Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hall Of Shame - Minitokyo

Hall Of Shame

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

ppl i don't see the waves of rips calm down...so there's something sheq should do with the register process...first of all he should put a disclaimer before someone can even type his nickname password n stuff of course there will be a hidden code in the disclaimer which the ppl need to find first :D without that code you can't register and you can only find out the code by ready everything first hehehe :P

1st effect: rippers, leechers and other evil ppl get scared off :P
2nd effect: ppl will be more careful :D

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

meh, i do believe that the warning system will be the best, but like a few have mentioned, there should be a rather large notice of people that are ripping walls, plus the warning counter. in a nice BRIGHT red...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by Limalityppl i don't see the waves of rips calm down...so there's something sheq should do with the register process...first of all he should put a disclaimer before someone can even type his nickname password n stuff of course there will be a hidden code in the disclaimer which the ppl need to find first :D without that code you can't register and you can only find out the code by ready everything first hehehe :P

But some ppl isn't leechers...and what separates from the leechers and the users from registering?

Good idea :) Then we will have less people...no offence...

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by shyxsakura
^-^ question .. .. what if two people have the same scan .. but the one who put it up recently put it up because it was a better quality?? ^-^ answer answer!! ahhahaa

Then we will delete the one that is lower in quality. The fittest will survive. But of course it must be significantly higher in quality or else it doesn't count.

Quote by Limalityppl i don't see the waves of rips calm down...so there's something sheq should do with the register process...first of all he should put a disclaimer before someone can even type his nickname password n stuff of course there will be a hidden code in the disclaimer which the ppl need to find first :D without that code you can't register and you can only find out the code by ready everything first hehehe :P

That really just slows down the register process and it doesn't quite eliminate rippers because we don't really distinguish between rippers and new members until they actually make the offense once they are members...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

ohoho if thats da case MUAHAHAHA

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Limalityohoho if thats da case MUAHAHAHA

ROFL...it u do then u should PM a mod with ur link and the link to the lower quality scan so the old one can be deleted... else we get too many undetected duplicates XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

okay :D btw...who are all the mods on mt???? i guess your one mod XD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hehe...we gotto post the mod list out soon.....we'll post it in the news section once we finalize the changes....

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

http://www.minitokyo.net/?loc=view&id=2005 <--- less good scan
http://www.minitokyo.net/?loc=view&id=16153 <--- better scan

ill just post it here XD

KohakuXP

Neutral

XD, one of them is yours XD, and its deleted I think.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

This isn't the place to post duplicates, there another thread for that. ^^;

^
|

*points to thread at top of forum*

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

These bans aren't a solution. I definitely would implement a method of recognising similar images within a script. Although I can't do php, I know the basic principles. It would search the site for similar images, which would greatly increase accuracy in case of weeding duplicates. Just wait until I implement it in my gallery! If I won't die from sadness until then, that is.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Please leave dead threads alone.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I don't think it's a good idea to ridicule people. What if people get wrongly accused? Their reputation will get sullied.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

@ tele ..... thats why i said to post some sort of evidence ..

@biriwilg .. it's alive ... aliveee Muhuhhaaaaaa <g>

@mods ...
pls close this thread ... it has served it's purpose ......

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

This sounds interesting lol :D I'm in!

Hmm. I think the "badge of shame" is a cool idea. Notify a mod of a stolen or ripped image posted as one's own, and a little red frowny face appears below a person's avatar. Three frowns, they're banned.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.