be bad for the story plz don't ]

ok,but i cant delete my old post... will just get the most of my Phoenix powers and ALL my elemtns powers when i am fighting.(ok i just begin from where that red beast knoced me down)

tias:damn what the heck was that thing... well i dont got time to fight now i will just be on my way...tias flyes high in the sky and flys to the Dark Region of Volgrath landed at the tower and walks in the castle.
Volgrath:i see your back
tias:shut op
Volgrath:whats wrong? your mad or what?
tias:thats a dumb think to ask cant you see it?
Volgrath: what happendi dont want somthing like this to happend DO YOU UNDERSTAND
tias:shut op and be happy i even help you, the only reason i even do that is becuz we BOTH want to destroy the kingdom of elise, and you know my reason and i really good know yours you want there land.
tias:i will have my revenge on what they did, even if its a bit wierd how can they kill Phoenixes i mean Phoenixes r very strong thers somthing wrong in it there most be somthing that the kingdom used.
Volgrath:...turns around and goes back
Tias:well i will be going again soon
Volgrath:fine just do your job
Tias:what job? dont forget why i am doing it, i am not your servent or somthing
Volgrath:...

Ok Tias :) but you could use this idea for your stroy the "Phoenix Element Stone" it at the top of the Phoenix Mountain (Ps: it a volcano) It has a lot of monster up there too and so you have to fight your way up. If you like Tias you could use this idea :) Oh The stone raise your power.

The three Shadow was hard to fight it copy each and every move of the Red Knight but return it with more power. The shadow jump up and slash down at Red Knight but the Red Knight block the attack by putting his sword above his head. Trying to push back but his found that his can't and the ground was breaking up around him. The power of the shadow was growing stronger and stronger with each attack he make on it. Thinking fast he now know what he need to do and quikly blocking the attack of each trun of the Shadow. Slwoly getting really for the Cruel Fire Blaze attack but it is take to long. The shadow attack keep bashing he sword in to the Red Knight " NO time left I have to attack or I'll get kill" Red Knight was hurt badly and he well fall if he get attack one more time. The Shadow raise his sword chargeing for the kill and quickly he summon all of his power left in him. Red Knight glowd in firey red and his sword was engulf with his a blinding light of red. Flash of red light rampe in to the Shadow melting the path in to red lava and the Shadow fall then fade back in the light. " ahh... What going on " Looking at his side rib it was bleeding badly. "

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Escaping with her rescuers. She wondered if she could trust them…..coming out of the dungeon didn’t give her exactly the right ideas. Though they had made a scene about not trusting her…eh well….. She felt safe around them so she decided to follow. Her mind began to drift off again. Something that seemed to be happening more often after the time she’d spent in the dungeon. She stared down at the ground. Her feet seemed to have a mind of it’s own following them. She began thinking about what kind of people they could be that would end up in a dungeon. Would it be wrong of her to ask…she continued to walk…. in silence behind them…looking them over and seeing if she could decide by herself who they were….she wondered if they even knew that she was there….after a while her boredom and nosiness took over..looking up from the ground she poked the one nearest to her.– erm….hi…I’m Amy….I was wondering….who and what are you guys…and how did you ever end up in that smelly place…the dungeon…?

i feel bad posting >-< your posts are so long....and mine is so puney

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by ExiledOfGodLooking into the sky, the small child still in his arms, he would see the Phoenix and smirk a bit. Gently he would follow the trail of fire from the sky, towards a village of innocents and he would growl softly under his breath. Takeing off at a swift run he tried to make good time toward the village, carrying the child in his arms still, she wasnt much but after the run he was more than a little strained. Slowly he would step into the village tucking her away in a place with a falmiy,giving them directions to wait for him, with her if things went badly. He would slowly take his cloak off and press it around her shoulders as he moved out into the center of the town, sitting silently as he waited for the Phoenix.

