Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *new* Vector Category & Unknown Ecchi section - Minitokyo

*new* Vector Category & Unknown Ecchi section

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I've created a 'Vector' category under 'Other', from now on please submit your vectors in that category. The type will still be 'Doujinshi'.

If you have old vectors and want them moved to the right category, paste the link to your work in this thread and I or one of the other mods will move them for you. Thanks :D

[edit] Nuri has made another section: Unknown Ecchi section. From now on, all unkown ecchi scans will go in there. People can now surf the female scans section safely XD

Signature

shirahana

white flower

Should this post be categorized as a news post? ^^; It seems pretty important ^-^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

is this onyl for doujins or is it for walls as well?

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by crapmonsteris this onyl for doujins or is it for walls as well?

its for vectors, not walls

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

You have to choose doujinshi and then vector

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cool Thanks for the info!

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

VEctor....jejejeje......Thanks "Vector"........jejeje

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Nuri made another section: Unknown Ecchi section

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

k k osi xD
u just mention it on irc tho xD
hehehe
hooray for ecchi
*pats nuri*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Interesting turn of events. Make me want to do more vectoring. The ecchi...? Well, I dunno...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Must've been a move like 4chan did as well - the unknown ecchi section - sounds a little funny, doesn't it? It's finally there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by ded113Interesting turn of events. Make me want to do more vectoring. The ecchi...? Well, I dunno...

Your path is clear: You must make an ecchi vector.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

cool new section ^^.
Just when I was about to make some vector works ^^
good idea ^^

Bet this would be a great addition to MT ^^

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by shirahanaShould this post be categorized as a news post? ^^; It seems pretty important ^-^;

i think its a good message so it needs an extra post =P

thank you !!!! ^.^ i like the idea very much .

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

now that's what I'm waiting for, vector section :) (though I didn't care about the ecchi section ^_^' )

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Unknown ecchi section is just a place to place all unknown ecchis so you can browse the scan section safely :D

Signature

ghostman

ghostman

With you and somewhere else...

a little question: what do you exactly qualify as a "vector"? First time I hear about it... ^_^' ^_^'
(never too late to learn in order to die less stupid....lol)

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by Osiris
[edit] Nuri has made another section: Unknown Ecchi section. From now
on, all unkown ecchi scans will go in there. People can now surf the
female scans section safely XD

Would this only for future scans that is uncategorised? or will there be staff and other members whom you have appointed scan the female section to place ecchi wallpapers/scanz to the new section?

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

old scans will be moved. When they are back. But only unknonw eccchi scan. Scans of known series will stay where they are

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Quote by OsirisI've created a 'Vector' category under 'Other', from now on please
submit your vectors in that category. The type will still be
'Doujinshi'. If you have old vectors and want them moved to the right
category, paste the link to your work in this thread and I or one of
the other mods will move them for you. Thanks :D
[edit] Nuri has made another section: Unknown Ecchi section. From now
on, all unkown ecchi scans will go in there. People can now surf the
female scans section safely XD

Thanks a lot about creating an Unknown Ecchi section.^^;; Ecchi isn't really nice when it's combined with decent female scans. Sometimes, I get surprised to see females posing suggestive poses. I find it weird.><

Thanks again anyway! And the vectors are also now nociteable!^_^ Thanks!

Signature

Quote by OsirisI've created a 'Vector' category under 'Other', from now on please submit your vectors in that category. The type will still be 'Doujinshi'.

*headache* It should have been a new 'type' (eg. "Vectors" as a type of Indy Art), not a new 'category'... the way you've done it, it's like "Vectors" is a series, and now they won't be listed under the series they belong to. Bah. >_>

Quote by OsirisUnknown Ecchi section. From now on, all unkown ecchi scans will go in there. People can now surf the female scans section safely XD

No, they still can't. The 'Unknown' category is the only part of the gallery that's really been changed by this... the type will still be "Female Scans".

If you wanted to clean up "Female Scans" you'd need a new type for "Ecchi Scans".

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by asciic

Quote by OsirisI've created a 'Vector' category under 'Other', from now on please submit your vectors in that category. The type will still be 'Doujinshi'.

*headache* It should have been a new 'type' (eg. &quot;Vectors&quot; as a type of Indy Art), not a new 'category'... the way you've done it, it's like &quot;Vectors&quot; is a series, and now they won't be listed under the series they belong to. Bah. &gt;_&gt;

Quote by OsirisUnknown Ecchi section. From now on, all unkown ecchi scans will go in there. People can now surf the female scans section safely XD

No, they still can't. The 'Unknown' category is the only part of the gallery that's really been changed by this... the type will still be &quot;Female Scans&quot;.

If you wanted to clean up &quot;Female Scans&quot; you'd need a new type for &quot;Ecchi Scans&quot;.

Reply to your 1st statment: i have no power in that <_<

Reply to your second: lol i guess you're right but nuri made it so bleh :P

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

yay for the new category!! yay!! *cheers*
Cool, when i get my first vector done, I can submit it there ^____^
GOd.. i suck at outlines.... XD

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by asciicIf you wanted to clean up &quot;Female Scans&quot; you'd need a new type for &quot;Ecchi Scans&quot;.

Let us remember Nuriko killed off the Ecchi section looong ago. XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.