Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saddest Video Game Moment Ever. - Minitokyo

Saddest Video Game Moment Ever.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, i just finished MGS2:SOL and i thought it was great, but i must say

-Spoilers!!!-

When Emma died, was one of the saddest things i have ever seen. My sister was laughing (and shes usually the sensetive one) while i was on the verge of crying (because after all that work i did to get her out, she deserved to live)

So, whats the saddest thing you have ever encountered in a video game?

Also, some people might not have played the game (even if it is highly popular) so if its a major point in the story (or something that you wouldnt want to know yourself if you hadnt played) please put a spoiler tag, like the one above, before you share the moment. You dont have to, but it would be nice...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Ah... XD Erm. Well, I'm a sucker for Kingdom Hearts, so (though I know it's not the saddest strictly ever..):

*spoiler*
The part at the end, when the Door was closing, and Riku told Sora to look after her... or something like that. T_T That pulled on the heartstrings.

failure

failure

I screwed up again

I would have to say the time in FF7 when Sephiroth totally and utterly pisses everyone off. I don't even have to spoil it -- anyone who has played through that game knows what I am talking about.

I went from "Yeah, I need to kill Sephiroth to beat the game eventually" to "I need to kill Sephiroth NOW to avenge *censored*" in like two minutes flat

:-)

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by failureI would have to say the time in FF7 when Sephiroth totally and utterly pisses everyone off. I don't even have to spoil it -- anyone who has played through that game knows what I am talking about.
I went from "Yeah, I need to kill Sephiroth to beat the game eventually" to "I need to kill Sephiroth NOW to avenge *censored*" in like two minutes flat

I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about and I would agree with you on that score. Was definitely the saddest part of FF7, kinda made me want to stop playing I was so bummed. :(

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Quote by thelunarmage

Quote by failureI would have to say the time in FF7 when Sephiroth totally and utterly pisses everyone off. I don't even have to spoil it -- anyone who has played through that game knows what I am talking about.

I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about and I would agree with you on that score. Was definitely the saddest part of FF7, kinda made me want to stop playing I was so bummed. :(

Yes FF7 is imo the best rpg game out to date. It was easy enough to play, story line was the awesome throughout and there very were sad moments along with great music. throughout the game. What more can you ask for.....Well a movie is coming out called Advent Children.....It looks awesome!!!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

FF7 was the best! The RPG had a flux of emotions, from sadness to happiness, and from joking to anger. It would be hot if FF7 were reproduced for the PS2; in fact, there is rumor that FF7 may be reproduced for the PS2.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by LuckyJackass*SPOILERS*
I'd say the ending of FFX, when Tidus tells Yuna he loves her befores he dies.

I have to agree with on this = P I hate the ending some much, cause it made me sad and I never touch the game again. Breaks my heart to realizes that all we did, we're left to die. No happy ending = (

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

you thought Emma dying was sad god i hated her so much, though i undertstand what you mean. instead of sad i was pissed, after goin through all that work to keep her alive she dies. i was so god damn pissed at that. as for sad moments in games:

*SPOILERS*

Lufia 2 - at the end, the two main characters who are also lovers, get trapped and die within a falling tower, quite a tragic end to a game if i say so myself.

any Metal Gear - its sad cause it ended.......

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

Quote by crapmonsterany Metal Gear - its sad cause it ended.......

Yes, I would have to agree with that. I've become such a Metal Gear addict thanks to my cousin's boyfriend. I hate it when those games end, they'd just so good that you don't want them to end.

Quote by LuckyJackass*SPOILERS*
I'd say the ending of FFX, when Tidus tells Yuna he loves her befores he dies.

