Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did MT change any1? - Minitokyo

Did MT change any1?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

juz like the subject
did minitokyo change any1?
about anything, juz tell me about it
i'd like 2 hear from u guys

Asahi

Asahi

gone

change what .. ? what do you mean with 'any' i detail or example ? o.0

the userpage layout changed for me. i had that christmas background before. i thought as you level up, it changes or sumthing. i'm computer illiterate so i can't design my own page although that would be uber cool!

Signature

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Not for me.

Not that I've noticed ^_^'

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

eh...mines the common MT skin for the moment
But what the hell, I don't really care.......................

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Well, I think many members were impacted to a varying degree by clean-up of MT of scans and wallpapers that did not pass the standard. For some it was a shrug. For others it was very unsettling in that their hard worked wallpapers were deleted. A few became so upset that they may no longer post any new wallpapers or scans to MT.

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Mines the normal skin too.....i liked the snow one...but im fine with this one :)

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

PEOPLE
the topic is, did MT changed anyone ! Not that MT changes itself becouse Sheq and his team are constantly wroking and improving things there...

For me, MT changed me. Ive found a bunch of guys on the internet witch i cab hang with them on Inet - Mt my Home, My Family.

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Ooops...sry....ummm....well actually MT did sorta change me...im a bit more open to others...talk about myself...(don't usually do)...so ya! :D

MT changed me cause i never knew you could me such nice people on a site like this

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes it did. It gives me something to do everyday.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Just another forum.. but forums in general probably did change me.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

it got alot faster it doesnt seem to take a long time to load pages anymore

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

^_^ Hi, acid-awakening! I'm sure I know what yo mean but I changed my Avator image & minitokyo has gotten alot faster. :o

well i made a lot of friends here at MT

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by RaXivPEOPLE the topic is, did MT changed anyone ! Not that MT changes itself becouse Sheq and his team are constantly wroking and improving things there...

lol! thanks for clearing things up... XP yes MT changed me... i now spend waaaay more time online and i've also met some really cool people! :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.