Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your opinion on Valentine's Day? - Minitokyo

What's your opinion on Valentine's Day?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

As questioned in the title of this thread, what's your opinion on Valentine's Day?

Are you actually looking forward to February 14th this 2005 year. Or are you like me and absolutely hate eveything there is to this "happy" holiday? :)

Share your thoughts here. ~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

I'd like St. Valentine's days better if I had a Valentine on more of them.

Aren't you a little young to hate Valentine's day?

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

Ha ha...a disbeliever for one who choses such a nice user name...
It was a joke started by some movie in Japan regarding a statement on how gals must send or give chocs to guys of whom they like or "dislike" as a tradition...
That started it all and the crave that everybody wanted soemone to share their feelings with...and of course....I had no one but I would say that instead of shirnking it into such a day...everyday is Valentines day if you are true....

To those who believe that it is somekind of special event...enjoy it...for me...I would spend it going to a club and enjoy free drinks on the ladies and free valentine drinks for me too if I sit close enough with a friend(girl) at the bartenders...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't have any plans. Why, I bet I would get homework to do if anything! So much for showing a little love...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I'd like V-day a lot more if it got school outta the way. :P

but seriously...

what doo eye dink abut Varendine's dey...? What do I think about Valentine's Day...?

Lesse. It's a day where you give out lame-o cards with shitty quotes that will make you sick to your stomach. I mean DBZ V-cards! WTF? And the candy... bleh. Yep, I hate V-day. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

got nothing special with V-day T_T got nobody to give the special chocolate ahahahahaXD
what a lonesome girl *sob*

u are lucky, athrun ahahahaha

It's a good excuse to do something special with someone you love if you're in a relationship.
Otherwise, it's the time of year to be jealous, bitter, and complain how society tries to commercialize everything.

Damned society trying to commercialize everything >=0!!

one of the nicest and warmest days of the year as long as you have someone to spend it with :)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

i totally didnt even know valentines day was coming up, that should sorta answer the question......

Dunno.... i think i dont exspecially like this day but there are a lot of ppl who w8s to this day beacuse they want to give a gift ^^. =/ why they think if they give gift in "special" day it will be more nice. Every occasion are nice

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

I'm not loking forward this 14th Feb, I dont' have anyone giving me chocolate or so like in movies I see... don't know why...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

ah... v-day... lol.. always fun... and lots of candy.. lol. XD no comments otherwise... XD

Signature

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

i like it...but this years nobody is with me to share XO

hehe I agree ..

Quote by SoundwaveDunno.... i think i dont exspecially like this day but there are a lot of ppl who w8s to this day beacuse they want to give a gift ^^. =/ why they think if they give gift in "special" day it will be more nice. Every occasion are nice

I give all sorts of gifts to my bf all year round XD
mmm.... like i bought a whole stack of folding paper and folded 1000 stars ^_^ and bought a star-shaped jar to put them in, and gave it to him :P
it a star because on my birthday he gave me a star necklace, it is very pretty :D so i decide to make stars for him.
I personally think Christmas is more um... whats the word.. "warming? intimate?" than Valentines..... cuz valentines feel obligated to give chocolate, but when i think of chocolate, i become scared of getting fat @_@ haha... so... better just to spend the day together :D Everyday is Valentine's Day!!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

if you have a bf/gf then valentine's day is great! otherwise, here's to Single's Awareness Day! my friend is trying to promote Anything Goes Day to replace Single's Awareness Day... a day when anything goes: one night stands, making out with a friend, etc. :P

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. idk OX it kinda sux without a mate to be with or spend moonie on T_T. But other than that it's just pretty much just another day to me XD.

I have no idea what one usually do on Valentine's Day ...

i never paid attention, until this year ...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmmh .. i dont like the opinion that the day is only commercial ! its not really true .. the day is that what you make with it ! nothing else !

if you are single .. you hate it and you were sometimes enviously because nobody make you a beautiful day .

if you having a bf or gf .. sometimes the other part is planning something special.. why not find the day super ? nobody must do something special... but if one want, why not ? its okay !!! :D

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

valentines,... hmmmmm
i muz say dat valentines is a really interesting type of day
most people (that i know) acts differently then how they use 2
i say when that happens it's kinda annoying
coz they get back 2 thier old self the next day,...
well,.... i'm not sure if i am lookin' forward 2 it

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well my opinion of my valentine's day is that it's a great day, because my best friend's name is valentine, so i get to see her (which does not happen that often)
but otherwise well i'd like it to be japanese way here in france, because otherwise it's pretty depressing (i'd love to get those chocolates) :D

:hmpf: If you're single, go out with your friends..... BUT since you're interested init this year you got yourself a partner huh? huhuh :constant glare: hehehe.... joking. It depends, what kind of person you are.

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

I really don't care if I have a 'partner' or not for Valentine's Day, as long as I have my family. :3~ But anyway, the only thing I hate about V-Day is the color pink. x__x;; It's everywhere... :: Cries. :: t~t;;

Signature

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

For me it's been always a day like any other (you know because all the couples that i have been in my life, i never get endured so much to be in valentine's day), but when i watch the news i see that is a day to companies to make money, and that sucks.

Luali

Celestial Love

I think every single valentines day I've had that I would ahve enjoyed have had some set back to them - i.e. the one I love is away/too far away/I have work and cant' see them

sob

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.