Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Exactly the same image?! - Minitokyo

Exactly the same image?!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I got one of my images deleted by the bot.

The reason? It's a duplicate image.

Now I checked the gallery before I uploaded the image, so is this some sort of bug with the bot?

Quote:
RZetlin,

Your submission entitled and 2000 was removed from Minitokyo because it was exactly identical to a previously posted image.

-Only in case that your version was of higher quality or provided a better description, which was deemed not the case, would have caused the previously image to be deleted.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

It might not be within the area you checked in. MT not only has galleries for anime series and Manga series, but it also has galleries for Games and Artists.

Chances are, you're scan was in an artist's gallery.

And BotChii is just an automated message telling you that the mods have deleted your work. botChii does no deletion herself, though she is a member of MT.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

I almost suprised when you said the bot deleted the identical image, then it must be a very smart program to identify similar images though different res and a bit change (which mean it detect by image pattern), and I really like to know the source code for my program too :)

found out it's a human after all who deleted the images ^_^'

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

We have also been having difficulties with our thumbnail generation system and some scans have been removed. Please see the News threads with further information about this problem.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.