Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your opinion on Valentine's Day? - Minitokyo

What's your opinion on Valentine's Day?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I love the valentine's day idea... spetially because it means a rellief for men, since we must (almost every time) confess our love, propose for marriage, etc... women have it easy ^_^'
so it's nice that they can tell if the love us with an innocent present... :)
besides and most importantly....
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ejem... that's my opinion ^_^'

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

I hate Valentine's day, simply because I am sickened by the number of my friends who have decided that they have found "the one" and won't realise that within a few years it will all be over.

Fah, stupid holiday.

Signature

I would like it more if I had a boyfriend or somethin'. :sweat:

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Why should there be a "lover's day" ?

Love is an everyday's enjoyment ^_^!

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

Valintines Day is the stupidest and most pointless day of the year, the reason is that it is a time that give the spouse a reason to give the appearence of affection when in reality it is anotyher way to soften up the opposite sex so as that the more sexually active spouse can full fill his cravings either physically or mentally.

Have a happy Valintines Day

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

It is SO commericalized! This is my first Valentine's Day in Japan and I thought US's Valentine's Day was commericalized... it doesn't even compare to Japan's! On Valentine's Day, the women buy the men chocolate. Then, on White Day (March 14) the men give chocolate to the women. All of it is a big marketing scam. You really should give chocolate to guys you work with, are friends with, etc, but give something nice and big to your boyfriend/husband/whatever. Bah! Oh well, I like giving gifts and valentine's day is fun in a lovey-dovey-goofy sort of way, so why not.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I have never been a fan of valentines day, I am one of the most laid back boring guys on Earth. Plus I am too cheap to buy cards and stuff.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by cerenagot nothing special with V-day T_T got nobody to give the special chocolate ahahahahaXD
what a lonesome girl *sob*

u are lucky, athrun ahahahaha

Nah, I'm not lucky. I was just refering to my life from 1-6th grade. In the 7th-11th Grade no one gave me shit. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by winterlilac09As questioned in the title of this thread, what's your opinion on Valentine's Day?
Are you actually looking forward to February 14th this 2005 year. Or are you like me and absolutely hate eveything there is to this "happy" holiday? :)
Share your thoughts here. ~

I agree completely, it is a waste of time.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Both me and my gf find it to be a pointless exercise in buying useless crap. Therefore, we do not acknowledge Valentines Day as an actual holiday.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Um.. It's okay, I guess.

I look forward to it because my love will be here and i have some plans to do so i hope it will become romantic and very nice ^o^

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

well personally I usually like warm happy holiday such as this one but no I hate Valentines day I just never was in the mood for it I guess I guess I never had anyone to spent it with so I grew up to hate it and my opinion stays the same now I hate Valentines Day though I hope other people have fun on it....

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Well, I think I'm quite opinionated this time of year, because since I've been with my boyfriend for two years I kinda look forward to valentines day because it means we get a chance to have a special occassion. I admit I don't like the icky tacky things that valentines day brings, but i like taking it as a chance to be with the one you love.

If I hadn't been going out with my boyfriend I'm sure I would hate it :P haha.

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

v-day is okay. it would be nice if their was someone to share it with.

Signature Image

* : )

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Hmmmmmmm.......You actually made a thread, huh? Lolz.....

Now my opinion.........I think Valentine's Day sux mainly because there are many people who don't have a mate to be with. And obviously, I'm one of them. It sux like hell if you have no one to spend with on Valentine's Day. So it's a stupid holiday...being that I'll never get a mate.........::sighz::

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Gah! So sorry for double posting...computer is freaking out on me again...X.x

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Valentine is just another day for me, maybe because I have nobody, LOL, but it's a waste of time for those lonely souls like me ><

Signature Image

failure

failure

I screwed up again

I don't begrudge people their Valentine's day enjoyment, but since I have been single for the last 24 of them (and dumped on one, to boot) I'm not a big fan of it personally :-)

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

I'm like you. I really don't like Valentine's Day very much. I think it's a little corny. And I don't really like the whole baby cupid thing.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

of course I'm not looking forward to it =)
have no one to be with ^o^'' well maybe a group of friends we do that alot ^o^'' and watch movie and just crash someone's house keekeezzz
but other than that yeah..not really looking forward that, because my boyfriendddd won't gimme anything XDDD~~just provides me fanfictions...doujinshi..manga...anime..music etc.
(boyfriend = computer..yes..my computer is my boyfriend..sad...isn't it I know..and my husband is gonna be my computer too)

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Valentine's Day? :)
It a waste of good time and the candy tast really really bad :(
Not thing is worse then bad candy :(
It just other normal day why dose people make a big deal out of it :\

:( broken-dreamz
Don't be so sad you will find soemone :)

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

At this point in my life, Valentine's Day is just another day. Being currently without a companion, there will not be a need to recognize anyone on that day. Still, I would not say that I dread or hate it. It is often interesting to see at work who gets what on this day, since some are married, some are not...... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

its a romantic hoilday
that is if you have someone to celebrate it with
it can be hurtful too

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.