Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 no pc... what do you do? - Minitokyo

no pc... what do you do?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

yeah... so i've found myself with a busted computer and no internet connection for sometime now... 2 weeks with no chance of surfing the web or playing some new games ^_^;

my question is, what do you do if by any chance, something like this happens to you?

i never thought it would be so hard to live without this ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Well then - I'll just give off a silly answer, and start using your laptop instead - ROFL

I don't play any games on my PC - and its still pretty new. Never had it busted because I treasure it a lot.

No PC - No Internet - No University Work - That does put a bumper stumper sticker on a lot of students there, don't 'cha think? lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ack, and u will see in the breaking news of BBC. A young man "drop down" from a high, very high tower and absolutely he'll die. Ha ha, it's me XD

no pc?thats bad. i think i will read some mangas to kill some times waiting for my coms being fixed..

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I would freak out. But only on holiday i can live with it because then i got to much other stuff to do.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

i would jump of a building and scream "curse all those who have it~! "
or
i'll go to ur house and steals urs

XVirus

Grim Reflection

Well, I have a reading list which would take a lifetime to read, sorry, but I wouldn't really die from boredom ;-)

"In the art of skipping lectures, one can eradicate the cause, but never the habit." - Me

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

No computer and no internet would be very bad indeed. I'm tempted to buy the new Mac Mini as a media and backup computer, but I'm still undecided ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

no computer?? no internet??
i've experienced it...and guess what??
it's killing me and torturing me OX OX
i can't get to check MT, or my other stuff....and when my computer is fixed....my mailbox was full and MT's notifications was a lot.....man, i just can't live without computers and internet

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

well I remembered when I first moved into my boarding house without a pc for 3 months and there they were...the lil bastards in the other room playing with their laptops and what not...and they're NOT sharing T_T...oh well...I don't know how I survived other than to stay in school every day to use their comps and just...read or what not to past time...tv and anime works too if you have any of those handy =\

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

I find myself leaning towards this thread. My dear computer was recently attacked by a virus and is now in the care of a good friend of mine.

Hmm... I go rent computers but only when I have to. Checking MT out is, sadly, not on my "to-do" list. I also catch up on my reading (re-reading actually. Not a lot of interesting books here), finish my papers and go out with my other sans-PC friends. So yeah, I nurture my social life when I cannot use a PC. :nya:

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I'd head to the Library, and use theirs. XD

It's free! Lmfao!

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

no PC...no internet...
hmmmm..
i would just do something else not involving the world wide web....
or...
i can just go to my cousin's house to do work on their pc and go on the internet

retire

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

PlayStation.

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

usually i start reading (or go to a friend to play at his pc:))

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well it already happened
i had to move and sold my old pc
three months later [i dont know how i could do it ] i bought a new pc and here i am
every single moment [im not that much here n_n]
...it was hard i couldnt even read my e mail u_u

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

play video games

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

It happened to me.. I simpy bought a Ethernet to Wireless bridge,, and leeched off the room next door with my Pocket pc.. LOL Minitokyo looks auful in 640x480!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Yup, it would be hard on you if most of people in MT is addicted to surfing web and playing game as I am. I have both laptop and desktop so I'm covered for the most part. No PC means I'll probably go through major withdrawl symptom. ^_^'

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

I have 2 laptops, so I'd be on those... LOL
Internet connection could be a problem, if I didn't have a generator!, so that means I could run my modem fine, since it's DSL, the phone line isn't affected by a power outage :)

hm... no laptops.... bu tI go to my brother's house and play ps2/ go out with my friends/ continue to write my story/ read (not very often though...) x_x hm... then.... tv?

ps: but if honestly the PC is my life....... ^_^'

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

...no pc?!?! *jumps out the window.....x_x

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

then I guess lots of books and social life for me, it actually might make me a better person. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

No pc? Busted it? Then fix it immediately! No internet, no fun like it. If you want, you can rent while it's being fixed. Just a suggestion. :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.