Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The new US federal Abortion Law - Minitokyo

The new US federal Abortion Law

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

personally i don't like the new law... i believe in a woman's right to choose what happens in her own life... the main thing that forces young girls to seek abortions w/o parental consent in the first place is the idea that they will be shamed if they go to their parents. if parents were willing to be more accepting of the fact that yes their kid may be sexually active then i think more young girls would go to their parents if they were pregnant. thus the need to go to another person wouldn't really be needed anymore.

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

My apologies Mordin. I went back and checked. I didn't complete my thought in my original post.

I consider abortion murder. Assisting someone in murder is considered "accessory to murder". As such, I consider helping someone have an abortion as a bad thing. Further, I consider someone acting without the parent's/guardian's permission to not only be facilitating a horror, but kidnapping the woman in order to do so.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I believe, along with the abortion law, there should be an attempt to increase free government supported pregnancy care places where if someone who is going to have a baby, and cannot afford it or is too poor for medical care and therefore feels like they have to terminate the pregnancy, can go and be taken care of. I think that if the person doesnt want the baby, and the government is going to ban the abortion, they should also take in the child after birth free of charge to the mother. Adoption waiting lists for newborns is pretty good, and it would be nice to help a woman take care of herself, and take a burden she couldnt handle and turn it into a blessing for someone who cannot have a child and wants one, or someone who just wants to make place in their life for an adopted child.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.