Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Went Miniature Golfing? - Minitokyo

Ever Went Miniature Golfing?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

I get a kick out of miniature golfing. The only problem is that up here for 8 (or so) months out of the year, there's snow on the ground! Kinda hard to get it through the windmil when there's a foot tall drift in the way.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**laughs** Oh gosh - one time we played in the winter just for the heck of it - and then all of a sudden a hail warning appeared out of nowhere, We were all spooked out so we hid in the nearest building for safety. After like 20 minutes, we went back out and continued our putting session. The course was so tough now because there were so many holes made in the putting surface and lumps everywhere - it was madness. Then we all looked at each other and said - why the heck are we even putting out here in the middle of winter? So we went indoors and went our normal way - ROFL - should've done that since day one actually. But its so much more fun putting outside - in the nice weather.

Windy conditions? Got plenty alright. Could name one course off the top of my head where the level of the ground was so uneven, if you putt to the side, it will keep dragging onwards and onwards and onwards into the gutters. It's so horrible if you put it that way. They should make it a Par 20 for all I care - ROFL

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kwadjo

zionist

I really like miniatuere Golf, ya know. Like umm... Iv'e got a real out side the box kind of mind, right. So, umm like have the opurtunity to bounce the ball off the walls in this rickashaie kind of action is real stellar for me. You know, much more so than shoothin the ball straight at the hole, right. So yeah, go geometry, ay.

Signature

Yes,i have been mini golfing!I'm excellent at it!!And started when i was in grade4.

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

ive gone a few times, but i tend to just play online

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O I played before miniature golf... my father plays golf every weekends.. I used to try and learn golf but then its not for me.. so only played miniature golf a few times then =p
compared to normal golf its really so different.. you have to control your strength and aim well!! and the obstacles are so different too

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by Celessa

Quote by DarkSaviorAre you applying that your life repeats it self every year in a way
that you always wear a white jacket during the summer time with a white
umbrella close to Midway by the Falls? Lost my self just now ^^'
Anyway, sounds interesting @(^_^)@

**Cough cough** erm... okay - not a white jacket all the time - but I loved it so much these past few years that I keep wearing my light jacket for sure - haha
And yes - the white umbrella was a souvenir I bought myself off from Japan a couple years ago, and it looks so extra classy. Then again - the stalkers would probably jot this down - so I'll just end this note by saying I also carry a secret potent mini-shotgun the size of a toothpick, so if anyone wishes to meet their beautiful executor, that would be me. ROFL - when you see charms ringing and dangling off a girl's bracelet, then you'll know - haha

Seems like you have a lot of stories to tell ^^ though I like to live my life kinda how you say unpredictable but don't get me wrong cause I do plan things out ( though it never really ever goes as plan... ^^' ) I always wanted to go to Japan ( you're lucky ) Anyway, wth does ROFL stands for?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

ROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing - it's a chat term used on the Internet - and I do have lots of stories to tell indeed, such like what's the biggest prank you've pulled in your entire life? I could draw the thread here, but we shall see though - lol.

And I have been playing professional golf for 3 years now, actually. Many say the hardest thing to golfing is the way you putt the ball. Sure, it's easy to bring the ball towards the green, but if you can't putt right, you can't really play the game well at all. Hence the reason why I still play miniature-golfing in the summer. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by CelessaROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing - it's a chat term used on the Internet

I would have never figure that out ^_^'

Quote by CelessaAnd I have been playing professional golf for 3 years now, actually. Many say the hardest thing to golfing is the way you putt the ball. Sure, it's easy to bring the ball towards the green, but if you can't putt right, you can't really play the game well at all. Hence the reason why I still play miniature-golfing in the summer. lol

From what you tell me so far... seems like you live your life in the upper class of society. I bet you do have lots of stories ^^ everyone does really... but not everyone is that open about it ( which is not a bad thing ) You also seem to have alot of confidence, which goes to show that you most likely has lots of people liking you for your looks ( not saying you have a bad personality, you seem to have a great one actually ) Anyway, sorry if you consider this spam... I just thought you are an interesting person that's all. And if I'm wrong about any of this? is because I read into things alittle more then I should ^^'

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

The best score I got there was a -5, 65 round for the 18-hole course.

My colleagues in university were all chucking down their clubs in frustration saying I was so lucky - because they've all been beaten by a girl. **Snickers**

But then again, I was so terrible in the first 3 games I've ever played. I keep getting a +15 round, some of them quadruple-bogeys.

I kicked the sand from a ball off the bunker twice and it rolled back even deeper into the sand than ever before - and I didn't even realize that actually counted as a shot.

I just took off and went into my golf cart, and literally just tried to run them all over with my little buggy. lol - of course, I'm just kidding, I would never do that. Silly me. lol

The third shot was a lucky guess. You just have to have a lot of upper body strength to push that ball way out of the bunker and into the green, but my flailing arms were so puny that I couldn't do anything at all. I just bit my green book and said - gimme a free birdie, but they laughed and said no. *_* Posh - but I won that fourth round thoughm which gave me all the boasting rights I deserved - that'll show 'em - ROFL. Who's got the last laugh now, eh?