Most definitely one of the sadest endings to a game that I've actually gone and completed. I had to go through watching it three times 'cause my sister wanted to see it, and then my little cousin wanted to as well. It's so sad. ;-;

Signature

SPOILERS!!!!!

yea when a metal gear game ends its sad for me its really addicting but thats not the saddest moment for me the kingdom hearts ending was sad also but theres a sequel so i was just like blah riku and mickey are prolly gonna come back also ffx was sad too but after playing ffx-2 it screwed it up big time guess people dont like sad endings so they make sequels

the saddest moment for me was in ff7 end of disc 1 where aeris(aerith) died that was really sad cause she was a really kewl character and i had great gospel =( coulda beaten emerald and ruby weapons easily with her when my friend saw that he had to hold tears back lol

I am going to go with the popular vote and say FF7 however, the saddest part was when they made the final battle with Sepheroth so easy.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

saddest video game moment:

Final Fantasy 7 - Aeris's death by Sephiroth *music and all made it really sad*

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by pn0yvstylesaddest video game moment:
Final Fantasy 7 - Aeris's death by Sephiroth *music and all made it really sad*

;_;

*GLOMPZ PN0Y*

saki feeellss the sammmee wayyy!!! ;______;
=x we're twins!! *_____________*

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

eh i dond't think Aeris' death was that sad...i never used her anyways *Cloud, Cid, and Vincent, yea!* but i thought seeing Ameena and Dion die in Star Ocean 3 was pretty sad, it made me run out into the field and kick the crap out of all the weak monsters ^_^

Signature Image

Personally, I was so glad Aerith died. The end of FF10 kills me.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

the saddest game moment for me is when Aeris dies in ff-vii. My second saddest game moment is when kos-mos stayed behind in the Proto Merkabah, and when she went outside the Elsa to aid in its re-entry, I knew she wasn't going to die because I had already seen screenshots of the next Xenosaga but it still made me sad. It also sadenned me when the game ended after that. I didn't want it to end.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

The Saddest Game moment was when Aeris dies in ffvii. I trained her so high!!!
Also when I get so far or near something really interesting to happen and forget to save and I die!!! That is...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

well well well....when i saw this topic i just knew that it would have to be in here more the once, personally aerith's death in FF7 wasnt all that sad, in fact i chuckled just a bit....then i got angry...not because she died, oh no never to that, but because their was no blood....not on her, and not on sephiroth's muramasa. *tsk tsk* wont these video game designers ever learn that when you stab someone right through the back to the front...thiers gonna be a lil blood. *smiles*

.::Zero Martin::.

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

The saddest moment ever in video games is when they deemed VII the best final fantasy, what a load of crap

Quote by skottichanPersonally, I was so glad Aerith died. The end of FF10 kills me.

i agree, she was too damn annoying.

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

all of manhunt.carmageddon on pc was ultabrutal.postal.
harvester.blood was everywhere grotesque!!!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hahaha, its seems this Aeris is stealing the show. I HATE FF games and i never really got into them, so i geuss all i can do is laugh at her death.... -points and laughs-

Crapmosnter: My sadness was also accompanied with anger and other emotions i made up in that sad video sequence. Emotions like Harf, and Flate, and possibly some Blove...

Me: I HARF you vamp!!!! after I spent all that time saving her ass she dies!!! AGH! Im so freakin' BLOVED!!! You made me so FLATE!!! ;_;

My sister: o_0 riiiight.....

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Quote by ilovebaikenThe saddest moment ever in video games is when they deemed VII the best final fantasy, what a load of crap

Quote by skottichanPersonally, I was so glad Aerith died. The end of FF10 kills me.

i agree, she was too damn annoying.

I know, personally, I feel like I'm in a massively small minority that feels FF7 is NOT the greatest FF of all time.

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

yeah the FF7 moment was a gut wrencher i must admit. That was the first one that came to mind but there are some other extremely sad/emotional moments i have encountered throughout gaming.

SPOILERS

Such as in Chaos Legion, the whole delusion that Victor was in and then he finally comes to the realization that he had actually killed his loved one then dies.
Grandia 2 when Mareg sacrificed himself for everyone and Tio didn't understand.
and finally, Kingdom Hearts as a whole just flung around soo many emotions that it fueled the game to a whole other level than most can say.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I know I was the same, I carn't believe He killed her! I loved sephiroth until he did that, But at lest cloud can go and see her, if he could I would get really pissed off at sephiroth.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.