Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst live action game based movie - Minitokyo

Worst live action game based movie

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

There are other movies that also sucks (u may post here if any of the options don't like), like Tomb Raider 1 & 2, Resident Evil Apocalypse wasn't good at all, the best i believe are Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil.
So what do u think, witch one is the worst live action game based movie?

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

the worst is hause of dead! men it was bad!!!!
to cut the accion scenes and sustitute thjem with scenes taken fromthe game!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn´t believe it when I saw it!!!
Mario bross ws good... It didn´t seem to be much based on the game though...
Resident evil is the best zombie movie ever made... apocalipse wasn´t very good...
but whoever directed and7or produced house of the dead should die and never resucitate :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Street Fighter is for me the worst ever, and the best maybe FF its not real people but almost

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I would have to say the worst out of the list you posted would be either Mortal Kombat or House of the dead.

But how can you have Super Mario Bros. up there?!?!?! Am I the only one who liked that movie, nobody better vote for it :(

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Quote by Norimunethe worst is hause of dead! men it was bad!!!!
to cut the accion scenes and sustitute thjem with scenes taken fromthe game!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!I couldn´t believe it when I saw it!!!
Mario bross ws good... It didn´t seem to be much based on the game though...
Resident evil is the best zombie movie ever made... apocalipse wasn´t very good...
but whoever directed and7or produced house of the dead should die and never resucitate :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ u made me laugh, yep the cutscenes are made with takes of the game, i think that was for the low budget, the zombies running like normal people hahahahahaha, and the way of acting of the actors, is just too false, well the director of House Of Dead is the same who made Alone In The Dark, and now is making Bloodarayne, i expect much more of that move than House Of Dead!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Out of all the movies able to be chosen from the vote list. all of the equally sucked a$$.

hahaha i havent seen house of dead but it sounds really crappy anyway i would probably say that street fighter is the worst of the list

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

street fighter and mortal kombat annilation *sp?*

Well, that's quite a tough choice, and I really want to say Street Fighter simply becasue they crammed that moron Jean Claude Van Damme in it, but I gotta say Super Mario Bros. That was an utterly craptastic piece of film indeed.
The person that made that movie needs to go to jail for his crimes.

Street Fighter, hands down.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Street Fighter has got to be the worst of them all. I didn't even have to watch the entire movie to know it sucked. I saw only one scene and I already knew it sucked. but I think Mario Bros. was a good movie.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

All is worst T_T. May be Mario is good, but Catwoman, where is it?
If it's here, i will ..... T_T

Yeah! Mario was good (roxette song to it was also good)
duble dragon, street fighter, mortal anihilatoin were total crap
can't wait to see Spy Hunter (the rock as main character and j. woo director) now that gonna prabobly suck.

I haven't seen Street Fighter, infact I've never heard of the live action movie until now. I've only seen the Street Fighter OVA. Mortal Kombat was all right, Annihilation wasn't. Never seen the Mario Bros. movie, and I don't think I want to. It's mario for goodness sake.

But I did see House of the Dead, and .... yeah.

street fighter is just horribile. guy must have been on crack or something.

Signature

Wait!!!
I got another one...
WING COMMANDER!!!!
now that was total disaster.

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Maybe , the worst is cat woman is very horrible, the winner is house of the dead is horrible too.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Maybe Im just clueless, but I dont get why people rag on Catwoman so much. Granted, its not 4-stars uber-good, but it didnt seem as bad as people say it is when I watched it. Hmm.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

This isn't even a contest. Street fighter was the biggest steaming pile of them all..

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Quote by moaricaiWait!!!
I got another one...
WING COMMANDER!!!!
now that was total disaster.

Oh yeah!! Wing Commander sucked like hell!! but not as much as Street Fighter.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

the worst ever has got to be street fighter the live action movie.
vandamme as guile and raul julia as m bison,
worstest movie ever.

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Street Fighter was one of the worst movies there ever was.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Super Mario Bros is the worst of the worst. These kind of videogames have not any purpose to be turned into live action movie, no matter how popular are they. It would be better to make a cartoon movie. Have you ever seen Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon to be turn into live action movies? No! And they did well. Moreover, was the Super Mario Bros movie related to the game? I don't think so.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.