Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa heeeeeeelp!! - Minitokyo

Tsubasa heeeeeeelp!!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Tsubasa is turing into my favorite manga!! But I'm currently downloading (or at least trying too, grrrr) chapter 51, and well, there are only 53 chapters out on the moment... :( Do you know when the next ones will be out?? I already know the anime will be out sometime in spring.... but what about the manga?

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Umm... I don't find it proper to ask which sites to download the new manga off of - and where to get it. That would be cruel indeed, and it's a no-no in our part, of course.

Tsubasa Volume 58 just hit its printing version out right now in Japan, that's the latest edition up there, and plenty more where those will come from soon.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Quote by CelessaUmm... I don't find it proper to ask which sites to download the new manga off of - and where to get it. That would be cruel indeed, and it's a no-no in our part, of course.

I'm sorry, I didn't get what you mean...

anyway, thanx for the info

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

that means that even though the fanscan manga is not licensed in the US and is [currently] legal to have, it is still frowned on upon by the people who run this place.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.