[Exile, you dumped me? *sad... this thread is really killing me... 'must stay away from this thread ^^]

For the first time since coming to this strange land, the Child felt warmth and comfort. She thought, "At first, the lingering question in my mind was: Who am I? Now, a new query is nagging me: What is this I feel?"

The Child, at first coming to this region of Volgrath, has felt pain. Rejection.

The next emotion, somthing strange... but it feels... comforting.

Was this somehow related to the hideous scar that appeared on her right arm, and the flower tattoo on the left?

The strange man who rescued her had gone off somewhere, to where the Child does not know. But the Child feels another thing welling up inside her... and it comes out...

As tears...

Her emerald eyes, framed with this watery substance. She doesn't understand.

... Whilst she stands, another group of rogues come about. Nothing unusual, since Volgrath is a nest full of them. And they, as usual, eye the anklet.

They swarm upon her. Five rogues against a hapless girl.

Blood flows. The Child is dead.

The anklet is released from the Child's person... but, oh, it glows! It glows! Shines like the sun!

The Child's body, too, emits a bright aura... and all of the rogues and the anklet and the Child disappear... to where?

[of course, I'll continue the story soon! Bye for now... ^^]

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Tias

Tias

Quote by gundragonOk Tias :) but you could use this idea for your stroy the "Phoenix Element Stone" it at the top of the Phoenix Mountain (Ps: it a volcano) It has a lot of monster up there too and so you have to fight your way up. If you like Tias you could use this idea :) Oh The stone raise your power.quote] as said i rather want the most of my powers in a fight where i almost get killed or somthing

hmmm nnah nat a stone i rater want a amulet :D the amulet gives the rest of the powers as i said whit almost in wifht it chould be like 75% and amu gives rest or somthing like that(p.s but that stuff dosent mean that i am at my limits or els it whould be kinda dumb you know...

Tias

Tias

tias was abut to flyed from the same place he landed
Volgrath:oh and i want to say somthing,...tias:ok and what?
Volgrath:i think its time to you to get somthing you should have long time ago
Tias:and that is?
Volgrath:if you flye to the Mountain of the Phienixes you should be able to find somthing use full in your mission
tias:... ok and where the heck is that ...as i know thers no volcans here in this place
Volgrath:it only comes op every 1000 year its somthing i readed in an old schript
Tias:what? what schript, and how r you so sure it should be soon?
Volgrath: its a magic stone table when i founded it i took it whit me to the castle its behind this big image of me
and then he moved it
Tias:...wow how the heck
Volgrath: you can see here in this places wher the cirkel is its magic and every day it gets lesser( i mean 99-98-97-96-95...etc somthing like that)
tias:ok
Volgrath:and the mountain comes in few days in the middel of the place where the kingdoms seprate
tias:ok i will be going then ...and then he flyed off...

Volgrath:heh

( not in game...oh and Amaranth dont worry i also think you soon whil make long story you just need a basis for your story and more fantasie oh and whats that stuff whit those ?.;¨^ =´/ i mean what the hack is it?(and stuff? plz stop it if you can i cant read som of the words)

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

(Didnt dump you..had to fight..or thought I would fight.)Slowly he would come back to the place where he would have left the child and notice the blood staining the ground and he would let his eyes grow wide and his fingers ball into tight fists his mind raceing as he looked around and around trying to find her.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Chopstickz(haha ok amy you can join my party ^_^ ill work you in somehow....)
As the two monks were leaving a girl called out to them from another
cell....
"wait...don't leave me...ive been taken prisoner here but i've lost
count of how long and for what reason...please take me with you"
Crud-"wait Choppers...what if this is some kind of trick...i mean she
must've been placed here for some reason" Choppers-" well she could've
have just been like us..wrong place wrong time...but there's something
about this girl that i dunno..." Choppers then throws her the key and
runs out with Crud only to find an epic battle taking place...thousands
of dead elf and drawf bodies were lined about...bloody from
battle....such a gruesome sight
Crud-"Choppers look! over there on the hill...that the guy that was
talking to us earlier"
The giant was on hill battling the Elven leader with all of his
might...but that could not hold against the magic of the elves
Gaint-"eh...well...it looks like you win...please...spare the rest of
my people"
Elf leader-" hahaha...pitful fool...did you really think i would let
you come into my terrioty and not be punished...now all of you shall be
punished...DIE!!!"
however...just as the Elf was about to use his most powerful spell,
Flare, the imprisoner girl had snuck by only noticed by Choppers, she
cast meteor...one of the most powerful spells of the world but before
she could, the Elven Leader noticed her and directed the spell towards
her...without hesitating...Choppers rushes from behind and knocks the
Elven Leader out cold and escapes with the girl and Crud...

