Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where Did ya Get Your AVATARS ? - Minitokyo

Where Did ya Get Your AVATARS ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I Want Just Ask You To Tell Me The Sites (or links) with great , cute and sexy avatars (Manga And Anime of courst) ! Of courst 50x50 ! I'm waiting :D Owwww and animated ones are welcome (like mine that i have at the moment)

Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

50x50 is not much of a standard, but if you like 100x100 anime avatars, go visit my site;

LoveHina.nl - Avatars - Love Hina

On that page you will also find a tutorial I wrote of how to make your own avatars with PhotoShop 7.0 (or click here). It's a very simple one, the experts with this program will find it quiet boring.

But, euh, is this the right section for this kinda topics?

Wow! I got mine from Wikipedia!
(Of all the places... ^_^' )

Some of the members here make their own avatars. How them animated avatars are made still eludes me, though.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I cropped this picture off a website and cleaned the scan - was about 2 or 3 years ago when I got this picture. Most were derived from BoA-Nation but it seems they are running out of new pictures as we speak - I go to the Solaris forum to get my new ones now - lol

And of course, Idol-A-Go-Go **snickers**

Oi - and why does this belong in Suggestions & Complaints? I just noticed right now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Huh...sorry I made my own avatar using screenshots and Adobe Image ready. Making animated gifs is pretty easy when you know how...it just takes some time :D

Signature Image

bort

Ecchi Fan

I dont even have 1so i need help finding 1 too

Hey

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Capture the screenshots from some eps using virtualdub and then cropped it into this size., quite simple :)

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Captured from the Gundam 08th MS team DVD. On the forum where I hang around the most anime avatars were getting popular, and I had been using the same avatar for years so I decided a switch was an order. I wanted an anime avatar but I wanted it to be different from the popular ones which were either some cute girl of some DBZish looking thing. I did end up with a cute girl, but Kiki hanging upside down with a whacky grin was different enough for me.

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I can tell you about my own site!
I made avatars for myself and for others.
Look at:
http://groups.msn.com/moonbright/avatars.msnw
It's straight to my avatars menu!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Personally, I just found a wallpaper from a series that I liked, copied out a nice square part of it, and resized it to 50 x 50. ....easy enough. ...And the image originated as official series art too, so I figure it was ok to do. (I hope?)

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

i'm personally, crop the image with photoshop and resize the image to 50x50 px. and use some of the scans of here, or download some nice scan/cg/photo of any site and do this! ^^

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

BTW I used GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) ...Umm... It's free and legal. gpl!!! Yay!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i found the image using google and then used a template from yt.250free.org but i dont think that sites there anymore, another site you could try would be daydreamgraphics.com they've got tons of stuff

ynk

ynk

just me..:D

hymm... i took a picture and made an avatar from it... If you like I can make one for you, just chose the picture and contact me ^^

watching the moon during sunrise

I made mine from a doujinshi a friend from El Hazard Online created for me, for use in the El Hazard Online RPG (now dead). Its what I wished I looked like >_>;; <_<;;

Signature Image

Sorry, Sandra! This avy was made by einna, my MT friend! ^_^' I do, however, found a really awesome collection on anime avys on this site:

Anime Avatar Land

But for now, Vyse is my current avy! He rulz! XD

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I was debating whether or not to post where I got my super cool avatar. The secret is out, time for you all to flock to http://www.fanboyavvies.com/ so you catch up with the times.

(Jokes, I don't have a big head or anything. Too much coffee not enough sleep)

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

here are some:

www.fanboyavvies.com
www.animefurystudios.com
www.fireflytears.net

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I prefer the myself avatars, but you have very options for download, it depend of the anime that you want. The populars animes is very easy to find ;)
If you prefer do your avatar, i recomed the ImageReady from Adobe (this is distributing together the Photoshop). Very esay creat a ani gif in this program :)
Good luck.

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

My avatar is made by me, 100%. The avatar of Shinobu I had (the first I ever had, of three so far) was also made by me.

Are you able to see who it is and the expression on her face? (the tear) =p
50*50 is a little small...

If you want a drawn Love Hina avatar, contact me and I might be able to make you one.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I usually make mine. ^_^

Signature

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I made it...pretty simple too. Made it for deviantart and it's been like a personal logo for me for a while now.

Signature

FaithX

FaithX

RO Player

Just make ur own avatars from pictures of ur favourite stuff :)
Shrink the pictures to the correct size or cut out part of it! :) :) :)

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Screenshot of Transformres Galaxy Force. This is Galaxy Convoy in his super Mode. I can 't remember the episode of this screenshot.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.