Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share YOUR Words - Minitokyo

Share YOUR Words

page 1 of 1 14 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Have you invented a special word e.g like adding something to an already existing one,changing it a bit or perhaps you invented a totally new word XD who knows
Perhaps you've combined more than one language in your word, created a word for a expression or noise
Just something that you use often and perhaps other people have started using too ^^

Share the words ;)

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Hahahaha, yes i do, i remember when i was in school, about 12 years i think, i invented the term "cachamal", i don't know where i get the idea. "Cachamal" means hitting in the head somebody, but running, in other words going running very vast, jumping, and hiting in the head somebody, and then start running again.
The funniest ov all this, is that this term is very offten used here in my city XP .

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... "grr..." thats my special word.. lol... XP i use to say "err..." to everyone, but then ppl at school begain to copy me so I change it to grr... lol. XD

Signature

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

"Meow" . . . I say that a lot. It's usually that, or something totally random that comes out of my mouth at the moment and is never spoken again. :nya:

Signature

uhm....well....some dumb crazy word......"nipplebear" xd!!! in class we use it alot xD
it's fun.........=)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah, I did...until I looked it up in the dictionary and it didn't exist. The word I made up was pseudointerpretation. The root pseudo- means fake or counterfeit, and the suffix interpretation means understanding. Yes, it would be a little bit related to misinterpretation, but pseudointerpretation is more of a completely false understanding.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

When I was younger, my friends and I had the word "snad". I have long forgotten what the heck it even means, but I remember we used to use it for almost everything...

I've never invented a word before, so I'll invent one right now...for this tread. Everyone feel free to use this word that I will create here. You all are going to experience the greatness and genius of my linguistic prowess.

The word is 'chibiwawa', this is an extremely small dog or extra small Chiwawa

The burrito is the greatest invention conceived by the likes of man!

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

We always used to say:

Meh < I cannot be bothered
Coolies < Thats excellent
Bestestest < The best of the best

That was all I can remember!?

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

shneikies!!

It's another way of saying HOLY *&%$!!

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

lol i see you made some awesome forum posts ^_^
i'll share my word with you then :) i hope this will be said in all the countries of the world ^^

i already succeeded to make people from korea say it on ragnarok online.
it is "zoooooooooooob"

i can't reveal the real meaning of this word but we changed the meaning of it ^_^ we use it as a sound to mean "haha ; something horny around here ^_^" but now we have again transformed it and it's some kind of salutation ^_^ zob ; what's up ? ^_^

we also use "rrrrrr" to say something ironically in a lot of circumstances ^_^' (haha if you knew ...)
if you want to say this one ; you have to do like the bird which symbolize the peace (i don't remember the name in english) who's coughing while trying to sing ^_^

we use "tsk tsk tsk" to say "my my ... bad bad bad"

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My friends and I used to say "Din-nin-nin-it". I have no idea what it meant. We'd just randomy say it from time to time. Yeah, we were weird! XP

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

lol ^_^ it sounds cool. I'm trying to say it in my head. It's hard to say with all the n :D it souns like the bell when you enter in some shops :D
there was a sketch by jamel (a french humorist) who was saying the sound of his door bell ... it sounded like you din nin nin it

i love your din nin nin it ^_^ trying to remember it :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

me and my friends use the word "dillivanness" It means something totally awesome. dont ask where it came from; thats a long story.... also for a lot of funny, mixed up words, you can go to www.urbandictionary.com Thats a great site.

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.