Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Waah... you have to introduce yourself? Uuups... - Minitokyo

Waah... you have to introduce yourself? Uuups...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hi.......
I didn't know you have to introduce yourself...
I joined MT about 1wk and 5d ago and still didn't introduce myself -_-
So... here I am. I'm the Suicide-Demon!
C U around!

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Technically speaking you don't have to introduce yourself XP...you could be like me and just jump head on into the forums without making yourself known first but the quickest way to make friends on MT I guess is to introduce yourself e.e...a big (late) welcome to you then~...hope you already are enjoying yourself by posting round and doing whatever you've been doing...remember to drop me a line if you need any help that's outside the forums at all and I'll do my best to help~!

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You really don't have to introduce yourself, but I think it's a great way to learn about other members. Welcome to Minitokyo, Suidice-Demon. I hope we can be pals. Have lots of fun! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hehe, like they said, you dun have to introduce yourself. heck, i didnt introduce myself ^_^' but anyway, welcome to MT and enjoy it here :D

Signature

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

ou, dont worry about that, as far as i remember i didnt do that either.... i'm just too lazy to think an introduction for myself ^_^'

anyway, welcome to MT

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha welcome i didnt do so either .....anyway errrmmmm minitokyo youkusoo!!

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

lol... u really are out there to make friends, aren't u? i didn't intro myself when i joined either.... was too busy looking (and getting awed) by all the walls ^^ and now i can make some meself too!

cya ard and keep working on those sketches of urs!

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Quote by juanicthslol... u really are out there to make friends, aren't u? i didn't intro myself when i joined either.... was too busy looking (and getting awed) by all the walls ^^

Word! :D

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.