Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cloudstrife VS Tidus - Minitokyo

Cloudstrife VS Tidus

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

what do you reckon people. is tidus the coolest Final Fantasy character ever or cloud strife from FF 7 is the coolest. tell me what you think people. ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

hummmm' i muz say Tidus,... coz i dunt reallie kno about FF 8 under, so yeah,.. tidus

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i think cloud is cooler he looks more mature.......he got a nice huge sword........not forgetting his cool bike ........wat does tidus haf??a girly look n wat ....he cant be cooler than cloud if u ask me....if u dont know bout ff8 n under its ok see ff7:advent children the movie coming out soon.....cloud definately is cooler =p if they 2 were to fight i'll bet my last penny on cloud......referring to the game .....cloud got more skills than tidus =p.....well its my own opinion anyway

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I like Cloud! Because he looks so much cooler than Tidus, and Tidus kind of looks like a girl. ><; No offense, of course! So everyone, don't kill me for my opinion. :x

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

i'm not much of final fantasy fan
i think cloud but i'm not really sure

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Cloud is the BEST!!!!!
No doubt about it. Cloud is the best out of those 2.
Although I prefer Vincent and Squall but thats just me. :)

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Cloud Strife...

Tidus doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against Omnislash....

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Cloud Strife would kick Tidus ass in a battle, so im saying that Cloud is the best since he is..
But Vincent would kick them both with his eyes closed.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Ooh...I like both...but since I know FFX and ffx-2 more, I'm saying Tidus.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

thats a hard decision >.> i think i will go with Cloud XD

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

seem cloud strife is beating up tidus really bad ! is there anymore tidus friend?
Tidus is still cool though even though Clloud strife is cooler

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

^^ of course cloud strife has more fans than tidus lol

don't know why but people seems to pick cloud over tidus ^^

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Coud is probably "cooler". But of course, he's not stronger. I mean, yeah, if you pit Cloud against Titus, whoever went first would win. But that's not technically true. See, my Titus has well over 25,000 HP, and does around 18,000 damage on a regular hit. Cloud however, will do a 9999 because he does have Ultima Weapon. In order for my Cloud to beat my Titus in one hit, he would have to come in with his Limit and he would have to somehow go first. That's impossible though, because cloud would have to wait for the ATB system, while Titus (with auto-Haste) just goes because it's his turn.

So in short, Cloud is cooler, and Titus is a sissy. But Titus could woop Cloud's ass anyday.

BTW, the coolest FF character ever is either Reno from FF7, or Orlandu from FFT. Blah.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Coolest = Cloud Strife! Man, i like him carrying his broad sword in the game. Not to mention his cool appearance in the upcoming ffac. ^^

shenda

Black Saint

Since FF VII is my favourite game, I would say Cloud. ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cloud is truly the best , because he's got two beautiful girls loving him :D

He's also more serious than Tidus, it's important when you're the hero of a rpg !

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11786/

And yesh Cloud pawns all with his big kick-arse Materia Blade and his ultimate omnislash, hands down. lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I like Tidus' character design more than Cloud's... but as for personality... I like them both! Or maybe I like Cloud a bit more... just a teensy weensy little bit more.
As for fighting styles... I would definitely go for Cloud's... as for the swords... both are okay, but it is kinda hard to compare since the graphics used in Final Fantasy 10 are wayyy better. It's quite unfair to compare them considering we have "Lego" quality in Final Fantasy 7, but I must say.... those videos for 7 are really something for that generation.

Cloud and Tidus can both kick ass, but still... Vincent can kick ass without breaking a sweat, so he is and will always be the coolest, hands down.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

I think tidus have better character design too.
Cloud is cool but its like he looks so serious while tidus is just so cheering and happy.
so i'll go with the cheering guy tidus

Signature Image

Erm. XD I'm voting Cloud, not based on stats or anything, but character design. Tidus really came across as a sissy to me. XD And I never really liked his voice. Okay, so Cloud didn't have a voice in FF7. But he does now. :) And it's way cooler than Tidus'.

I'm going to have to say.......Squall. I'm sorry, but Cloud and Tidus are the whiniest little babies in the franchise. They're both mindless and pretty 2 Dimensional. Honestly, I feel in most of the Final Fantasies, most of the secondary and side characters are deeper in character than the primary "Hero". The best "Hero" in all the Final Fantasy games is simple, Terra.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Cloud Strife is da best, he's way cooler y'know

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

How Come people don't like tidus. I thought he was cool.

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

lol, this is a no brainer mayn. Cloud is definetly better than tidus in ever way! FFX, in my opinion, sucked compared to FF7.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.