Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you buy takaway for dinner - Minitokyo

Do you buy takaway for dinner

page 1 of 1 24 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Which one do you people prefer.
Going to the trouble on making dinner or just taking the easy
way out and just buy a quick and simple takeaway food.
If you do buy takeaway for dinner - what kind of takeaway is it........................?

Hope to hear your opinion......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

lolz since im driving noww ive been goin out to eat dinner lolz mostly panda express and jack in the box lolz dude....eating those two weeks straight will get u hOokEd.

Signature Image

shirahana

white flower

I don't cook =P I still live under my parents' roof... So I won't have to worry about that right now ^-^; While fast food joints and restaurants tend to have better food... I don't mind home cooking ^^; I feel that I eat healthier if I eat the food at home :D

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I do sometimes. It can be anything from Chinese, to Indian to a simple fish and chips ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Smacks head** Z'OMG - we just ordered Chinese Food today and I'm eating it. What a coincidence - you kicking me, right? Wow - guess I'm not cutting out for cooking today - I am eating take-out food right now as we speak - what good riddance. lolis - Thanks for asking this question in this type of thread - the parallel coincidence seems interesting... indeed. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

homemake food, rarely take out, because my family come from long line of chefs, it would be almost sacrilege to eat something that isn't made by the family. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

Take out, no question. It may be laziness, may be bad eating habits... but I think it's the fact that if anyone was subjected to my "cooking", I'd be taken to court for cruel and unusual punishment. >_>

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You people better watch your taking out. If you take out most of the time, it is not healthy. If you can't cook, try a recipe from a recipe book. A home-cooked meal is normally healthier than take-out, unless you overdo it by eating too much.

I don't order take-out all the time...say once or twice a week. The rest of my meals are mostly eating cereal and ravioli (maybe other foods if I'm hungry for it), and drinking milk, orange juice, and water.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

When cash is tight, nothing beats heading down to the local supermarket and getting a couple cans of Chef Boyarde (sp?) or Kraft Mac n' Cheese

1 meal @ some fast food place: around $6.00

1 meal from the supermarket: around $3.00!

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

all the time ^^.
i buy takeaway almost like a ritual ^^

It's good it's cheap save time .
Just great ^^ .

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

well i sometimes eat takeaways for dinner
only when we need 2 go shoping the next day (lol)
neva really twice in a row
c u later
BYE now

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

takeaway...my mom does that when she's too busy to cook....usually chinese....then pizza...then churches chickenXD

hummmm' sinz im moved back home,...
i eat dinner mostlie at home,...
but this few months back,... i mostlie ate dinner at mah gfs place -_-!
( yeah yeah,... sad i kno )

Signature

amy

amy

StudioDink

Hmm...
Let's see...I love to cook and bake. So most of the time I would rather cook. My dad taught me how to cook and my mom taught me how to bake. So I would rather cook a home cooked "southern" dinner any day.

But if I am "really" sick, I order take out. It's usually either Pizza Hut where I can get my grilled bar b que chicken pizza or Jimmy Johns where I can get one of my favorite sandwiches.

i mean there is nothing quite like a home cooked meal....
At least for me...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Hahaha, yeah I do - too much, actually! :D

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by Kachie-chanHahaha, yeah I do - too much, actually! :D

Same here too much fast food.

Signature

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Takeaway food is really nice but not as healthy propbably compared with homemade food but it depend on what you're making.

But i still like takeaway food save alot of time.

::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Takeaway? I haven't heard that since 1st grade, ahh the memories.
Anyhoo I just stopped in to say that I am lazy and I get McDonalds food over making my own.

*Nods like a goof and leaves*

anxius

anxius

no one's home

I would so dig a good home-cooked meal right now...All I've had in a long time has been takeout and it gets bland after a while. Change and variation is good.

JayR

The Shadow Of Death

i would cook a simple meal that only takes a couple of minutes to make at home but thats only because i live in the middle of nowhere so i can't get a takeaway

Is death really the end or is it just the begining?

Signature Image

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Depends if on my laziness on that day.....lazy=maybe cook.... verylazy= buy superlazy= forget it...not gonna eat XD

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I like to get take out or instant food. It's a lot easier. Besides, after work I am usually just too tired to cook.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by amyHmm...
Let's see...I love to cook and bake. So most of the time I would rather cook. My dad taught me how to cook and my mom taught me how to bake. So I would rather cook a home cooked "southern" dinner any day.
But if I am "really" sick, I order take out. It's usually either Pizza Hut where I can get my grilled bar b que chicken pizza or Jimmy Johns where I can get one of my favorite sandwiches.
i mean there is nothing quite like a home cooked meal....At least for me...

hey Amy can you teach me how to cook?

i get takeout about 2 or 3 times a week. usually i get really good Italian which i take home and add some pasta too. very yummy. occasioanlly i get get a cheesteak or whatever.

as far as cooking i can cook pasta related dishes quite well- but i generally don't have tons of time to cook and i live alone.

so on average i eat out or get takeout about 3 times a week.

My family and I don't eat much fast food but we sometimes have to buy take out because we have to be somewhere soon after dinner and don't want to choke ourselves eating quickly after taking some time to cook dinner etc. I prefer cooking at home to buying take-out, though I guess both have their merits =]

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.