Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications - Minitokyo

Notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Okay, see I deleted some stuff of my computer for ads to stop popping up 24-7. (I downloaded brushes and that's what I got)

Now whenever I click my notifications thingy it asks me to download it and when I did I got the CSS of it instead. >___< Is there something I need to view it or anykind of program?

[boom dop]

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

hmm, that happened to me the other day, so I tried to log out, and it tried to make me download something again!

I hadn't done anything to my computer, but I left it on and logged out the next day and it seemed to let me do it that time, and nothing else since has happened. I don't know what it is, or what I can suggest to you!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

It has happened to me, also... But I thought it was my computer, because I closed session and tried it again, and then it worked... I think you don't need any program, it's just a matter of time that it works.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Oh, alright. Thanks though! You two were right. It wasn't a problem with my computer,.. just had to cliccy again the next day.

Thankyou. ^^

[boom dop]

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Solution: get Firefox.

It sounds like your using IE still... Firefox disables all popups itself. And it's not as volatile as IE too, and it's more secure to boot.

Firefox can be downloaded at the Mozzila homepage.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.