Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beck - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

amy

amy

StudioDink

Im not sure if there was a topic already on this one...

So gomen nasai if there is....
Has anyone seen the anime and read the manga?

I read the first chapter or 2 of the manga and I have seen the first 10 episodes of the anime...It's freakin' awsome...

Just want to know what others think of this one...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol no Amy, I wish I did

It sounds very promising nonetheless. I thought the thread title stated "Back" but I had to look close up enough to the screen to see what you actually meant, because I was like - what the? Never heard of it before. I'll go check it out if you think it's cool though. Thanks for telling. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

amy

amy

StudioDink

Heehee...Sorry about that....
It really is a good anime...I love how they throw in english and japanese dialoge...And such potty mouth talk just in the first episode! I am dying to see the next episode...And my friend is going to be sending me the manga so I can read that all the way too...She watched the anime with me and said that it really does stick true to the manga...So I had her show it to me and sure enough, they do follow the manga pretty darn closely!

Signature Image

shenda

Black Saint

Beck is really cool. I though I was the only one who enjoys it. Hihihihi.

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

Akiravinoe

Akira

Yeah it really cool, I wish I have a sensei and teach me (even borrowed me) how to play guitar. I can play guiter, but... cotto ne ^_^

I love this show and the manga, it's so nice to see that some anime is still about stories and not just fan service.

Damn the manga for being licensed, I guess I'll have to wait about 5 years for the next chapter.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

lol i only saw teh first 2 episodes and i want to see the rest, but as of what I've seen this anime is pretty cool, the animatiion of the series was weird at first but o well, i think it might be a big hit !

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

amy

amy

StudioDink

Quote by drizztsI love this show and the manga, it's so nice to see that some anime is still about stories and not just fan service.
Damn the manga for being licensed, I guess I'll have to wait about 5 years for the next chapter.

My lil' sis still gets the manga from some where. I will get the link from her and give it to you Drizzts. What chapter are you on?

Quote by AkiravinoeYeah it really cool, I wish I have a sensei and teach me (even borrowed me) how to play guitar. I can play guiter, but... cotto ne ^_^

Heehee...All I have to do is look over my shoulder and ask for lessons...My boyfriend use to be in many many bands...He still plays, but now its just for fun...

The art style is what drew me in at first...I just wish they would hurry up with episode 11...

Signature Image

Quote by amy

Quote by drizztsI love this show and the manga, it's so nice to see that some anime is still about stories and not just fan service.

My lil' sis still gets the manga from some where. I will get the link from her and give it to you Drizzts. What chapter are you on?

I'm on chapter 57, that's the latest one that was scanalated, but the group (Mangascreener) has stoped as the translator for MS is also the official translator for tokyopop.

Someone else will probably pick it up so I'm not really that worried.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

amy i love the anime so far. :)
haven't read the manga yet.

i like the beginning where the american guy is like "hey wtf did you do to my car" with that crazy accent. lol

see here for info on beck. http://animefringe.com/magazine/2005/01/feature/03.php

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

BECK anime is great, im completely into it.
I think the OP is one of the things that got me in the first place, love Hit in the USA and the rest of the ost :3
But the english is really...bad XD it sucks
the manga looks good too, but I dont feel like buying so many volumes u_u ( I dont dl manga) so i guess ill stick to the anime n_n

I was made to hit in americaaaaaaaaa

amy

amy

StudioDink

Oh man, the anime is freakin awsome too...I have up to volume 19 and now I cant get anymore since they licensed it. Shit really hits the fan too...And in episode 18 shit hits the fan too...Cant wait for the next one...and if they license the anime I am SO buying it....

Signature Image

i love the anime even tho ive only seen up 2 ep. 8 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

hmmm...a friend of mine has been wanting me to read the manga but...since its part of the anime is about music, wouldnt it be better if i watch the anime instead? how is the music in it?

i dont know very much about the anime, but for some reason it interests me now. should i read read it or watch it?

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

its a nice anime......n i think the music is rather nice for it

is it mainly rock? im assume since the protagonist(i think thats him) is holding a guitar

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I love this anime! everyone should watch it and fall in love with the poor-english sung songs like i did :D

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

Love the anime, but not how it ended. Not a sad or bad ending, but not fullfilling. Great music. I plan to go on with the manga to finish out the series.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.