Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Super Bowl - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Who do you think is going to win the super bowl? It is football not soccer for those who aren't from US. I will pick New England, since they are by far best team for the past two years. Lost only like 3 games in that time span. Tom Brady is unbeaten in the postseason.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

haha forget the Pats im goin Eagles all the way....as long T.O. plays im sure they can win....they're a great team even though they haven't made it to the super bowl in a while but hey..if the red sox can win the world series the Eagles can win the super bowl XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I haven't a clue! ^_^' Ehehheh..

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahaha - no Mordin - you have to be kidding me O_o

Agh X_x

The pick of today? The Pittsburgh Steelers - hopefully they'll win the next Super Bowl, but I'll highly doubt it. I love voting for the underdogs. ROFL

If not - I'll randomly pick Philadelphia or Green Bay - but the New England dynasty stands. I was glad New England won the Superbowl a few years ago - all my friends claimed they stunk and are a pain in the arse, but when they won, I boasted over them and they went home whining that I pocketed 2 quarters as the winning bet. Yeah! 2 quarters. O_o

Where would I save that money now? Kids, don't gamble. lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Man, I miss watching football. I don't even have a clue on who's in the running. However, I would love to see the Packers win...

But it looks like it's the Patriots vs the Eagles so..... the Pats! woo!

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I'm going for eagles to going to super bowel and win, why, becasue they have been in the play off for the last four years and now get another shot at it, and I want them to beat the pats, becasue they have now won to many super bowel's up to date so far. so go Eagles.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Quote by CelessaAhaha - no Mordin - you have to be kidding me O_o
Agh X_x
The pick of today? The Pittsburgh Steelers - hopefully they'll win the
next Super Bowl, but I'll highly doubt it. I love voting for the
underdogs. ROFL
If not - I'll randomly pick Philadelphia or Green Bay - but the New
England dynasty stands. I was glad New England won the Superbowl a few
years ago - all my friends claimed they stunk and are a pain in the
arse, but when they won, I boasted over them and they went home whining
that I pocketed 2 quarters as the winning bet. Yeah! 2 quarters. O_o
Where would I save that money now? Kids, don't gamble. lolis

hehe just when i though i cudn't like you any more XD go Eagles!!! hehe underdogs have been winning the super bowl a lot nowadays and the Eagles deserve it more than the Pats

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

**Smacks head** Eagles? What team do they belong to again? Just kidding - at least I know they belong to Philadelphia - hehe - I stink at remembering football though - I know the rules and all - but all I see are two teams pretty much man-handle each other - Ewww! - and try to carry the ball up the other side of the field. I don't remember their names or what their teams were called - except a few of course.

Surprising that a lot of people in our area root for the Buffalo team. They stunk the last few years. And they have some of the weirdest fans anywhere around.

Buffalo just is plain rotten. ROFL - even a team like the Washington Redskins could school them - O_o - or could they? lol - I'll stick with the Steelers thank you very much.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I would love for the Eagles to win but the Patriots just seem to find a way to win. So I'm afraid that we are looking at a dynasty team with the boring to watch Patriots.

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

i dont care I just watch the comericals, I dont like sports that much.

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

Quote by Celessa**Smacks head** Eagles? What team do they belong to again? Just kidding
- at least I know they belong to Philadelphia - hehe - I stink at
remembering football though - I know the rules and all - but all I see
are two teams pretty much man-handle each other - Ewww! - and try to
carry the ball up the other side of the field. I don't remember their
names or what their teams were called - except a few of course.
Surprising that a lot of people in our area root for the Buffalo team.
They stunk the last few years. And they have some of the weirdest fans
anywhere around.
Buffalo just is plain rotten. ROFL - even a team like the Washington
Redskins could school them - O_o - or could they? lol - I'll stick with
the Steelers thank you very much.

theres goes my love for ya >_> ima bills fan first eagles fan second >.< gotta represent XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The Eagles would probably win. They only lost a couple of games in the season, and they showed superb offense and defense.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol and how could you like me even more?

Typical - figured - haha - you even IM me so you shut the uber cuteness up or I'll block ya Chop-Block-Head - just kidding - haha

There goes my love for Chops, Porkchops that is XD - I don't likey the Bills - then again - that's because they haven't got any real offence going on in a while.

And wow - you guys sure like the Eagles eh? Fine, I'll root for the Eagles instead, just to make you guys even happier. LMAO - good times.

Gotta dethrone the New England Patriots, if they can pull it off this time around. But I still like them, no doubt - and would be glad if they won yet another Super Bowl championship indeed.

Signature

hehe whoever saidi like the bills..i just root for them out of respect.... sometimes when two teams play and u dont like either you still root for either your home team or the one you have more respect for...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol true - same here with us and the Toronto Maple Leafs - even if you do like one team especially more than the other - you have to have a secret heart in rooting for your hometown city team to win as well. That's what I've been doing with the Leafs for the past 9 or 10 years I've gone into the joyride of hockey. NHL - too bad the shut-out is still in effect.

And yeah - the Leafs always have done pretty well like the Dallas Stars - unlike the inconsistent Buffalo Bills - so boo ya!

You can root for the New York Yankees - though - I got sick and tired of them and their constant World Series wins. They got beaten - what - 3 or 4 years in a row? Haha - ouch indeed. lolis - Good to see the younger teams beat them up and show them who's boss.

The Boston Red Sox deserved it - you see - their comeback proved that anything is possible, and there is hope still around at every turn. Motivation is the key to success - yup yup.

That and well - the NFL playoffs only ending in a one-game battle. If they have a rough day - it'll be a sad day in the history of football entertainment no doubt. Some were very good teams only to be beaten in the very first round of the playoffs. Just one game ends their football season quickly. Tis sad indeed - lol - but what can you do? Oh well - That's the truth - hehe.

Signature

i want the eagles to win, but mostly I just watch the commercials and half time. i wonder what they are going to do with the half time show this year. especially after what happened last year.

Signature Image

* : )

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well, seems like there is a lot of Eagles fans around here. Well, i guess I am the only Pats' fan here. :) Well, I am a 49ers and Raiders fan by heart, but this year they force me to pick my third favorite team to root for. Pats don't have a lot of star players like other teams, but they played good team work, that is why I like them.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

I'm going for the Patriots over the Eagles. Not out of any particular love of the Pats, mind you; I just hate the Eagles. Especially Terrell Owens. (I'm a Cowboys fan ;_; ) This is unusual for me, because I usually root for the NFC team.

I won't be terribly broken up if the Eagles win, though; Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid are good people, and deserve this trip for the work they've done. But I still want the Pats to do to them what they did to Pittsburgh.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

lolz man da eagels got this onee lolz

Signature Image

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I watch it for the commercials ^_^'

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.