Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A genie in a bottle - Minitokyo

A genie in a bottle

page 1 of 1 19 total items

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

What if you were a genie? What would life be like? How would it feel living in a lamp?

For me, after watching this really old show about a genie who's married to a human guy, I'd really like to be a genie so I can wear cool costumes and grant wishes with the blink of an eye. But then again, the genie in Aladdin (Disney version) is imprisoned for life. >.<

Who came up with idea of genies anyway? I think they're from traditional Arabic tales......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The idea of genies sparked my interest to search for them in Google~ I typed "Genie in a bottle" in the search box but ended up with a whole lot of Christina Aguilera junk *remember her song?* So no luck on Google :sweat: However, it's pretty interesting to think that there might be actually spirits/gaurdians/ whatever you like to call them out there who can actually grant whatever you desire~ I'd sure love to own one ^u^ Too bad they can't be found in your odinary antique shop T_T

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

It'd be a bugger if you were Claustrophobic.. >_<

man!!! dunt 1 2 b a genie,...
it'll sux,... i wont fit there 1st-lie,.. 2nd-lie i cant even grant mah own wish,....
how sad,... its only good 4 da master,...
man~~ nah~~~ i aint gonna b a genie, lol
;)

Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

well good question
i wouldn't really like 2 B a genie coz they got no life also being stuck inside a lamp
only get out 2 grant a wish
weiss is also correct,... u can't really grant ur own wish
how sad :\ :\
heheh

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

i agree with the others
i wouldn't want to be suck in a lamp
and only get to grant 2 wishes
i would feel pretty wasted

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I guess I sorta want to be a genie and sorta don't. I want to grant wishes but I don't want to be stuck in a bottle. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Heheheheh, I would guess that life would suck...no one would want to stuck in some mangy old bottle...right?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

i like to grant wish too, but i don't like to stay in a bottle about 1000 years or so XP

Holt

Holt

pffft

Perhaps if the lamp actually had a really huge inside and I could hang around with other genies ;) If I was all alone I'd get really really bored.
I guess it'd be cool granting good people's wishes and stuff and making them happy but it would soon loose its novelty value XD

Signature Image

I would not want to be a genie.....thats because i would rather have a genie to grant all my wishes.... XD

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Mwahaha id be a evil Genie!!! -glares- and take over their body or something after 3 wishes... XD then they'll know what its like.... cept some how someone will find out anf force or trick me into the bottle again.... and yeah =_=

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

would that show happen to be "I Dream Of Jeannie"?

I am invincible!

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

ill gonna be a naughty genie...
if the wish is very selfish.. ill gonna reverse that wish..
i will only allow wish that is good for others.. (*sounds so funky*)

*a wish that is good for other is divine.. (i 4got who philosopher said that*_

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I will be Tony Nelson.

I am invincible!

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

genie genie! XD All that power... hmm.. I'd rather be normal .Then again, hmm.. maybe like those teen psychic shows like Sabrina. lol

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

i'd see being a genie as a curse because you can't deny your "master's" wishes. it's basically being a slave with very tight living quarters.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I wouldn't want to be a genie in a bottle,
I'd have nothing to do,
if i was in a bottle to long
and i won't want to grant peoples wishes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Hahaha! Of course most of us dont wanna be a genie.. But dont be a kill joy of this thread..

Lets just answer the question and imagine what well do or what we looks like if we are a genie..

How about a genie that reverse any wishes.. hahaha, that must me a black genie in a rusty lamp. XP

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.