Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is there a way to add a show to favorites? - Minitokyo

is there a way to add a show to favorites?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

hello.

i wanted to know is there a way to add a certain show to favorites then whenever it's updated (new scan, wp, review) i'll be notified about it?

thank you.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

There is no feature like that at the moment, though that idea is interesting :D

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't really know about that. I want to help, but you're going to have to check the show every now and then to see if there are new images. Select descending order to order from date. This way, the newest images would appear first. Don't check so much as to the point you won't be able to do anything else here. Allot time for the forums and gallery. Since the gallery is full of shows and game galleries, there wouldn't be too good of a chance that the show you wish to be in the favorites will be updated with new images.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

thank you very much both of you and yes it will make a great feature. :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.