Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can i..... - Minitokyo

How can i.....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

as you know.......i'm not trying to be a pervert here, but i just want to know where all you hentai fans get your H-games from......list websites that have them if you like. i like to check it out for myself. hahaha XD "runs off"

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

www.g-collections.com they have some pretty good games imo ^^ go buy the new release "Heart de Roommate" really a great game, not much Hentai related scenes, but good story and awesome character designs, and the bg cgs is the best !!!!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

let me clarify what i mean incase some of you get confused on what i'm asking for. i'm just simply asking for websites that you can purchase H-games from..........hahaha omg!!!! i am turing into a pervert XD

oh.......btw TaMa.........thankx for that link

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

www.peachprincess.com
www.jastsusa.com

These are company sites so you have to pay.
But believe me it is really worth it to buy the actual game.
They give you extra crap and stuff with the game that you cant find anywhere else.

May the Woot be with you!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i'm not sure if this site does international orders or not but itz still a very good reference site for h-games....

http://www.getchu.com/categori/

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

DL it all via eMule ;)

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

alrite thanx you guys....:D

is there any site free .
i ask this because i have no creditcard

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

DJ-of-E

Le

Quote by fearful princeis there any site free .
i ask this because i have no creditcard

most of these places accept Checks. When you mention "site free" you're thinking of illegal piracy. Don't put that bull excuse of NO CREDIT CARD. Just say it out in the open.

"I'M FAWKEN CHEAP AND DUN FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR H-GAMES"

Other than that, I know my sources, but I ain't gonna say jack squat.

sorry >_>

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.