Rurouni kenshin vs. Peacemaker kurogane

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Cancel

okay samurai fans. I know you like that action, and i know you like that fedueal japan, so hear me out. There was this new anime called, Peacemaker kurogane i just saw. (actually it is not that new) It reminded me so much of rurouni kenshin that i wanted to see if anyone has ever seen this anime and what they feel about it. Personally, i believe it is like rurouni kenshin so much it was kinda like a copy cat.

anyway your opionon much appreciated! thanks

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

• Jan 25, 2005

setoshi

Deep Frozen

Cancel

I really like Kenshin, but after, lets say about 50 episode, it gets bronig. Peacemaker Kurogane is just a good series, every episode.
So think Peacemaker Kurogane is the best of those 2.

By the way. Shura no Toki and Samurai Champloo are also very good samurai-anime! ;)

• Jan 25, 2005
Cancel

Rurouni Kenshin is way better than Peacemaker Kurogane, Peacemaker is just to boring and the pig annoys me.

• Jan 26, 2005

fao

Cancel

I also think Rurouni Kenshin is better than Peacemaker Kurogane.
Kenshin is more cool.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Cancel

I think Rurouni Kenshin is better than Peacemaker, though I think Peacemaker is very good also.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

Rurouni Kenshin is better than Peacemaker.

• Jan 26, 2005
Cancel

PMK isn't a copy off of Rurouni Kenshin, both settings are based off a real world timeline, location. It is a blend of fantasy and reality. I think PMK is better, Kenshin gets old and it ends horribly, Kenshin has too much glamour.

• Feb 20, 2005

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Cancel

For me, both of them are good.

Signature

• Feb 21, 2005

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Cancel

Kenshin is better because besides the fights the animation is better there. The art is so much better than Peacemaker's.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Cancel

They're both good, but I like PMK better. I like the art for Peace Maker Kurogane much better than Rurouni Kenshin's art, and I like the PMK storyline (as far as Tetsu's story is concerned) better. In my honest opinion, Kenshin gets boring after a while.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Cancel

Kenshin has much better stor development, especially kenshin ova..

Signature

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Cancel

I presonally prefer Peacemaker Kurogane. I like Kenshin too but PMK wins out. They're not exactly copies of each other, they take place during the same time. Just one focuses on the Patriots and the other on the Shinsengumi. Those who prefer Kenshin like more the Patriots and those who like PMK prefer the Shinsengumi. Or at least that's what I've noticed, it's just a matter of opinion.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

• May 05, 2005

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Cancel

i dont like Rurouni Kenshin i like Samurai X better. blood AND violence IS better THAN peace. hahahahahhaha.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

I say Rorouni Kenshin!! I LOVE that anime!! That is one of my fav anime that's out there.

Signature Image

• May 05, 2005

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Cancel

Quote by YuinaI presonally prefer Peacemaker Kurogane. I like Kenshin too but PMK wins out. They're not exactly copies of each other, they take place during the same time. Just one focuses on the Patriots and the other on the Shinsengumi. Those who prefer Kenshin like more the Patriots and those who like PMK prefer the Shinsengumi. Or at least that's what I've noticed, it's just a matter of opinion.

yeah i would have to agree. but. i feel that peaemaker focused on some of the characters from rurouni kenshin *though these characters may as well be taken from actual people in history* such as okita, and saito.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

• May 05, 2005

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Cancel

In my opinion, Rurouni Kenshin is better than Peacemaker Kuragane....
the fighting techniques in kenshin are outstanding... and this makes the anime better.. :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Balith

Susumy

Cancel

i like peace maker better!!! the animatiion on it is way better, and it's more new!! i like both but i think peace maker is better!! every episode leaves you hanging at the end, most of them, and it has some sad parts too, not that im saying kenshin doesnt, i just prefer peace maker more!!!!!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

They're both good!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Cancel

Anime-wise, RK is good when it started and gets all weird after the kyoto arc. Whereas Peacemaker has a slower pace when it started but gets very straight to the point after that.

I would say anime-wise, PM is better than RK. But manga-wise, I prefer RK more. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

• May 06, 2005

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Cancel

I rather the real timeline based plot of Peacemaker Kurogane and its more exciting. The Samurai X OVAs were good the Kenshin series sucked besides Kenshin is with the Choushu and PMK follows the Shinsengumi. The Shinsengumi defeated the Choushu hence Peacemaker kills Kenshin now the world is a better place without the whiny nooo I'm not going to fight weasel but Kenshin's death was sad but not as sad as Okita dying of tuberculosis. Wait I lost the plot somewhere so umm yeah Peacemaker is alot more entertaining

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Cancel

pmk is good, but kiddish. rk is great with the fighting, but it's getting a bit old. the anime for both of them let alot to be desired, adding alot, but taking out much more. ruroken doesn't have enough of the shinsengumi though, so peacemaker wins for me. ;)

• May 09, 2005
Cancel

Rourouni Kenshin

• May 09, 2005
Cancel

In my opinion, I would say that they are both good in their own way. Rourouni Kenshin is good in the action, but Peace Maker has a much better story line.

• Jun 15, 2005
Cancel

It's definitely better Rurouni Kenshin.

• Jun 15, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.