Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hall Of Shame - Minitokyo

Hall Of Shame

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Hola,

Can't we open up a thead somewhere where we can post links of the known rippers
that are active on MT?

Sometimes it's hard to find a mod online (or a current which mod to harras list in my timezone)

So wouldn't it be convenient that if they wake up have a nice public list waiting for them.
with a link to the gallery / rip of the offender and the site (evidence) that gets ripped.

This also would act as extra lamer detergent.

heh it worked in the Middle Ages so why not get medieval on those lamers in this age !!

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

so does that mean we can stone the rippers? haha id be up for this idea in my opinion it would be rather amusing

KohakuXP

Neutral

XD, thats pretty harsh, what if u do the same with the scans? See if anybody got the same scan twice...Pretty harsh XD

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

We could replace the "second warning" by placing the name of the stubborn rippers here.

I think notorious double posters should be put in here as well, but that needs further discussion.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Well only the worst wallpaper rippers would be nice .. (for starters hehehe)

and if you think of that their #1 goal is, to get into the scansection and leech for 24/7
i don't really think it's that harsh .. (wai discussion board open for discussions)

I mean right now we have a dude that has half of mixedmedia in his gallery claiming it to be his own work .. those are the ones i'm talking about ...

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by TaurecI mean right now we have a dude that has half of mixedmedia in his gallery claiming it to be his own work .. those are the ones i'm talking about ...

Good point, most of them are just stupid. And actually let ppl see the copyright sign. XD

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by Taurec
I mean right now we have a dude that has half of mixedmedia in his gallery claiming it to be his own work .. those are the ones i'm talking about ...

Yeah, that's just wrong. glad i only have 2 scas period, and i know i claimed they were not my own. but anyhoo, plaigurism (spelling on that?) is just dumb, and is worthy of a kick in the nuts, punch in the boob, or a stoning.

well, seeing as i'm too lazy to search through ALL the scans to even just look at them, i'll not see them doubled that often. but if i do...well, guess i'll have to find a mod. Wwhich folks are the mod/s anyhoo?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

how bout everytime someone rips a wall...they lose their level!? xD

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

I like that idea. Maybe the first time is a warning (in case they didn't understand the instructions), then after that they are banned and lose a couple levels.

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

wouldn't banning them be the final step.....like they get a warining then they do it again....and if they do it again they lose 2 levels and if it hapens again they lose 10 levels or go back to level 2....and if they continue to do it then they get banned...what do ya think

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

sounds like a plan!! seems that everyone agrees in here! ^^

maybe after two warnings they get a Ripper sign in theyr userpage... marked in red so its noticible

Signature

KohakuXP

Neutral

Lose level or just ban them? Seem there's 2 opinions here. :P

XD, how could they lost 10 levels if they're even at level 10? Negative level 9. XD

Hmmmm, so if someone rips a wallpaper the level resets to 1? Two warnings, then ban......
Sounds good to me.

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

or if the level gets below zero.. they get banned for one day for every level counting down
so minus 4 levels is 4 days ban
but if they still don't care theyl get permban

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

LOL....i read all ur suggestions....they are good but they are too complicated to be implemented especially with the level down thing. cuz technically we can't change the level of a member without having the same effect for everybody else. Its an algorithm as i said before. It applies to everybody XD.

Therez really no point to level them down anyways because those that rip are usually noobs and have low levels. Plus when we deleted their ripped walls they automatically get leveled back down anyways....soooo

I think we are sticking to the 3 warnings = ban as the general rule.

we just need to get sheqel to implement a warning counter for members that is visible in the userpage so that we can keep track of how many warnings a particular person already has in his/her pocket....hehe ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KohakuXP

Neutral

Did anybody every get banned before? Curiousty :sweat:

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by KohakuXPDid anybody every get banned before? Curiousty :sweat:

quite a alot actually XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KohakuXP

Neutral

After 3 warning? XD I mean, not to be mean or anything but.... XD XD

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

sounds like theres a black market behind everything...

this much we users know about
<------>

but the real deal happens in the moderator section
<----------------------->
People get killed and stuff XD

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

i have a suggestion!!

if someone ripps a wall then .. they wont be able to download any pics for some time!!

*nods* then they wont be able to rip anymore!!

wai wai!!

^-^ question .. .. what if two people have the same scan .. but the one who put it up recently put it up because it was a better quality?? ^-^ answer answer!! ahhahaa

KohakuXP

Neutral

Yeah, Im been trying to find that out too, because I saw too much of the same already. :/

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Why not PM the person who uploaded the lower quality scan to see if they'll delete it if you put up your higher quality one?

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

3 warn = ban

but lets do this too:

1 warn = a level down

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by Tama-NekoWhy not PM the person who uploaded the lower quality scan to see if they&#39;ll delete it if you put up your higher quality one?

but they might get offended .. sniffle .. ^-^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.