Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any good movies you've seen lately? - Minitokyo

Any good movies you've seen lately?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Anyone see any good movies lately?

I recently saw White Noise which I thought was an awesome movie for the most part. (Despite what some critics said. =p)

Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where are you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

well... here i go i watch "I,Robot"and a few others, but "I Robot it's a good one

"Use the element who brings life"

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

Um it's not that new but Colatoral (spelling) was very good with Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox.

JayR

The Shadow Of Death

i saw Hellboy and dodge ball which where alrighte. dodge ball is so funny

Is death really the end or is it just the begining?

Signature Image

Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom interesting film about egsistence.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Yesterday I saw Battle Royale 2 on DVD. Too bad this movie is prohibited in USA; This movie is a masterpiece! (discuss this movie at this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14049/ )

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

gountessg

Dark Angel

I.ve seen white noise too and I thought it was pretty good. But you know, My real name is Georgiana Constantin, and a movie will come out with my last name. It's pretty cool, I can't wait to see it. I heard it is something about how the devil involves people in His plans, without their will.
anyway.... The best movies I think are the ones with vampires, like "Inteview with a vampire".

what is your purpose in life?

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle! I swear, I've never laughed so hard at a movie in such a long time!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

anxius

anxius

no one's home

uh...indie movie "waking life"; very philosophical it was.

haven't seen a movie i really liked for a long time. The last one i really liked was The Incredibles

napoleon dynomite and harold and kumar go to whitecastle are really funny and worth watching

ballistics

OVERLORD

The lateist movie i saw that was freken awesome had to be For a Few Dollars More. Its a old Clint Eastwood western that i've just seen. It was awesome; really great movie. Sure its old but to me it was new cause...well, I've never seen it. A Clint Eastwood classic is always a great movie. ( at least to me it is...)

Well there you have it amgios, when the chimes end we shoot. Ballistics out...[B]

This life's dim windows of the soul
distorts the heavens from pole to pole
and leads you to believe a lie
when you see with,
not through,
the eye."
--William Blake, The Everlasting Gospel

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

One of the last movies i saw was... avp... god that was bad. "shivers at the thought"
I have been looking forward to Alexander...but it seems its a flop....and when i say flop..i mean MEGA flop.
I have been told it cost $300 mil to make .. and only made $20 mil.
...If thats true...god help us.

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

Never store shuriken in your underwear.

Come talk to me fellow Ninjas, find me on MSN if you can.

i come from the movies hehe just saw "the aviator" its a prety good movie

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

That Constantin one is a vampire thing with Reeves - so is that good or bad - I'm not sure we'll see.

Ballistics - if u liked "For A few Dollars More" you should get the rest of the Segio Leone trilogy - "A FistFul Of Dollars" and "The Good The Bad And The Ugly" - Classics!!!!!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Shrek 2 and Dodgeball on satellite tv lol!

they're so funny. Dodgeball is kind of sick tho.... one of the characters had an inflatable crotch o_0

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I saw Robots in the theater, and I have to say that it was very detailed and funny. And I bought The Spongebob Squarepants Movie on DVD, and I have to say that it's funnier than the show!

The last movie I watched that grabbed my attention (alot) was Final Cut, it stars Robin Williams. (One of my favorite actors btw) Everyone should watch it at least once, it might change the way you look at life.... for better or worse i'm not sure though. It just came out in March, so it shouldn't be hard to find ^^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.