Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's time I guess - Minitokyo

It's time I guess

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Well, I guess it's time for me to introduce myself. First time on a forum...EVER...so be gentle *^_^* . Okey that just came out wrong. Anyways...Hello.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - nice avatar - very interesting indeed.

Anyways, name is Celessa - and welcome to MT! If you have any questions about the site, go clicky on this link http://support.minitokyo.net - hope you have lots and lots of fun here!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ACK! Its the DOS Prompt! Flee! Flee! >_>;;

j/k, Welcome to MT mate. Be sure to read the rules and policies about posting and all. Have fun! n_n V

Signature Image

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Thank you, nice to be here. I'll be fixing up my personal settings including a signature as classes permit. Speaking of classes...I have one in a few. Ja ne.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Welcome to Minitokyo, Aplos. I hope we can get to be friends. Have lots of fun here! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

That's a pretty unique signature! And melmachine18, I hope so too. Now I really have to get my rear end to class!

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo and don't worry, we'll be gentle :nya: .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by AplosThat's a pretty unique signature! And melmachine18, I hope so too. Now I really have to get my rear end to class!

Tsk tsk tsk...you shouldn't be risking class to come to MT you know? bad aplos xD...but hey there...welcome to MT...if you be a good boy I'm sure I won't hurt you too much *hides the giant trout used for smacking*...tell us more bout yourself...what do you enjoy doing? any favourite err...whatever thing you like? XP...oh and if you need any non forum related help plz feel free to PM me and I'll help in any way I can ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Ah...thanx CTE. Well...a few things about myself....I'm a senior in CS but sadly I'm not a computer geek like most of the other CS students. I get by though. My primary interest before I got into CS was astronomy. I also do some drawing but not much.

Signature

hi nice to meet! u'll like it here! if need help just tell us! or psot in the fourms :P

Signature
	ImageC:\WINDOWS\Desktop\New Folder\pics2\kawaiilady_sig.gif[/sigimg]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.