Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo's new layout!! ^^ - Minitokyo

Minitokyo's new layout!! ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

i'm surprised no thread was opened for it yet.
i think it looks very nice and it's good to change it every once in a while. :)
good job,

what do you think? ^_^

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

i hate to burst your bubble, but this layout has been around for a while now i think, but you could only see it if you were logged out or a guest. i am very happy they made it for members, i love this skin over the winter one they had, i cant wait to get to lv 35 and see what the white one looks like! but that looks like its quite a ways off... >=(

Signature

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Yes indeed this skin is more then 14 weeks wold ^^;

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

ohhhhhh.

*baka me* ^_^'

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Luali

Celestial Love

I think the xmas skin just confused him :P

Although it did take me back a moment because I only started here about 3 days before it was changed to the xmas skin ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.