Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shota: out of commission - Minitokyo

Shota: out of commission

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

yeah so my comp blew up last week, literally blew up....theres a big black spot int eh corner of my room where it caught fire. lol so yeah all of its gone including my hard drive with all those damn scans and already made bgs i made. so uh, just rantin about my lack of technology right now, plus when my new comp comes in.....if i ever get one since im poor, its gonna take me awhile to get back on track....lol oh well, so basicly i guess ill just comment and post adn stuff like that but i dunno about postin any more walls(i know some of yall like them).....so i guess......Shota signing out.....

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I feel your pain~ Just last month my HD keeled over along with all my work and files.. ;_;

Well, I hope you get you computer problems fixed soon~ Take it easy and you'll surely get back on track ^^

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

ah yes it is such a sad painfull and frustrating experiance to have a comp a die. Not to mention it takes quite a hit in your pocketbook, but i feel for ya, so find some money and come back soon.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

When you get a new computer, I advise you to get a external hard drive there a big plus. If this ever happens again you'll be safe.

Signature

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

i hope my baby doesnt do that ever.
sorry bout your comp

k hearts a 4evr

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i feel you pain! i lost 10G of music and 10G of video once due to HD crashing. Sorry for you loss.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i kinda know how you feel...im starting college right now during summer to get ahead, and i have no internet connectino because my family thinks internet will stop me from studying...soo i have to come to the library and its kinda hard to do anything anime related or anything because people just walk by and look at you weird! AH!

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

You got my deepest simpaty. I now how you feel, I have had 2 HD that fail on me.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

Abadonna

Abadonna

You know, the word "poor" is so funny! It makes me laugh every time I hear it. I laugh at the word itself at how it sounds, not the poor poor people XD
I also like "bimbo".
bimbo dakara.
I'm poor too. Oh, poor me! XD XD XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Abadonna

Abadonna

Quote by Chickomoni feel you pain! i lost 10G of music and 10G of video once due to HD crashing. Sorry for you loss.

OMG!!!! It's the worst nightmare I can have!! If all of my music is gone bcoz if the darn comp, I'll probably assasinate Bill Gates and Michael Dell. Windows sucks.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I feel so sorry for you. My computer crashed last year.
I had this nasty little virus that made it so that every time something was opened in explorer (not just the internet - my computer, my documents, recycle bin, everything else), a message would pop up saying "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and will now close, we are SORRY (No, you're not. Bite my ass.) for the inconvenience."
GRAH! It makes me angry. Fixing computers costs so much money.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.