Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Duplicate Thread!? - Minitokyo

Duplicate Thread!?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

What is the eazy way to find out if I am makeing a Duplicate Thred? (NAS-no ideas original there is nothing new under the sun it's not what you do but how it's done)Thanks 4 your support. (this is s duplicate thread isnt it)

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol you asked for help though - and some help is indeed considered, I find nothing wrong with that. Check out my friend and partner - shinsengumi's thread for more defined detailed answers to your question here:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12834/

Use the search function as well, along with synonyms that can relate to any thread you may be thinking of.

For example - If I were to find a "Where Do You Live?" type of thread, and try to figure out if it is duped, I think up of another question - such as "Location?," check the word out and see if the topics are quite the same in content. I hope that answers your question now. Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

to make sure something is not a duplicate, on the upper right hand corner is a search box. Put the topic of thread you want to find [ie: say I wanted to find out if there was a thread on Loddoss Wars, i'd type in Loddoss Wars and hit enter] after that, a list of forums with that topic will shwo up. If at first you do not get any threads, be sure to simplify your search fully to make sure you're not missing it because of different words.

hope that helps ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The contents of the thread were similar to the contents of the thread I posted to link to. It is a good idea to search for words that can relate to the topic.

(Not to be offensive, but that was my thread. I hope we can be pals, though).

If you have any other topics, I'll gladly point you in the right direction. PM me if you have trouble beginning a thread or look at Noob Bible #2 below.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.