Prince Of Tennis:favourite school

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Cancel

What's your favourite school in Prince Of Tennis?
Mine is Hyotei...love all the characters ^^

• Jan 25, 2005
Cancel

<lol> Well... for the rival teams, I like Hyoutei second. You're right; they're all cool characters there. XD You simply cannot beat Atobe, and Tori/Shishi is my absolute favourite doubles pair.

But Rikkaidai Fuzoku takes the cake. They're just too cool~<3 Especially the Yukimura/Sanada/Renji trio (yukimura's my favourite character~<3). And Kirihara. And both doubles pairs of course... heheheh~ *rests case*

Third would be Fudomine.. I especially love the Ibu/Kamio pair. :) And Ishida.
Fourth, Yamabuki. XD Just because of Akutsu and Sengoku. Though Dan can be cute sometimes...

Eh. *shuts up now XP*

CoolBlueX

CoolBlueX

Disaster Artist

Cancel

XD my fav school in pot is Yamabuki!! love their school uniform and sports outfit (lol don't really know what word to use ^_^' )
anyways, akutsu and sengoku (my fav and 4th fav characters :P ) are in it so of course yamabuki's my fav (i'm so bias ^_^' oh and they have Jimmies too lol!)

next would be rikkaidai cause they've got strong and cool players like sanada and kirihara (haven't seen yukimura play yet so i can't say), my fav doubles pair is in rikkaidai too (nioh and yagyu XD )
lol don't really have a thrid or a forth after that...

wut?

Cancel

Disclaimer: Newbie (sparkling so), please don't hurt me...

Why do I feel as if I'm the only one who likes Seigaku? I mean, honest to god like them and not just because they're the main characters. Although...the school flag could probably use a little more work. (Who designed that atrocity? o_O)

Runner up would have to be Hyotei, if only because Atobe's diva-hood shines like a pretty penny. And I have to love Jiroh to pieces, because his hyperness is crack for the soul. ^^;

*slinks away*

• Jan 26, 2005

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

Cancel

lol I really love hyotei gakuen's uniform~!!! love it so much =p
as for the skills and stuff... I think I really don't stick to any.. but yamabuki should be in the lead =p

• Jan 26, 2005
Cancel

Quote: Why do I feel as if I'm the only one who likes Seigaku? I mean, honest to god like them and not just because they're the main characters. Although...the school flag could probably use a little more work. (Who designed that atrocity? o_O)
Runner up would have to be Hyotei, if only because Atobe's diva-hood shines like a pretty penny. And I have to love Jiroh to pieces, because his hyperness is crack for the soul. ^^;
*slinks away*

AWWWW!In Seigaku i love Kaido ^^ he's adorable!!!!
But i adore Inui and Oishi too XD so cool!!!!!

And...yea!!!! Jiroh is my very Fav character in Tenipuri...he and Gakuto !!
^_____________^

• Jan 26, 2005
Cancel

Well Cashew is not the only one who like Seigaku, i like Seishun Gakuen too because my favourite character is in this sch! Next would be Hyoutei, because i really like most of the characters like Atobe & Choutaro and their school's uniform is really nice too!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Cancel

Hummm... well my first would be Hyotei <3... because of Atobe-sama and Jiroh~<3... and of course the cutest pair ever ShishiTori~<3... and yeah... they have the best school uniform~! next would be Yamabuki~... for Sengoku ;3~~~... third Seigaku... for InuKai x3~... last one is Rikkaidai for almost everyone except for Marui Bunta -_-'... and LOVE their sports outfit [<- everyone know what I mean, ne? ;p]...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Cancel

My favorite school would be the main school. Se-iga-ku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mainly because i think I know them more then any of the other characters. Plus Tezka is the bomb all the other players including Seigaku wants to beat him. :)

• Jan 26, 2005
Cancel

Quote by hyattchanBut i adore Inui and Oishi too

:D Inui is adorable! Him and his juice. It almost reminds me of my attempts at "food". (And I use food in the broadest sense of the word.)

And Oishi is just proof that all the cute, sensitive, and sweet guys are both taken and gay. *adores GP*

Quote by Fuji-Syusuke i really like most of the characters like Atobe & Choutaro and their school's uniform is really nice too!

