Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wat the most horrible anime u watch b4? - Minitokyo

Wat the most horrible anime u watch b4?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Wat the most violence and gore anime u hv watch? After watching e anime 'evangelion ', I find it is the most violence and gore anime I ever seen!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Well i've seen more anime with more violence and gore like Akira.

Signature

angstxiety

angstxiety

Mirai no Eve

I don't know what you mean by "horrible" but the most horrible anime I've watched recently is Sister Princess. The plot is too shallow for me and the episodes are really dragging. I found it really boring that I stopped watching it after episode 14, but then later on decided to finish it just for the sake of it. I wanted to see if the plot would become more interesting, but the story is really just...blah! Too many plot holes and I guessed what would happen in almost every episode. It was really a waste of my time. I guess this type of anime isn't for me. Watching it was excruciating painful. I had to sit and listen to Aria's annoying voice. So yeah...it was really horrible for me.

+ until we burn we never learn +

"Kite" n/c :sweat:

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.