Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnail Problem - Minitokyo

Thumbnail Problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 294 total items

being in charge is hard, huh? ;)
We'll try to support, no? (dunno how much but anyway...) >.<

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

thank u!!! i thought it was a problem with my network or something. Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

yha have fun lol -giggles- hope you guys get it fixed.

Signature Image

Woah...they're...making an effort to let me know? Wow. That's a first. Never had a site say "Hey, we have a problem on our side, so we're gonna fix it."

Appreciate it, guys/gals!

oh so that was the problem, oh well thanks for informing me

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Tackling something like this must be a hell of a problem on a site the size of Minitokyo.
Ganbatte ne!

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

thanks i thought there was sumthing wrong with my com.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thanks for letting me know,
I only noticed it a couple times
but it was not that annoying

melfice

melfice

Dark

Hope it's solved soon! thanks for your efforts! It's annoying! >.< besides, the loading of some images is also troubled.

Signature

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

VAC: ehh can you speak in spanish pls? i dont understan

DXY & VAX: XP :sweat:

Vac: jejej

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

i didnt even notice there was a problem X_X
good luck fixing it ^o^
i'll be aware of it now ^^

Signature Image

cain

cain

das ENde

thanx for the warning i think it was my connection, hope you fix it soon , and good luck whit fixing it

I glad too see I wasnt the only one who was having problems.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Oh yay, thanks! I submitted an inquiry a few weeks ago about not seeing older submissions and Sheqel said it may be my ISP when it isn't... since it shows up on the other computer. T_T

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

melfice

melfice

Dark

Luckyly it seems to be solved! thanks for all your efforts! this is a good reason for you to be our number one XD

Signature

thanks for telling me. i thought it was my computer or something

ic thx for lettin us know! ^_^ hopefully it works!

Signature
	ImageC:\WINDOWS\Desktop\New Folder\pics2\kawaiilady_sig.gif[/sigimg]

I thought it was just my computer. ^_^' Good luck fixing it!

Thanks for letting us all know! I know I appreciate it.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

ph thank god and i trought(i know i spell it wrong) i had a virus or had a warning that made me not see :hmpf: and i also hobe the bug whit the winter layout will work i was used to see that layout and i want it back i hobe you got sucsess on your quest(or what you need ot do)

It is time for you to drown

Thanks for letting us know! I also thought that something was wrong with my connections! Good Luck and thank you guys for all your hard work!

Signature Image

thank you for telling us the situation. Hope you can fix it soon. I was scared that it was only my website and not others. I didn't know what was happining either. :sweat: ^_^' :)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I don't know if this will help, but I noticed that it happened to me when my upload is totally being used up by other programs (i.e. BitTorrent >.>).

Not enough upload speed causes the upload to eventually timeout, but the file is partially uploaded and stored on the MT server.

Best of luck in solving the problem ^^

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

thanks for telling us about the situation, good luck with getting the problem fix.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 294 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.