Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem browsing galleries - division by zero - Minitokyo

Problem browsing galleries - division by zero

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I originally posted this in Suggestions and Complaints, though it might not have been the best place for it (thanks for the tip, Vampyre ^^).

So to any mods who see this - if you want to blast that other thread, that'd be great.

When I try to browse a gallery, as myself, I see the following error message:
"
Warning: Division by zero in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id WHERE uid = 11667 ORDER BY gallery_items.dos DESC LIMIT 0,"

This happens on every gallery. The only difference is that the uid changes, which I'm assuming is the user id of the person I'm trying to browse.

If I'm not logged in, I can browse galleries fine. So I'm think it could be a number of things:

1. Something corrupted my account.
2. My account has been changed.
3. Cosmic rays.

Tried all the usual stuff (cleared browser cache; reloaded pages; different browsers).

I have sent a couple messages via the private Technical issue section under the Support page, but haven't heard back on it (I'd guess that people are just extremely busy).

So anyway - as anyone else seen this at all, or am I really the only person who has this? It's been like this for a couple weeks.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uh we noted down the problem. Writing a submission inquiry is enough...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

Sowwy ^^;;

i hadn't heard anything back, so I didn't know if I had been lost in the shuffle or not (you probably get a lot of mail per day). That, and I wasn't entirely sure if it wasn't an instance of SIM (Self-Inflected Misery).

--
tuxedotservo

josiedanger

Nerdy

I'm having problems viewing the wallpapers as well. I can see thumbs okay, but I'm having some issues with the true wallpaper. I can't seem to see them or download them for use. Why is this?

I wonder if I wonder around enough, I'll find myself...

And once again, I'm lost.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'm having the same problem! :(

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

The fix, for me, was changing my settings back so it showed 12 images per page for browsing galleries. I had switched it (to six, I think?) and that broke it.

--
tuxedotservo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.