Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII vs Xenogears, best PSX RPG - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII vs Xenogears, best PSX RPG

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I haven't played Xenogears (i will someday), and i wanna know what do u think, who's the best?

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I like more xenogears , but ffvII is very good too.

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Xenogears is way better man :-) Well I think so anyway. I played the bejeezus out of that game. My favorite part? The men...of...the sea! *buzzer*

And of course, "The Ponytailed Slacker"

The things you could do in that game were incredible. And the depth of the story is something few games have matched. I <3 Xenogears!

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Sorry to buck the trend guys, but I think ffvii is better. In fact, I still prefer it over any other RPG to date.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

Xenogears

Signature

I think for me it's nearly impossible to choose, ffvii was my first rpg and i loved it, Xenogears i played it later but it was a very very good game and i think they are both at the top of my favourite games ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.