Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KOEI Corporation Games - Minitokyo

KOEI Corporation Games

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Quote by MordinI believe Ma Chao is a pretty good character, because the recovery time for the combo

I totoally agree with that...Ma Chao is a fast attacker...and he runs fast too...his combo is good...esp his 6th special...with special weapon...makes him a good crowd attacker...but to me...he is always an underdog...why...?? because his weapon status from his unique weapons....they are horrible and totally ruin him as a top fighter...!! he will be an awesome if he recieve some stat like Zhao Yun...( my best character...I always like him as a person anyway....!! :D )

Lu Xun...he is great...fast...speed is his major specialty...but...his reach needs some improvement...totally different from Lu Bu and Zhao Yun...or Guan Yu...but an awesome character though...(one of my top 5 character...!)

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ma Chao had an amazing mounted attack on a horse I could deem very funky indeed.

For his fina musou - after spinning and dancing like a madman, he charges up on his spear, balances like he's on some kind of pole hanging upsidedown, then finishes it off with a grand slasher. Quire hilarious nonetheless.

But who could forget Taishi Chi? Geez - that guy was nuts indeed for his final musou too - lolis

Though I don't get to see him often.

Ahh - Lu Xun - the double sworded freak. He was cool - lol

I had a problem with Diao Chan though because her rods were kinda very short, and really a little um... weak to boot I'll have to admit.

Guan Yu - don't get me started! ROFL - he's on my top list as well. Actually - a lot of them are, I dunno why. Hehe - lol

----------------------------------------------------------

Guan Yu:

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/9495/guanyucg7al.jpg

Sima Yi:

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/4029/simayicg8de.jpg

Lu Bu:

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/3435/lubucg1ya.jpg

Not to mention - Cao Ren stinks. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

just love these games... i'm really into these kinda stuff.. i mean i'm amazed of how people could change history by their wills alone... the gameplays nice in all of their games and i hope they could make an rpg type of game...

Well...I think if Dynasty Warrior is somehow became an online game...then I think it will sell better and the game play will be awesome...since this game si very suitable for online...ppl around the world can play in one kingdom...if all your team's characters are controled by human...wow...you will have an unbeatable team...just think AI on your side in hard mode are absolutely stupid and sux...!! I also like that the game will be in RPG format...instead of rank... lvl is better...and getting power ups are nice...but at the end everybody is like the same unless with their special weapon...

Ma Chao's musou is cool...but I really hate his weapon stat...

True musou...Wei Yan has the coolest musou...Gan Ning has the maddest musou

Signature Image

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I could never beat the demo! So suffice to say, I never wanted to drop money on them, lol. They held my attention for all the intense fighting with waves of enemies and so forth, but jebus, having to run from one side of the map to the other to fight different generals annoyed the hell outta me. Took all of my time.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Glad someone bought up this thread :) , I'm a hardcore (old) koei games, and I've played almost all of their pc games era 1989-1995 like uncharted waters I & II, l'empereur, liberty or death, gemfire, romance of three kingdom i,ii,iii and IV, p.t.o II, nobunaga ambition and genghis khan.
most of their games were very enjoyable, and some of the music theme were created by the infamous yoko kanno (I'm still looking for their midi's or mp3, since I only have uncharted waters mp3, if someone have it please let me know :) ).
and for newer koei games, I rarely played any... I've only played dynasty warrior 4 and a bit dissapointed somehow...don't get me wrong, I like the game but it just don't like romance of three kingdom series I used to play, maybe I should try romance of three kingdom IX, but I'm waiting for the pc version rather than ps2 version since I'm not used to stick controller (especially for strategy games).

shhho

shhz!

i think theres a dynasty warrior for PSP right.. the graphics is not bad too hehe

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

the only game from KOEI that I have played is Naval Ops. It's an enjoyable game. I really like building my ships from scratch. I build these warships that are heavily armed with every weapon. then to test them out in the sea is just plain awesome.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by OneWingTenshi
I totoally agree with that...Ma Chao is a fast attacker...and he runs
fast too...his combo is good...esp his 6th special...with special
weapon...makes him a good crowd attacker...but to me...he is always an
underdog...why...?? because his weapon status from his unique
weapons....they are horrible and totally ruin him as a top fighter...!!
he will be an awesome if he recieve some stat like Zhao Yun...( my best
character...I always like him as a person anyway....!! :D )

I like Zhao Yun too, but using Zhao Yun makes the game way too easy, he is a demon when you get his final weapon, that is pretty untouchable. For people that want a less powerful and more challenging character, you should try Jiang Wei, he is also a nice character to use because of his speed.

Quote by CelessaMa Chao had an amazing mounted attack on a horse I could deem very funky indeed.

Well, I guess part of that is due to his family is part of the White Riders as his father Ma Teng was a great horseman.

Quote: But who could forget Taishi Chi? Geez - that guy was nuts indeed for his final musou too - lolis

Yeah, Taishi Chi is a lot fun to play, but he is way too slow and not flexible in terms of his fighting style. He relies on his strength and power more, so not many people would use him.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O I played the game dynasty warrior 4... like 5 or 6 of my friends play it too..
not really a gamer here so not much to say...
but I recall I tried to play the game for as long as possible and then when I reached turn 90 then I found out I have to complete before 100 turns!! then had to battle all the way later.. luckily was able to complete =p

In history...Ma Chao's skill can be compared with Lu Bu...both fighting and mount attack...(that is why he has the BEST mounted stat in the game...which is something I hate...!!) his fifth is abs. a piece of junk...I mean the stat is so random...Zhao Yun...finally someone mentioned my fav little dragon...his fifth is serious ungodly...his reach can be compared with Lu Bu and Guan Yu...among these three...prob have the longest reach...his fifth...(in 3)...lightning is abs insane awesome... he can take on any situation...both his moves and weapons qualify him that ability...either one on one (4th) or group (5th)...Jiang Wei is interesting...dont know why KOEI makes him sux...?? He is also fast...and probably the only character can do double air attack in the game...( press square in air twice...!!)...his 4th is ok...but 5th is awesome due to stat...he is Zhuge Liang's student...and he is damn smart too for strategies in combat...!!

Taishi Ci...the tank...breaks anybodies' guard with ease...but slow...too slow...good for one on one...his lightning is fun to use...(just think (4th move) one stab and blew ppl like miles away...lol... :D )...he is cool I guess...not my fav character...!!

Signature Image

I've only played DW3 so far with a few hands-on 'demo' sessions of DW4. I say I prefer DW3. Lu Xun rocks with his twin swords of death (and a killer of all when fully upgraded on speed and reach).

I also used to play the earlier series of RoTK for the PC. Those were really simple fun. The later series seem to grow too complex for my current tastes.

There were also Bandits of the Marsh and Nobunaga's Ambition.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.