BWAAAH .....darn...that was close +_+ *talks with chop*.......hmz....I still dun trust that girl chopps..... but she could be handy......she could cast meteor +_+........hmz...I should learn that speel too xD~!!! *moment later walking to a could snowy mountain*....chopp where are we going? chopp- we are searching for a special item in a cave there on that mountain.....crud- is there any bigfoots ??? +_+......amy- no, but there are alot of little dark evil dwarfs..... crud- how do you know that????? choppers- stop with talking and keep going , we should reach the foot of that mountain before evening.......

Tias

Tias

Tias flyed his way to the place where the 3 kingdoms seperate there was stil nothing there but tias landed near bye and waited til somthing happends

"So the shadow was a part of me ??? what have I done :D HA HA HA " Red Kight look up at the light o_0 " What I thought I kill all of them but wait that one is not the same as the others" Trying to get pull himself him but the it was to late. The fiery light slowly jump down beside the Red Kight and he said" Come on up and show how much you have grow to your sister and prove that you can help us as you promise to fight by ourside" Takeing off the helmet revealing the face of Red Kight its face have a scar and his skin is pale white " What should I do I lose already didn't you see :( I let you down" Red Knight said with a hopeless voice. "Wake up Wake Up " whisper a voice. The Red Knight was the one and only Dragon who slowly opening his eye and he look up seeing his brother face fadeing away in to the light " I can't help you now but I given you my armor and with the last of my strength I must leave your body if I stay any longer your power won't be at it max" the voice of the Red Knight fade in to nothingness. Dragon slwoly getting up pulling himself from the heavy saddness that he is now alone with out his brother again. " But I'm not strong" he said to himself "I'm not strong at all" but a voice answer back in his head " You have to have faith in yourself or your brothers and the others stuffering will be for nothing" He started to walk up to the last door looking back at his shoulder the image of his brother and when he was young fade in the background saying "You can do it" shout other voice in his head. Leaveing his past "I'll be back soon" :) smile Dragon and he left to fight his sister.

Tias

Tias

a day passed while drago was in the tempel or what it is

and suddenly the whole earth began to shake and shoot lava op
tias:this must be it....the mountains of the Phoenixes
the mountain grow and grow it was a giant vulcano
tias:holy fire what the heckwell this most be it
tias: tried to fly but somthing hold him back... what the? damn now i need to run the way op ...this chould take som days
tias began to run op the way to his goal
efter a while monsters began to apper
grup of lava monsters came
lava monsters:bwaa hwbaaphs
tias:eh yeah right, sure what the heck do you want from me?
the lava monsters began to attack him
tias took his sword and cuted the st1 2-3 but there was to maney ...tias activeted his Aura to keep the monsters of and vut his way out from the group
tias:yes...and he kept runnig
efter a while
tias:ok this take to long...tias casted his wind spell and he ran much faster....
efter a short time he came to the top of ther vulcano and there was a giant monster and in the body it had a amulet
tias:that must be the amulet i am looking for...

