Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Division by zero while trying to browse gallieries? - Minitokyo

Division by zero while trying to browse gallieries?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I've written to the Tech Support link a couple times in the last two weeks, with no answer, so I'll see if anyone else is seeing this.

When I'm logged in as myself, if I try to browse a gallery, I get this (with a change in the UID corresponding to the uid of the person I'm trying to browse):

Warning: Division by zero in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id WHERE uid = 18088 ORDER BY gallery_items.dos DESC LIMIT 0,

If I'm not logged in, but browsing anonymous, I don't see this.
Is it just me, or has anyone else seen this? I haven't gotten any notices that my browsing has been disabled, so I just thought it was a technical glitch. Weird that the anonymous user can browse.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

i didn't seen that before but though, it's a big problem >_< u try to post this on help page yet?

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I didn't post it in the help forum, but did send a couple mails via the Technical help link in support (which would be a private message, I guess).

I figured that if it was just something with me, perhaps they couldn't reproduce it or something.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.