There's something about Atobe's diva-ness that makes me like him, even though I'd be annoyed by him in RL. And it's not even in the love to hate him kind of way either. Gah, I can't explain myself. >_<

Quote by ProjectDRacingTezka is the bomb

In the words of a friend: Tezuka is GOD. XP

• Jan 27, 2005

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

haha...I really love Seigaku too...but that's pretty much a given seeing they are the main group to the show...though I must say I hate echizen...his matches never fun to watch :(...but everyone else was always fun with Inui Kaidoh and momo being the most lovable chars to watch <333...really liked the idol show thing with kikumaru and the gang (gotta love that ending xD but I won't spoil it here)

for the purpose of the thread though I'll have forget seigaku (since that's naturally the winner due to too much screen time :D) and probably go with hyoutei as well (or that group with all the handmade racquets...that guy with the stupid puns always crack me up xD) since every char is very distinct and has great personalities...not saying I don't like chars like shinji though...now he's another lovable one...(loved how he was used for "beware of snow white <3)...oh well enough drooling though since I shouldn't be drooling at other guys :x

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Jan 27, 2005

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Cancel

Seigaku.... of course !
And after Seigaku Hyotei XD
But nothing beats Seigaku...

Greetings from Germany

Cancel

My favorite Prince of Tennis school is Segaku. Because everyone are their tennis team is so cute!!

• Jan 31, 2005

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Cancel

hm... not everyone XD
or do you think, that Kawamura is cute ? Or Inui ? XD

Greetings from Germany

Cancel

Quote by CTEon...that group with all the handmade racquets...that guy with the stupid puns always crack me up xD) since every char is very distinct and has great personalities

Gawd! :D I totally love Rokkaku (the Kisarazu twins are my favourite related pair [nope, not the fuji brothers, or the 'unit' ;)). David's jokes.. man, I was laughing sooo hard (so.. da.. *snerk* :nya:). And the Nande!! guy.. zomg. XD I should do him the respect of remembering his name, really. Itsuki? I think that's it.. And Saeki~<3 Uwahh.. that guy has very cool eyes. *-* And Bane-chan has a very cool name. Zomg. I should hush now. XD

Btw, using Shinji as Snow White was a stroke of genius. ^_^' I also loved it when he was paired with Shinjyo at the Senbatsu camp for doubles. XD Zomg.. that match was hilarious. Shinjyo's face.. the look of sheer.. horror, almost... at Shinji's incessant mumbling.. that was pure classic.

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

Cancel

Hyoutei, Rikkai and Seigaku!!!! Each member in each team is SO hillarious!!!! I just love these schools!!! Hehe. I can't decide which I love more..

Signature Image

• Apr 22, 2005

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Cancel

Seigaku~Seigaku~Seigaku~Seigaku~Seigaku.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

• Apr 22, 2005

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Cancel

my favourite school is Hyotei.. all the members are great there especially Jiro..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

• Apr 22, 2005

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

Cancel

First fav is seigaku...
My number one fav character, Tezuka, is in this school... Echizen is my second fav...
Second is Hyotei...
coz my third and fifth fav characters, Ootori and Atobe are there...
Rokkaku is the third, I guess...
Coz they have Saeki, my fourth fav character...
Then, Rikkadai comes next, coz Kirihara, my sixth fav character is here..

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Cancel

Hyoutei then Rikkai. Have to love Hyoutei n all their troublesome (and flambouyant) players ^^(). Gotta love Rikkai and all their scary players. ^^()

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

• Apr 25, 2005
Cancel

My favorite Prince of Tennis school is Seigaku.

• May 27, 2005
Cancel

My favourite school in Prince of Tennis is Segaku. I like that school best becasue my favourite charcaters are in that school. After Seigaku, Hyotei would probably be y favourite

• Jun 28, 2005
Cancel

Seigaku all the way!

• Jun 29, 2005

Gno

Gno ~nya~

Cancel

I like Rokkaku... they have some really funny team members... hahaha.. 2nd will be jyousei.. coz their coach is a hottie... :nya:

Signature Image

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." Rumi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.