Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shortest game you've played - Minitokyo

Shortest game you've played

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 236 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

What is shortest game you've ever played.
Is the price worth it.......?
Mine is like Gungrave . Its like 2 days but the price was good, got it off a bargain (^-^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

spider-man 2
it's such a waste,...me and me bro finnished it in like 2 days
so not worth it

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

State Of Emergency was probably the shortest game I ever played. Got it as a present from my little brother and I have to say it was abismal. 3 days at most and it sucked the whole way through -_- .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Lord of the Rings
Thought it was fun and so I have a try but finished it with in 1 day

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

legacy of goku for gba...gawd...beat that game in like 6 hrs or so >_> but its was pretty fun while it lasted

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Quote by Chopstickzlegacy of goku for gba...gawd...beat that game in like 6 hrs or so >_> but its was pretty fun while it lasted

LOL i played the Legacy of goku aswell and it was easy!!

Signature Image

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Pokemon on gb.
It was so short and boring and easy.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

hmmm............... let see ~_~

prob zelda the minish cap, on gba , think it was about 3 days ^^

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Sudeki, since I am a game freak I got it and beat it in one day, played for 18 hours straight. I sold the game soon after due to the fact there was no secrets in it :(

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

If i remember correctly it was "asterix and obelix" (a well known comic strip in france and belgium) for Game Boy. I finished it in about 5 hours.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

hummmm' this is ezy,....
knock out kings '04
80-100 ($NZ ) i cant rememba,... n i clock it in like i dunt kno,... less then a day :sweat:
i dunt thin is worth it, but i muz say its a really good game, so i thin is fair enough, LOL

Signature

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

I have another game that is short.
It is on PS2 , Resident evil dead aim it was. i got it with the gun so i dont really know much about the actuall price but i think its worth it since it came with the gun. and it was on discount

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All the games I got were long...well, almost all of them. I played Wild Arms 3, an RPG game, and beat the game with 25 hours on the clock. In conclusion, it took about 2 days, but it was a great game.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

The shortest game I everd played was mortal kombat for the X-Box. It only took me about 12 hours or so to beat the game. Which was about two day timing.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

The first Timesplitters, and the z.o.e. games. At least with z.o.e. 2nd Runner, they added New Game+.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

the shortest game ive played would probly be gungrave... it took me like 3 days to beat it, but it was definitly worth the money, there is such a high replay level, and the game is so fun

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well, the shortest game I've ever played was strider for PSX, it took me like only 30 mins to beat it. The game was way too short.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

xserasx

xserasx

doom

sudeki. it pissed me off too cuz the game kicked major ass...

take a chance you stupid ho.

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

I would have to say that Halo 2 was the shortest

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Naruto narutiment hero 2, very short rpg game. :( sad..

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Quote by AlphaZeroNaruto narutiment hero 2, very short rpg game. :( sad..

Really.....? Lucky i didn't buy it.

Signature Image

Valkyrie Profile, but probably because I missed a lot of stuff. Good game though.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Halo 2 I found was really short, I beat it in 7 hours. Some of my friends took like 3 days off to play it, and are still working at it. I really enjoyed it, but I also really wish that it was a longer game.

Signature Image

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

It certainly was DBZ Budokai, I'm a hopeless DB freak and played it non spop it took me like, 7 hours, I was pretty sad when it was finished... it costed like, 59 €, it was pretty funny but easy all the way, I liked it never the less :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 236 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.