Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Userpage Problems - Minitokyo

More Userpage Problems

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I'd made a thread before about how the link to my userpage didn't work; this was rectified, and a working link was found, which I put in my sig.

Now, I can't seem to get to my userpage, using that link, or any other one, for that matter. It doesn't matter what browser I use, either. The page just will not load.

Advice?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

rofl, this is way people dont have space, ., , or for ne of that matters cuz i cant access ur page. I'm guessin my advice is be called LordStyphon [Without ne character/space]

You're probably right. Thanks. ;_;

But, like I said, it had a working link before. Just yesterday, in fact. Why would it just stop working now?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Who kno's but contact a Mod and have it change OX [Topic Closed]

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hmm...probably your link because of your name being lord styphon...I remember being able to access it before using the link http://lord%20styphon.minitokyo.net but I guess even now it doesn't work x_x...hmm...perhaps you could try requesting a name change or just start a new account? of course doing so means... x_x

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.