Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another trick question: - Minitokyo

Another trick question:

page 1 of 1 13 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

2 ppl r playing a game of tic-tac-toe, they both had the equal number of win and no ties! how is that possible?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

They had the same amount of losses?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Quote by AthrunThey had the same amount of losses?

Obviously Same Wins and same loses.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm... someone's missing the point. It's possible, but only if you rig the rules of the game like so - Ties aren't actually ties. The person with more X's or O's on the board is the automatic winner. It is possible to keep making draws infinitely as long as both players know how to play tic-tac-toe very well. If they both take turns going first back-and-forth and drawing games continuously, both will have the same amount of wins and no ties, given that they play an even number of games.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

No one wins, noone loses. All "cats" games.

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Quote by CelessaHm... someone's missing the point. It's possible, but only if you rig the rules of the game like so - Ties aren't actually ties. The person with more X's or O's on the board is the automatic winner. It is possible to keep making draws infinitely as long as both players know how to play tic-tac-toe very well. If they both take turns going first back-and-forth and drawing games continuously, both will have the same amount of wins and no ties, given that they play an even number of games.

Heheheh, must agree with Celessa here...^.^

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

?_? me is very confused ?_?
how many games did they play?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009?_? me is very confused ?_?how many games did they play?

i agree
how many games did they actually play
well it is possible but it would B a tie

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

they're still playing their first game?

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by fuzzmegabassthey're still playing their first game?

wow nice thinking on this one...... you've got the point i think :)

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by CelessaHm... someone's missing the point. It's possible, but only if you rig the rules of the game like so - Ties aren't actually ties. The person with more X's or O's on the board is the automatic winner. It is possible to keep making draws infinitely as long as both players know how to play tic-tac-toe very well. If they both take turns going first back-and-forth and drawing games continuously, both will have the same amount of wins and no ties, given that they play an even number of games.

Xd i'm confused by the question, but i think cellesa's point is the closest to the answer eh XD

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Quote by fuzzmegabassthey're still playing their first game?

I thought that too, although the question isn't formulated perfectly, that question makes many answers possible.

Possibly they're not playing against one another?

"Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now, I've heard the arguments on both sides, and there is nothing to convince me of the need to brush your teeth." ~ Master Shake, ATHF

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.