Quote by DarkSavior

Quote by CelessaROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing - it's a chat term used
on the Internet

I would have never figure that out ^_^'

Quote by CelessaAnd I have been playing professional golf for 3 years
now, actually. Many say the hardest thing to golfing is the way you
putt the ball. Sure, it's easy to bring the ball towards the green, but
if you can't putt right, you can't really play the game well at all.
Hence the reason why I still play miniature-golfing in the summer.
lol

From what you tell me so far... seems like you live your
life in the upper class of society. I bet you do have lots of stories
^^ everyone does really... but not everyone is that open about it (
which is not a bad thing ) You also seem to have alot of confidence,
which goes to show that you most likely has lots of people liking you
for your looks ( not saying you have a bad personality, you seem to
have a great one actually ) Anyway, sorry if you consider this spam...
I just thought you are an interesting person that's all. And if I'm
wrong about any of this? is because I read into things alittle more
then I should ^^'

O_o - Wow - you made me raise an eyebrow there - lol - awww.... thankies for the compliment - but my life isn't that amazing. I just lived my life to the fullest once I graduated off high school and spent years freely touring around Japan and enjoying the leisure time that had gracefully been given to me. Now I'm here in University, at a computer, eating chocolate bars, hardly gaining a pound at all - lol

And studying hard. Well - kinda - but back then it was the best time of my life, I'll have to tell you that much. Thanks so much for the kind-hearted response. My life wasn't of high standards, and I didn't live a high-classed life as far as I can tell, but what I did know was that I had a lot of fun, living every day of my life to the fullest extent here.

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by CelessaO_o - Wow - you made me raise an eyebrow there - lol - awww.... thankies for the compliment - but my life isn't that amazing. I just lived my life to the fullest once I graduated off high school and spent years freely touring around Japan and enjoying the leisure time that had gracefully been given to me. Now I'm here in University, at a computer, eating chocolate bars, hardly gaining a pound at all - lol
And studying hard. Well - kinda - but back then it was the best time of my life, I'll have to tell you that much. Thanks so much for the kind-hearted response. My life wasn't of high standards, and I didn't live a high-classed life as far as I can tell, but what I did know was that I had a lot of fun, living every day of my life to the fullest extent here.

I'm just being honest about it ( though my mouth gets me in alot of trouble sometimes, I don't really want to offend any one ) But you do live a pretty interesting life so far ^^' and just hope your life will always reflect the great person that you are ^^ and it's good to know that you didn't leave so soon. Enough from me I guess for now @(^_^)@ plus I got to do some work here ^^'

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've only ever been mini-golfing once and I so want to go again. My first putt was a hole-in-one the rest weren't as great. It was really funny cause I imagined myself being Bart Simpson achieving his zen state... "tree falling in empty forest" kinda stuff and got the hole-in-one. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by thelunarmageI've only ever been mini-golfing once and I so want to go again. My
first putt was a hole-in-one the rest weren't as great. It was really
funny cause I imagined myself being Bart Simpson achieving his zen
state... "tree falling in empty forest" kinda stuff and got the
hole-in-one. XD

lol - oh yeah, that episode. You have to be one with the club.

I remember vaguely my first place where I mini-putted. It was somewhere down the mall at St. Catharines, called Tropi-Golf - a place with a golf course indoors - but everyone goes there mainly for the games. We go there very often and spent so many quarters on the arcades there - it isn't even funny. lolis

That was where I got my hole-in-one. But guess where I got my hole-in-one? At the final hole - the 18th hole indeed. It was a simple hole - just put a straight line and it goes in.

No rock-dodging, loop-encountering, hill-climbing, windmill-interfering adventure. It was purely all on one straight course on the green, and all you had to do was putt forward. That was where I drew my first official hole-in-one.

Many of my friends solely get it by luck, and sometimes we even fail to get a 5-foot putt actually to go inside the hole. Why?

The course was so old and the ground was trampled and stamped upon so many times that it looks like its going straight, but it'll get sucked in one mysterious direction to another.

Even my friend - there was this one funny time when she tapped the ball softly and just when it looked like it was going into the hole, it makes a weird U-turn back.

Plus some of us putt so lightly that it hardly budges at all. So precautious back then - lolis - and to sometimes putt really hard over a gigantic hill, then realizing it ricocheted off some other place and you couldn't figure out where the ball went - annoying, but funness indeed.

Signature

last time i went it was so windy that time I could feel the wind blow right through my bones. That was a really bad time to go cause the ball kept being blown away or turning around. quite funny actually. the golf club was puny. a little higher than my knee. in this one hole after hitting the ball about 15 times I just picked it up and dropped it into the hole. in another one, my aim was off but the wind blew the ball into the hole.^^

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.