Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saint Seiya yaoi??? - Minitokyo

Saint Seiya yaoi???

Tagged under Saint Seiya

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

shenda

Black Saint

Is there anyone out there who enjoys Saint Seiya yaoi? I am starting to feel like I am the only one in the world. It's my favourite fandom! I would like to hear from other fans ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Honest to say... yaoi is creepy in Saint Seiya... especially when I see Shun and Ikki (even though they're brothers)...Seiya and Shiryuu will definitely not be on my favorites list...
However, Hyouga and Shun pairing I kinda like....but anyways... I can tolerate it... so as long as it's not incest! >.<
Don't get me wrong, btw, I can take yaoi... just not the explicit ones... I mean uh... vulgar ones.

ethavisell

ethavisell

Ethavisell

ohh please i need images of yaoi saint seiya, please give some page XD :)

You know, I have nothing in this world to do more than follow my own path of peace.
*-* Visit My DA gallery ----> http://ethavisell.deviantart.com/

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

to shenda,
i enjoy saint seiya yaoi from time to time, i think it's a diversion from the actually anime so no, you're not the only one who like saint seiya yaoi so don't worry.

Quote by ethavisellohh please i need images of yaoi saint seiya, please give some page XD :)

to ethavisell,
i don't know what site do you have already of saint seiya yaoi but i have a couple really good one so if you need more, let me know and i'll gladly give you those sites. :) ;)

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Well, you can tell that to the many fangirls and female fanfic authoress about that. The answer is pretty obvious by itself, but I digress. =P

shenda

Black Saint

Philyra, well that's very nice! O_o Hey, I would like to take a look at those sites, I'm really interested... It's pretty hard to find Saint Seiya yaoi, you know... ^_^ Thanks in advance.

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

only with the Gold Saints, lol XDDD Shura x Aioria make me horny u¬u~~.. and anyone with my loved Shura too XDDD Seiya sux xP

I like this animation.

merged: 12-24-2005 ~ 02:12am
I like this animation.

I think Saint Seiya is VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD inspiration for yaoi fics...Bronze and Gold Saints are more than friends.I imagine those five principal couples:Seiya/Saga,Shiryu/Shura,Hyoga/Camus(...) and Shun/Aphrodite.Yaoi is a great opportunity for more reflections about Saints' life

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

"only with the Gold Saints" [2]
"I think Saint Seiya is VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD inspiration for yaoi fics"

For sure! I LOVE Yaoi in Saint Seiya! */_\*

Exellion07

Exellion07

??Cherry Blossom??

whats Yaoi in Saint Seiya..?

merged: 02-16-2009 ~ 03:59am
whats Yaoi in Saint Seiya..?

:]

oops! i never see it's before haha

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump inactive threads, especially ones that haven't been active for over 2 years.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.