Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 buying a new game - Minitokyo

buying a new game

page 1 of 1 18 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

hey guys
juz askin,... if u guys think DMC3 is good and that it should B bought
if it's really that good i might consider buying it,... plz tell me what u think of it
or if u think sumfinn else is betta do tell
thanx i would appreciate it :D

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Um, it's out now? If it is, I swear I've lost my way, 'cause I could've sworn it's not out yet... Well, if you have a GC, get RE4. I personally don't have it yet, but I'm getting it this week. Everyone I know loves it.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

no its not out yet, gotta wait till May *sigh* but anywayz i'm definitely gettin it, from what i've seen, it's gonna be the best one yet. i have a few trailers if anyone's interested

Signature Image

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I thinking about buying Xenosaga II when it comes, becasue I thought the first one was reall cool, and now I want to play the second one.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Well it's not out yet but i've seen some reviews of it
and i'm juz askin' if it is good or not

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Well if it's not out yet, I wouldn't buy into the reviews. I mean, I constantly see reviews of games that aren't out yet, and they don't reflect the game in any way. At this point, whether or not the game is any good is pure speculation. I hope it is though, the first one was great.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

I think i will play it... i liked the first, it was very good and the story and character was awesome... the two had only some tricks on combat but the story and the cut-scene was very poor... i hope the three will return to be a good game ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

I'm getting it when it comes out regardless, I like the whole DMC series. apart from that french woman, didn't like her.

Signature

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

I'm definitely getting dmc3, however I'm still unsure if I'll be buying it as soon as it gets released since Tekken 5 is getting released around the same time as well....it's times like these I wish I were stinkin' rich...

yup,.. its not out yet,....
but when it is,... i'll buy it 4 sure, i got da 1st n da 2nd 1,... theyr all good
here in NZ they'll b out by march,... so yeah
from wut i c from da 1st n 2nd DMC, da 3rd 1 i bet will b more cool than da perviews 1,...
coz i thin da 2nd 1 is betta than da 1st 1,...
n if u like racin sport,... GT4 a game 2 buy!! ;)

Signature

i'm not really good with games but i heard my friend talking about getting that too. rite now i'm hook on street fighter 3 and tekken 4. i know it's old but it's still good!

Signature

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

If anyone is doubting of the greatness that is Devil May Cry 3, do check the official site and see for yourselves. So far the game is faring up to be excellent, the only quirk I have with it is the voice acting, which sounded worse than the one in the first game (which was pretty good IMO).
If the gameplay formula remains true to the first game and if Capcom throws in a couple of cool unlockables (maybe a playable Vergil or a Lady mini quest, which isn't too difficult to include) then we've got ourselves a major winner!

www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/

devil may cry 2 was poor game.I don` t know.

Yes, DMC2 was bad, but DMC3 will be good :p

i would say get devil may cry 3 its a lot like the 1st one plus its also like ninja gaiden

dmc is a great series, gameplay and story are cool

god of war is good

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

:D FullMeatal Alchemist~and the Broken Angel~, Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tounament,
DBZBudokai1/2/3, & Gundam BattleAssault2 are all cool games! :D I hope my
Onii-chan *big brother* byes Gundam BattleAssault3_ I'd bye GundamBattleAssault3 but my brother wants the game too so I'll let him bye it & I can play whenever I want even if he doesn't want me to.( It pays to have an older brother who likes video games.^_~)
:D

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.