Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 worst roommate you've ever had - Minitokyo

worst roommate you've ever had

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i'm curious to see how many people had to live with roommates they couldn't stand, and how bad it was/is... oh, it can be a family member too, if you're not in an appartment... it doesn't matter... note: i think i'm starting this thread as a kind of exorcism... ^^

mine, well i'm currently living with her, and she's kind of a pain... btw, i didn't choose her, the owner did. She's nice (most of the time anyways) and she knows how to clean up, but she seems to think she lives all alone... you know, boyfriend always here (and we know what they do... o_O), music too loud... she moves my stuff without asking me (even dumps it sometimes...) and, well... i'll stop there, i could write pages on that subject T_T
i know, she's not that bad... but i guess it also depends on lifestyles and tastes... ^^

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Ahh yes...I have something similar to that in my home though I guess his staying with me is a choice I had to live with...originally we didn't have the choice when we were put together by the uni (since we all requested for boarding there but the boarding house was full)...anyway it seemed from the beginning the guy never took a liking to me and has sought ways to get me to move on my own...in the end though under majority rules I continued staying...now that all of us moved out to our own apartment though we still want each other out of our lives x_x...he never does any of the housework and he often leaves extra work for the rest of us to do...and since he's to be in good terms with another roomate the majority vote rules is not enough to get him out e.e...he always seems to find any way he can to get me in trouble too *sigh*...it annoys me...a lot x_X

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

my worst roomate would have been.. my sister.. *twitches* I hate her.. T_T she's soo messy and icky.. bleh.. yeah I really didn't like sharing a room with her for .. hmm.. 12 years of my life.. lluckily we have our own rooms now.. she was a total pig with everything.. *dies*

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Right now, I room with my sister. I actually like it and don't look forward to moving out. The "roommate" that bothers me is my dad. He likes to move my stuff a lot, thinking it somehow makes it cleaner. He often forgets where he puts my stuff messing me up and wasting a lot of my time. Though my sister and I have asked him time and time again, he continues to rearrange my piles, which, though they may seem disorganized, are organized in my mind ^^; Soo...yup, I agree Ayamael. I could go on and on about that.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Mine was my first roommate in college. She was a total nutcase. She came from a very catholic family, who thought that since I wasn't catholic I was the devil and a bad influence on her. In order to sleep in longer, she would wear her clothes to bed so that she could just hop out and go to class. Yes, this included jeans, skirt and tights, anything she wanted to wear the next day. Half way though, she became obsessed with internet chat rooms and would have her internet "boyfriends" calling whenever and coming by to meet up with her. Guess who had to watch her naive butt to make sure she didnt get into trouble... >.<; To top that off, she had to be the ditziest person I had ever met. Thank goodness the nursing program didn't accept her; I couldn't deal with someone like that taking care of me. She went into elementary education instead.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Finally, a thread I can relate to. Good question.

I remember in my first semester of college, my first roommate left to take up a job at Philadelphia airport. About 2 weeks later, another roommate entered my room. He took over like everything was his. He had the room arranged so that I would be squeezed in the corner with the dressers acting as the division between his side and mine. Of course, I almost had no corner. He used my television like it was his, he told me to get out whenever he had company, and he told me to study in the library all the time (it is cold outside. Why the hell would you tell someone to leave and it is cold outside? That's inconsiderate). In addition, he told the RC that I was doing things worth getting into trouble when I didn't even do anything like that. When my mother visited the campus, she received the word about my roommate from the RC. That was the last straw. Before seeing the RC, my family and I went to the room and saw what my mother called "A big cockroach". I left him about 3 weeks later and got a single room. That's how terrible he was.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Last year, I had a roommate who acted as though I didn't exist. She wasn't mean, she simply ingnored me. It was a very lonely semester. She didn't even say hi. Sometimes the ignoring thing can be the cruelest

First semester in college, my roommate enjoyed blasting music whenever he studied or when it was 2 AM. It was hard to sleep. :\

Signature Image

Last year in camp i was roomed with this really annoying girl. She was an ESL student and i could hardly understand her. She kept bugging me and the way she does stuff , I just don't like her. She wouldn't leave me alone. I know this is kinda mean but I just wanted to be left alone but she wouldn't go away. Cause sometimes you just don't like someone.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

well my gf roomate likes to slam doors at 2am and scream into the telephone. she nearly woke up the whole hallway in the dorm one night coming in at 3 am and slamming the door really hard because she got a dui on the way home from a party

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i really understand all of you guys... today my roommate just decided it would be a good idea to get her revenge on me for my forgetting to clean up after i had to answer the phone in a hurry and didn't take the time to take my boots off... so she attacked my stuff... she threw my boots in the snow, and pourred sirup all over my stuff in the kitchen... she could have simply told me to clean up, i wouldn't even have argued... :(
i don't think i've ever seen someone this immature, i was already mad at her, but never in my lifetime i would have touched her stuff... i just wanted to tell her face to face that i wasn't happy with some of the stuff she does, but i didn't even want to confront her just to avoid this kind of behaviour... now i see it didn't make a difference >=(

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

My first year of college, I was sharing an apartment with a friend. Even though we weren't in the same room(thank god), it was still pretty bad. On my way to the kitchen I would pass by his room, and I literally could not see the floor. It was covered by...just about everything that should be on a table or in his closet, like tons of clothing and computer parts.

Signature

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

First roommate! He was a pig! He wasn't a bad guy but his side was just plain disgusting! And he used to stay up so late, or I should just say early in the next day! Then I'd get up and he'd go to bed.

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.