Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Requirements are too strict - Minitokyo

Requirements are too strict

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Personally I think some of the level requirements are too strict.

I just uploaded a few You're Under Arrest images and the bot deleted it!

I can't upload more images until the 24 hours are up.

This really creates ill feelings within the community.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX personally i think the lvl requirement is fine the way they are.

Well then again ur images most of have a reason to y they were deleted so dont feel bad, Other has experience this also. So cheer up.

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

I know the rules, but I got a few deleted scans, cuz the quality of them wasn't good, but don't worry, If you want to raise of level, so try to submit scans...
I think this thread will be closed soon...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by RZetlinPersonally I think some of the level requirements are too strict.

I just uploaded a few You're Under Arrest images and the bot deleted it!

I can't upload more images until the 24 hours are up.

This really creates ill feelings within the community.

Are the scans duplicates? Perhaps so.

Is the quality of your scans good enough? Usable for wallpaper material? Perhaps not.

There are many reasons if they find those scans you submitted not good enough. It would have been stated then and there in your PM Box. Don't be discouraged, however. I find the level requirements fine as well, and there's plenty of other ways for you to level up. Best of luck in the future. Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I got some of my initial scans deleted because they were duplicated. I got over it, sure, levelling is slow, but you know, it helps the sharing nature of the site.

This is just demoralizing.

I was at level 6 and now I'm at level 3!

How can I enjoy this board if can't access most of the images myself!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm... well it is to be expected, as skottichan has pointed out. You'll have to be humble with what you can get. As to rushing towards Level 10, some members took forever to get there, yet they aren't complaining about it. You can't just jump in and expect to reach Level 10 right away - it was designed to remove leechers and discourage them from this site.

Plus you have to read the PMs and if you have a complaint, contact the moderators.

It isn't demoralizing - it's the way the MT system was built. You'll have to live on with it and stop complaining, or leave pretty much if you find the level system ridiculous. It's a small world, and your stay is a privilege, not a right, so just be humble that you still are here, and hopefully you can get over the issue as well. Sorry for the deletions, but that's the way things go. Bye now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by RZetlinThis is just demoralizing.

Well, ripping like you did is NOT the way to go ....

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

personally i think you need to check the support secttion and read those policies again and again... till you satisfied and understand it >_>

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Quote by Keltosh

Quote by RZetlinThis is just demoralizing.

Well, ripping like you did is NOT the way to go ....

That's right

Quote by aibusterpersonally i think you need to check the support secttion and read those policies again and again... till you satisfied and understand it >_>

I agree. Don't think that you can reach lvl 10 just like that. Members have to earn it honestly and fairly. Do that and you'll reach lvl 10 soon.

If you think the lvl is too strict...then think again...reaching lvl 10 is nothing compare to 50...if you have some trouble...then you got some issues...I really like the lvl system is MT...personally...I hope MT can raise the lvl a bit...esp the part on d/l scans...cuz too much leechers...and slowing the site down... lvl 10...i think personally you might just declare youreself as a future leecher... to lvl up...do some works...ripping and spamming to lvl up is a good way to get banned in case you are wondering...personally...if you dont like the site...then leave...no one force you to stay...and the lvl system is awesome anyway...!! :D

EDIT: I am going report this forum...this is a very common complain forum that scatter through out the threads...and I really hate this type of forum... esp about slow internet or lvl system...it is so common that everybody says pretty much about *dont like it...then leave...*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.