Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Firefox- set to rule the world [browser market]? - Minitokyo

Firefox- set to rule the world [browser market]?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

Quote by DREAMSo do you think Mozilla can [eventually] take serious market share from IE?

unfortunately, it wont happen!
mainly because the ie is included into the windows installation...
to my mind, there has to be a serious virus attack, which is to be caused by the ie, then everybody will realize, that mozilla (firefox) rules the world :)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

It may be tough to overwhelm IE, but Firefox is definitely catching up.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

A friend recommended I switch to firefox, so I did and never looked back! I am very pleased with it. I hope more people find out about it. Maybe it will be a wakeup call to IE that they need to work on their program.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Voli

Vague Void

I'm a proud FF user an I think that IE hasn't got any chance in competing with it at the same level, it has only monopoly advantage :]
and I don't say that other browsers are bad :)

"the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

I hate firefox i hate it i hate it i hate it, it is...well i wont say anymore...but i have used it extensivley and it is worse than IE in everyway except for tabbed browsing i think this whole firefox thing is silly, the browser has many major flaws most of which the developers do not care about and do not wish to fix or help you work around that is why i do not use it because they simpley didn't care about the issues it had/has with my pc and have never fixed them since the early days , if i where to start listing all the problems it has i would probly be dead before i finished that is how flawed it is...

Don't get me wrong i dont really like IE either to me FF has failed and is bassicaly just as bad though IE does just fine for my everyday browsing..firefox is not that great and deffinetly not as great as you people claim it too be.....

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

meh...i prefer Maxthon
its basically tabbed browsing for IE + heaps more functions (than FF)

the only reason why IE is more insecure compared to FF is cos IE is used by more people
if FF dominates then spyware etc will start appearing for FF...but then again, u'll never know what will happen...its all a matter of time

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Frostylol... I would love to see firefox kicks IE and its msft's butt. XD but
then again, with Mozilla being a micro-cap company and gettiing all of
sudden this popularity and msft known to like to buy out the smaller
guys. because of all the msft lawsults at the momment they are not
going to bother, but most likely i think they would either buy them out
eventually or finally develop something thats worth using... i love
using firefox and I think is way way way better than any broswer at the
momment. but still some sites are build just for ie ... so basically
unless either Mozilla becomes bigger somehow, or eventually ie is gonna
start punch back with their multi hundred billion dollar company behind
their backs... XP

Frosty says it all. I really like Firefox. ....But chances are, either MS will use the ideas in FireFox, or will buy them out..

This is the second time I've abandoned IE. The first time was for Netscape Navigator 3.0. ...I hope this time there is a real future.

No.

Microsoft is by far the dominant supplier of os.
ie comes prepackaged with any Windows OS.
People not clued in with this sort of thing (95% of internet users) will therefore us IE.

Firefox is significantly better than than IE, but the majority will still use the latter simply because its more convenient.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I heard good stuff from firefox and it was even easier to learn than avant browser(and safer) and so now it's my default browser.

In fact one of the computer labs in my college campus has Firefox desktop icons on (it seems) every computer. I've been (quietly) making every computer I use default to Firefox.

Celessa..that pic....LOL :D

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

yes

42!
Fire Fox is great. I like it a lot better than IE but it still has some flaws that could stand to be ironed out. I still need IE for some sites, but I’m willing to put up cause its only 3 sites of all the sites I visit.
I think that MS will eventually try to assimilate FF technology or the whole company but like google, I thing FF will hold out against MS...
We can only hope

http://drteath.blogspot.com/
Go there, read the fiction...be affraid

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.