Quote by AmaranthEscaping with her rescuers. She wondered if she could trust
them…..coming out of the dungeon didn’t give her exactly the right
ideas. Though they had made a scene about not trusting her…eh well…..
She felt safe around them so she decided to follow. Her mind began to
drift off again. Something that seemed to be happening more often after
the time she’d spent in the dungeon. She stared down at the ground. Her
feet seemed to have a mind of it’s own following them. She began
thinking about what kind of people they could be that would end up in a
dungeon. Would it be wrong of her to ask…she continued to walk…. in
silence behind them…looking them over and seeing if she could decide by
herself who they were….she wondered if they even knew that she was
there….after a while her boredom and nosiness took over..looking up
from the ground she poked the one nearest to her.– erm….hi…I’m Amy….I
was wondering….who and what are you guys…and how did you ever end up in
that smelly place…the dungeon…? i feel bad posting &gt;-&lt; your posts
are so long....and mine is so puney

Choppers looks at Amy and gives no reply...so she goes up to Crud and ask...
Crud-Erm...well...we uh..sorta got lost and...um....got captured >_< whats your story?
Amy-Oh..i see...well i don't really remember why i got locked up... >_>

Quote by meteorcloudBWAAAH .....darn...that was close +_+ *talks with chop*.......hmz....I
still dun trust that girl chopps..... but she could be handy......she
could cast meteor +_+........hmz...I should learn that speel too xD~!!!
*moment later walking to a could snowy mountain*....chopp where are we
going? chopp- we are searching for a special item in a cave there on
that mountain.....crud- is there any bigfoots ??? +_+......amy- no, but
there are alot of little dark evil dwarfs..... crud- how do you know
that????? choppers- stop with talking and keep going , we should reach
the foot of that mountain before evening.......

After a silent 2hrs of traveling Crud finally says...
Crud- Gah...how much longer do you think it will take us to get to the cave Choppers :sweat:
Choppers-Another hour or so
Amy-Why are we going to this cave anyway...what are you guys looking for?
Crud-Well were gonna go find this mystical staff thats supposed to be able to cast the ultimate spell...ultima
Choppers-...you didnt have to tell here everything...you twit...
Amy-Sorry..i was just curious :\
~after another hour of traveling the group finally reaches the mouth of the cave when out of no where they run into....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

"So you have pass the test with the help of Solance ( Drago(n)s brother) but I'm happy that to see your face again. You have grow up now so you know what you must do :)" said The light Maiden. "Yes :( I know what I must do" so the battal between the two has began. The Light Maiden cast spells one after another and it get more powerfull. Rains of meteor hails, stone, fire and knifes rain down. "raaaa....." Dragon scream chargeing for the kill melting all that rains down at him. Dragons fiery aura grew more and more flameing red his body was now at the peck of his powers. He took all the spells attack his blood bleeding down his head covering his eye and he was badly hurt. The Light Maiden cast Winds blades(Attack with a 100 of blades of winds) ,Giga destoryer(attack with a montains Droping up from the feet), Aqua grave (knock you out with a gaints wave that freez you up when you are caught inside of the water), Fire Obituary(three color fires blast up form the Ground), Goddess bless(block attackt and heal damage), Light of Judgemant( A beam of Light attacking form the sky to destory everything that is in the place) and Three stars Of Light( Falling stars of light blasting down form the sky with golden light)
Counter ( fire attack with dragon sword) take damage from Giga.
Counter (Winds blades with Dragons of the earth (*creat a wall from the earth to stop the attack*) Counter (Giga destoryer with Water Dragon Crusher*sumons a Dragon make of water to Crush down at the Ground defending Drago*
Attack Light Maiden with dragon sword but got block by Goddess Bless)
Counter (Light of Judgemant with Dragon Ruin*Take charge in the image of the dragon flying up and blast with a blue light beam to stop the attack but got knock down by the power of the attack and take 2/10of the damage*
Counter (Three stars Of Light with Lava Ruin of Cruel Fire but take 3/10 damage *engulf Dragon with a bright red light and then explode with a powerful shock wave of high power fire in all direction*
Takeing a deep deep breath exhale he is deeply hurt from the attack and drain almost all of his energy from trying to block the attack of the Light Maiden. Dragon drop to his feet and he straggleing hard to stand up but he keep on falling down. Sweat ran down his face exhaleing deeply and then Dragon with little strength he have left. " ahhh..... I'll NOT DONE yet!!!!" Screaming Dragon chargeing for the kill. The Light Maiden was deeply hurt from the last attack make by Dragon and she was about to cast one last spell to finish Dragon.
"From heaven hear my cry to you let you tear form to three stars of light casting your might upon those that stand in my way" chant the Maiden. The three stars rain from the sky and there was no time left but she was defenseless now and it was the perfect moment to attack. With last of his strength Dragon charge with the Dragon Sword in his hand (Clik). "ahhhh.......... goodbye!!!" Screaming with tear ran down with he last charge and the the three stars upon his head and his sword stab at the Maiden heart.

