Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gamecube hacked?!?!?!?!?!?! - Minitokyo

Gamecube hacked?!?!?!?!?!?!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Well i don't believe at all until i've seen with my own eyes, but i don't know, i'm not going to open my pretty little black gamecube and tear apart inside her, i love it too much, maybe i will wait until they make a more develloped way to get backups in Gamecube maybe with mini dvd-r, that would be cool...

By the way... here's the news...
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEpEFFyykEaZtHhjfS.php

Luali

Celestial Love

aww I thought they actually had a really good way to keep people from bothering with trying to pirate games with the cube... all the others have been pretty ... well dull... but the mini-dvd's was a cool idea :P

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

XD Those hackers will tap into anything, it's pretty scary. I figured it would only be a matter of time before they hacked the GC.

Signature

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Game cube is rude , it will be pretty hard for the hackers , nintendo rules.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.