Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ahoy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hello, I just joined and I wanted to say hello! I'll be seeing you guys in the future.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Waves** Wow - time flies fast when you're online - lolis

Anyhou - name's Celessa - if you have any questions about the website, check out the supprt page here - http://support.minitokyo.net for all your answers.

Enjoy your stay. Bye now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hey, welcome to the community at Minitokyo ^^ . I see Celessa's already done the Support bit, so I won't bother. Cya around!

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Rinn, and Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

Thanks for the welcome!

i just submitted a few entries, they are pretty much my artwork. So if you guys get bored, comments or critiques are welcome!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

You drew this?

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/83718/

That's very remarkable talent you have there - lol - I am quite impressed. How long did it take you to draw this kind of thing, color it and the sorts?

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Well, that one in particular probably took me around 8 - 12 hours. Of course, it's not none-stop, but it can be pretty physically straining. To tell you the truth, I usually don't finish coloring my linearts, it can get very tedious really fast. But yeah, once it's done it's pretty rewarding.

Oh, and I used OC3, so if you are interested in what program I CGed with.

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Welcome! Hope you have fun! Wow...nice pic....O.O

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Yes and that one is particular done well - I truly think it should earn a decent amount of favs. there.

Oh as for the system goes, you know you aren't allowed to submit wallpapers that don't belong to you. Just a heads up - and you should probably credit your work by putting in finer detail how you drew the picture, so the moderators know convincingly that its your own work. But still, very well done. You're probably going to be the fastest Level 10 user I'll ever met across with in my entire time here on MT.

Only 7 or 8 people broke that mark in under 24 hours. Wonder if you could that as well.

**Applauds** Good show indeed.

Signature

Haha, thanks a lot for the compliments. I actually wanted to submit more, but my limit right now is 3 a day. Now I wish I chose better pictures to submit.

Oh the wallpaper, I thought about it, but I figured I don't want to make wallpapers that will usually end up looking like everyone else's. My design skills aren't too great, but I am working on it. But cool, if I get to level 10 I can submit 6 pictures?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Yes - that plus you can download all the scans as a permit there.

And lol - I totally agree - the wallpapers sometimes use the same anime people in the same pose over and over again - and some wallers get sick and tired of viewing the same scans over and over, of course. There's no denying it there.

Tough luck though - lol - you seem to have a growing talent indeed, and you'll settle wonderfully here on MT. 3 may not seem like a lot, but its what has to be done to stop leechers from getting what they want right away.

As well, most new MT members tend to post many wallpapers that don't belong to them, and it becomes an annoying problem indeed. That's why it is 3 uploads a day pretty much, for members under Level 10.

Signature

lolz yahz.......hope to see you around lolz 0-0 hmm........catfood XD

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Ahoy,welcome aboard.Your drawing skills are nice indeed.

n>1

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Welcome to Minitokyo, Rinn. I hope you have a great time here. Be sure to check out the threads with the red buttons. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.