Name Defirion Selesto
Level 55
Class Dragoon
Age 28
Gender Male
Height 5'6"
Weight11-lbs
LooksWielding an ordinary lance (staff with a blade on one top) . with his worn tower shield and mythril tunic/pants he ventures in the world of Ascalon . Green/brown eyes, sharp features and jet black shoulder length hair.
RaceHuman
Alignment Neutral
LocationVenturing around the lands, now near the Castle of the royal family of Elise.
Groups you belong to None
And any comments about yourself.
Bio He was abandoned by his parents nearly at his birth was raised by some villagers that survived in a complex of caves, after a raid of some monster they died when he was at the age of 6. He managed to survive along with the other survivors of the village. It was not long after that when he decided to become strong and destroy everything that had destroyed his life twice.At the age of 12 his skill with the sword and lance was unmatchable (for his age) and became a small legend among the kids of his age. A wandering fighter came in that cave following the rumors and "legends" concerning this kid. He was a dragoon. After watching the kid for several days he decided to teach him the ways of the dragoon as his own days were coming to an end. 10 years of hard training passed when the kid had become an adult and almost ready to get the dragoon's crest, his master was dying and his last wish was the kid to become a full fledged dragoon and take his equipment, as he did. 6 years he seached for the crest but found it nowhere so he keeps looking and looking and looking....
Weapons he is carrying A lance, 2 simple katanas and some daggers.
Personality Remains neutral to everything that doesn't have to do with the monsters but can give some good advice on anything sometimes. When it comes to monsters he becomes like a furious dragon fighting.
Purposes 1) Become a full fledged dragoon
2) Eliminate the mosters

Signature

Tias

Tias

... so your the 1 who was the anchient amulet of the Phoenixes
as much as i knwo your that monster that helped the kingdom of elise
monster:ROOAAARRRR
Tias:HA yell as much as you want your going down here
tias flyes against the monster while flying he took his sword(Phoenixes element sword)(p.s when i mean elements i mean ALL elements but not like poisen or stuff i mean the known elements,but it only gets the same elements as i do) and attack the monster whit the sword
tias:? nothing happends... the monster hited tias away
Tias:hmmmm...tias attack again Claw Of Lightning
the monster was again to hit but this time tias moved away
Tias:(hmm if i can take that amulet out of him i chould win this fight, but for that i need to make him more harder
Tias:all mighty Wind cool him down...suddenly wind slahses came and wind making the monster cooler(its warm and the wind keep blowing of the warm air from it so it gets harder and harder) efter a while the monster didt move so fast more
Tias:hahahaah now your not so fast as you where
tias flyed fast to the head of the monster and used his sword to take the amulet out and when he holed the amulet he feeld power flowing in his whole body
aahahahahah this is just great but i am stil not at full power
and then the amulet began to shine somting came out of the amulet
it was the -Guardian airtos-(its a yugioh card XD but its my fav so ...and if you want to see how it looks like i can give som images but they r all small (http://up2.fastuploads.com/waechter-deck.jpg)efter that it dissiperd in the amulet and the monster was getting free

whit his new found powers tias used his sword and slahsed the monster in the middel and then it exploded efter a while the volcan shoted lava out for a while and efter that it was sinking again.

page 6 of 19 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.